> Scottish Dane, Introduction
jimoer 
Posted: 04-Nov-2005, 07:07 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacRowan

male

Aye there I`m a scottish dane created by my mother I think for the purpose of to get us on the road to caretake one of the distant castles an un-attended one that may be laying there in time to ruin. I play the lottery daily with the cheerful hope and knowing that the matching numbers will be when they will be.
My father forgive em. i never met for he moved on after his parents decided my mother was not good enough for their puritan son.
My motherdearest Scottish her maiden (laird).
My Father a Danish (denmark).
I be unmarried at this time at the prime age of fifty-six years and a desire to be to the Scotlands for excitement adventure and be (he who dances with dreams).
If ya be a lady scottish and of interest to for of the highlands not shy of a castles caretaker send me a kite a message of statement an Ill answser ya right away an faster than a hawk-courier. Yes these e-mail messages are faster than even they.
An IM messenger we type chat real time like as tele-phone that writes.
Well Ill be giddy up gone for now, untill we meet again.
your- friend` jimoer` i ke~

Attached Image. (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image (Works with IE Only)
PMEmail Poster                
Rindy 
Posted: 04-Nov-2005, 07:33 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Welcome to the Celtic Radio forum jimoer. I hope you you enjoy the music as well as the friendly people here..I look forward to your postings..

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 04-Nov-2005, 09:04 PM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

Hi there jimoer, welcome to our celtic community that stretches far and wide from one corner of the earth to the other! I'm glad you decided to join in the fun and good music that's always here. Sounds like you lead an interesting life as it goes. Who knows what might happen, you might just find the woman of your dreams here. biggrin.gif

maggiemahone1
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 04-Nov-2005, 11:23 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

Realm: Wytheville, Virginia

male

Well hello there, jimoer! Fàilte gu Celtic Radio! Welcome to Celtic Radio! I am so glad you found us here!

In my humble opinion, you have found one of the best websites ever. The people here are some of the nicest to be found anywhere on the net, and the music is simply out of this world.

So kick off your shoes, grab a mug of your favorite hot (or cold) beverage, turn up the music and have fun! I look forward to getting to know you better through your posts.

If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to ask anyone with the word "Guide" beneath their avatar. That's why we're here!

Again, it is so nice to have you with us. We are like one big family here, and we just love welcoming new members to the fold! I hope that you will enjoy your stay with us, and that you will come back and visit with us often. I feel quite certain that you will grow to love the place as much as I have.

Welcome to the family, my friend!
And welcome home! smile.gif

--------------------
Slàn agus beannachd,
Allen R. Alderman

'S i Alba tìr mo chridhe. 'S i Gàidhlig cànan m' anama.
Scotland is the land of my heart. Gaelic is the language of my soul.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 04-Nov-2005, 11:39 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Tempe, Arizona USA

female

Hello jimoer and welcome to CelticRadio.net...this is a great place to listen to music and meet people who have similar interests! We are from all over the world and of many ages...

Hope you'll enjoy the music here and post on our friendly mb....there are so many nice people here, it feels just like family!

--------------------
haynes9 
Posted: 05-Nov-2005, 06:35 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Welcome from the land of the Navajo people! Hope you enjoy the site and the good company!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]