Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Question Only Thread, Question, anyone?
stoirmeil 
Posted: 06-Sep-2005, 02:16 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

Wiz, why would we ever think having winter as a favorite season is strange? Or fall, which is mine -- is that strange? Or hating summer -- now, who would say THAT is strange?

Am I hearing right, and did we all have a pretty good long holiday weekend? And are we ready for some serious autumn now, wooly clothes, showy foliage, stocky soup and stew, interesting new classes and projects?
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 09-Sep-2005, 08:19 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Don't you know its been awhile? Wizard do you know I thought of hot cocoa last night and I thought of you? Do you remember all those cold evenings we all had hot chocolate together? Did you know I can't wait? Stoirmeil do you know I am glad your here now? You do know fall is my favorite time of year too? Remember we talked of crisp leaves and apples?

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 12-Sep-2005, 10:18 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Tempe, Arizona USA

female

Would you guys believe that I wear shorts until...um...December? Can you fathom that it is still warm enough? (at least usually it is). It is true that I like the fall months and could you guess that I have to drive a few hours if I want to see the colors of Fall? Did you know my Mom always wanted to go back east and see the colors of Fall, the real colors of Fall there? Did you know I think that sometime I must do that for her and enjoy what autum weather is like? You all have a great week ok? Sure am glad to hear from you all too, this is such fun, isn't it?

--------------------
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 12-Sep-2005, 10:59 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

QUOTE (ArizonaAmy9 @ 12-Sep-2005, 11:18 AM)
Would you guys believe that I wear shorts until...um...December? Can you fathom that it is still warm enough? (at least usually it is). It is true that I like the fall months and could you guess that I have to drive a few hours if I want to see the colors of Fall? Did you know my Mom always wanted to go back east and see the colors of Fall, the real colors of Fall there? Did you know I think that sometime I must do that for her and enjoy what autum weather is like? You all have a great week ok? Sure am glad to hear from you all too, this is such fun, isn't it?

Am I hearing that right, Amy, that you have never been "back east" to see the colors of fall? Would you like to have a little sample to hsare with your mum?

http://www.scenicphotographsbyvance.com/Ne...EnglandFall.htm

http://www.canada-new-england-cruises.com/...d-cruises-3.jpg

http://www.lmphotography.com/fall.htm

Do you know, I can see it all in the eye of my mind? And even more, can you believe I can smell it and feel it on my skin, and alwyas could since I was a tiny child?
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 12-Sep-2005, 07:25 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Stoirmeil did you know I loved looking at those pictures? Amy did you know you we may be getting snow tonight? Did you know I still wear shorts until I can't stand it? Did you know you are so lucky to live where its warm??

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 13-Sep-2005, 08:27 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

Realm: Wytheville, Virginia

male

Snow? Did someone say snow? And HOT CHOCOLATE? Rindy, are you trying to make me crave that stuff again? Did you know its working? How are you guys doing? Is it okay if I say that I hope you are doing SUPERB? Did you know that the local Highlander festival is only 3 or 4 short weeks away? Did you know that I CAN'T WAIT????

--------------------
Slàn agus beannachd,
Allen R. Alderman

'S i Alba tìr mo chridhe. 'S i Gàidhlig cànan m' anama.
Scotland is the land of my heart. Gaelic is the language of my soul.
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 13-Sep-2005, 08:45 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

stoirmeil, can I say THANK YOU enough? Would you believe how much I enjoyed the links you sent? Did you know that I shared them with my youngest daughter (she is 7) and can you believe how impressed she was with the 'colors' of Fall...as cactus do not change color...

Rindy???snow??? wow...I can hardly believe it but I guess it is true, right? I guess when you live where it is cold, you might want to be someplace warm - true? Then for me, born & raised in sunny Arizona...you can guess that I am ready for a change then eh??

