The Gypsy Artist

Group:
Celtic Princess

Zodiac:
Hawthorn

Birthday: 15-May-1984
Total Posts: 990
Realm: Wherever life takes me.

I am a taurus in every sense of the sign. I have a heart of an artist with, hopefully, ample talent. I enjoy history, music (anything done on the piano), and mythology. My most favorite thing to do is to visit the annual Renaissance festival and the costumes we make for the festival (11 years and counting). I love to travel and my favorite place so far has been the Cayman Islands.

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Date: 13-Apr-2024
By: CelticRadio
Forum: Forum Guides

Date: 09-Apr-2024

Date: 08-Apr-2024

Date: 18-Mar-2024
By: Shadows
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 16-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries
Pages: (7) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Add Entry   

busy busy
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Dec 16th, 2004 11:22 AM
Oh course I wait until the last moment to pack... I always do. I have packing to do, cleaning, a family photo, my brother's Christmas concert to go to.... I'm just wasting time right now... Only a few more hours. Lor and Bill, Gary and I, and hopefully Hira will be hanging out at Denny's tonight - so I can see them before I leave. It will be great to see Gary and Hira since I never see them anymore since they are at school.

I won't be on here for over a week so I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe and fun holiday break.

Bye!!

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

3 more days!!!
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Dec 14th, 2004 12:36 PM
punk.gif
Alright now I am just crazy excited. My wonderful cousin offered her time-share condo deal thing to me for the time I am in Orlando. So not only do I get to go to Disney, fly home on a plane (I love flying), and see my family who I haven't seen... well since April but that's still a long time- I get to stay in my own condo! It sounds realllllly nice. I will only get to stay four nights out of the time-share week that is part of the deal, but for the price - it is well worth it. Going to Disney (for free I might add) by day and partying in my condo at night! I might not come home....... Off to get something to eat and do some Christmas shopping... I'll rub it in more a little later wink.gif ....

Time flies...
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Dec 9th, 2004 2:27 PM
I can't believe it is already the 9th of December! Time flies when you're not paying attention. Only 8 more days! I have been so busy going to school, homework and being tired all the time that 8 days as past since the last time I wrote in here.

Thank god it is already Thursday. Lorie is taking me out to East Side Mario's tomorrow night for dinner and a few drinks... I'm really looking forward to it.

And thank god for Christmas break... I don't think I could handle much more schooling. In one of our classes our new project is to stock and decorate a medical doctor's office with a budget of $70,000. I've never been any good at keeping track of the money I spend, so good thing it is a group project wink.gif I did, however, enjoy my anatomy class today. I was answering questions left and right. I felt intelligent smile.gif We all laughed non-stop for a good hour today. I love learning new medical terms, it's like a whole new language... well actually it is since most terms are latin or greek. The trick is pronoucing them. Like for the last week I have had rhinorrhea, and it sucks. Don't worry it's nothing serious, lol, just a fancy word for a runny nose tongue.gif

Oh btw it is NOT a good idea to play Pictionary as a fun teaching tool when you are learning about gynecology and the reproductive systems. You are just asking for it. It is amazing the things I can yell out loud now without being embarrassed.

I'll be home for Christmas...
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Dec 1st, 2004 4:26 PM
I finally booked a flight to Florida today w00t1.gif I'm stoked.

I can't wait, granted I was just there in April but I go whenever I get a chance. I really love it down there. I will be leaving the 17th and flying home on Christmas Eve. It'll be a busy 6 days: I will get to meet my cousin's (a girl 11 months older than me and who was my closest friend when we were kids so it's still kind of weird thinking of her as a mother) new baby, Bradley, seeing my other cousin's new house, helping yet another cousin move into HIS new house, celebrating my uncle's birthday along with my cousin's 40th birthday, and visiting Torri in Disney World. I won't even get back until late Christmas Eve. I hope I will still be able to have the Christmas party my friends and I were planning...

16 more days!

Update
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Nov 28th, 2004 4:53 PM
Alright I feel a little better, NOT by much though. She didn't see Johnny Depp (he's visiting Disney next month!!! Hopefully while I'm there!!), she saw COLIN FARRELL. He's hot and he's Irish, so I'm still jealous sad.gif wink.gif Speaking of him, I saw Alexander this past Friday with a few friends. I really enjoyed it. I wasn't surprised by the contents because I knew what to expect having taken plenty of history classes. Thankfully the writers did not shy away from the ideals of sexuality in ancient Greece, which I feel shouldn't be advoided. Some people, though, were a little immature which annoyed me but I still loved the movie. I've never seen Jared Leto look better, I can't help but like the long hair.
Welcome back Allen!!! It's been a while and I am glad you are back smile.gif
I have to start on my homework, the holiday weekend was not long enough... I cannot wait until Christmas break...

Listening to some Christmas carols. I love Christmas music, I could listen to it all year round.

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you judge people you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa

Help Out

user posted image

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!