Wizard - what Highland Games do you have coming up? Do you go as a visitor or do you compete in anything? Do you know I love going to ours here? I go to the Mesa games every year, try to get to the Flagstaff games every year but can you believe I've never been to the Tucson games? CelticRose & I might go to them this year, fun huh?

I hope you all have a great week, keep me posted ok?
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 13-Sep-2005, 08:52 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

male

Did you know htat we have the Raford Highlander Festival? Would you believe it if I told you that its not really a big festival, but that I always have loads of fun? And did you know that this year, I might have some company? Did you know that Aaediwen, Maggiemahone and 3 ravens have all said that they might come too? Wouldn't it be great if they did?
Did you know that I just go to watch, to hear the music and shop? smile.gif Did you know that Gaelic Storm is providing the music this year? Did I say that I CAN'T WAIT????
Rindy 
Posted: 15-Sep-2005, 05:08 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Do you know I am glad to see all of you? Wizard did you know I can't wait for hot chocolate? Did you know you had me addicted to it almost every night last winter? With marshmallows oh are we gonna do this again? Do you know I love it?
Amy did you know I like warm but not 114 or better? Did you know it starts to get to hot for me at 80 degrees?

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 15-Sep-2005, 09:25 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

Wizard - what fun that will be to have CR friends come to the games, you guys have fun?!

Do you guys know that I LOVE winter? It is true, I do, I would not lie - would I? I will drink some hot chocolate with you guys if there is room for one more? I love Christmas time - does anyone else? I have 2 daughters with birthdays in December, bad timing eh? I shall send out pictures of our winter and then you guys can share some with me...fun huh?

Night all, see ya soon?
BDougher 
Posted: 15-Sep-2005, 09:30 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacWillow

Realm: USA

male

What have I stumbled in on? Is it safe to stay? Or should I run away, run away???? Is that my attempt at quoting Monty Python?

--------------------
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
John Wooden
PMEmail Poster               
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 15-Sep-2005, 09:38 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

Well, let me say HELLO to you BDougher, fun here huh? Just a friendy bunch who ask alot of questions, see? A fun way to check in with everyone and you are more than welcome to stay, want ta? We talk about lots of things but must always remember that in the end...it all comes down to a question...I think? Yes, I am sure - so stick around, don't run away, we are friendly and like to play?! Eeeks, I guess I am trying to rhyme, not such a good idea is it? But we are a fun bunch just the same, so stay and play are game ok?
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 16-Sep-2005, 06:36 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

male

Has BDougher stumbled upon our den of craziness? Methinks that he will fit in just fine here, don't you?

Rindy, are you here? Is it snowing yet? Can I have some hot chocolate anyway? Do you think anyone would complain?

Is it okay if I say "HELLO EVERYBODY!"???
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 16-Sep-2005, 09:26 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

female

Well...I have to agree with Wizard, don't you? We might be a bit crazy but only in the best way, is there a best way? Hope Rindy is not still in her shorts - did you get that snow yet? Would you believe me if I said I have NO children home right now? Well, it is true, I don't but what am I doing right now? I'll tell you, as I listen to CR I am washing (Very Stinky) soccer and volleyball uniforms, sounds like fun huh? Ok, it is not really fun but what are Mom's for? I'll be at volleyball all day Saturday and soccer on Sunday so I'll wish everyone a great weekend, at least give it a try then ok?
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 17-Sep-2005, 08:18 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

male

Did you know that I have to work tomorrow? sad.gif Isn't that a perfect way to spoil a good weekend? But isn't it nice to spend a little time with our friends here at CR? Isn't this place just the greatest? Are the leaves beginning to change color where you are? Did you know that they are doing just that here in VA where I live? Did you know that I just LOVE autumn and winter? And isn't that nasty grass turning just the LOVLIEST shade of brown? biggrin.gif Do you think that I will have to mow anymore this year? Did you know that I sincerely hope not? Did you know that mowing is my least favorite thing to do???
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]