Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
240,099 Gold!

In case you might be wondering where I am over the next week, I am going to be very busy working on our first "revenue" generator to help support the broadcast and website.

I have a little preview available here:

Highlander Hosting

The only menu item working right now is our hosting plans.

This new site is also going to take the free email and free webpages and redesign those web apps within the site. We are probably going to change some colors, background, banners, etc. with those web apps, but the accounts and information are not changing.

Just wanted to let you all know so you don't think I have abandon this forum! ;)

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
scottish2 
Posted: 26-May-2002, 06:34 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Hi Paul

Not to worry I will help keep the natives in order  :p

And so far new site looks good. Only thing I think I would change is remove menu system from the menu table. Isn't really needed as buttons are self explanatory.  :)  Other then that looks good so far!  :)
PMEmail Poster               
Cabbagehome 
Posted: 30-May-2002, 09:17 AM
Quote Post

Viking Queen of the Fair Isles

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Howell, Michigan USA

:p Well the natives are getting restless. What kind of things are you going to sell at the store? Ah wait! Sit down, shut up and wait. That little plastic construction tape isn't going to hold our couriosity long.  :-0
Well scottish, entertainment maybe required, better dust off the kilt, rough up the table, and practice a few steps.
PMEmail Poster               
scottish2 
Posted: 30-May-2002, 10:19 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Back, Back I say Now sit and be patient.  :p

PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 01-Jun-2002, 06:01 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
240,099 Gold!

Hahah...nice sound effects Dave.

Well, the estore is still in the works. We are probably going to be making a major purchase of equipment to make coffee cups, t-shirts, key rings and things like that. I know that other radio sites sell these items but use a service to create the merchindise, thereby increasing the cost to the customer. So our goal is to create some good products at a good price. My wife is very talented with making gift basket arrangements and we are exploring Celtic Jewlery, flags, books and of course CD's. This might take sometime to get to selling all of these things.

The first item of business is in creating the websites. Basically the radio site is in good working order. What I will be working on is our hosting site, advertising site and estore site. So basically there are going to be 4 major sites for Highlander Radio. Radio, Hosting, Advertising and Estore. There really is alot of behind the scenes programming to finish this, so I am thinking by the end of July I should be finishing up on the programming.

Then starting on August 1st we are going to focus completely on site management, content, sales & products, music and things that will attract people to the site. No more web programming from 8/1 - early 2003.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
scottish2 
Posted: 01-Jun-2002, 07:12 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Couldn't help it the natives were getting restless.  :p

And plans sound great! Let me have a banner when you get the store opened and will add it to my shopping page. Should help bring in some customers.

Just a thought but maybe if the store does well you might think of a affiliate program for those wanting to help you out they can sign up and get a small commission for sending users your way. Just a thought for the future when the store starys picking up and doing well.
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 06-Jun-2002, 07:03 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
240,099 Gold!

Work continues on our hosting site - about 65% done. Again, once the majority of our web programming is done, we will reconcentrate on content, music and interactive stuff. For the time being I will be pretty much tied up on the developing side, but once that is completed we will get back to the business of actually running out site.

Great news on our highspeed line over at live365. Check out this graph for the past 30 days:

Listener counts continue to grow at all hours of the day, so the message is getting out! Long live Celtic music!  (d)  ;)
Cabbagehome 
  Posted: 14-Jun-2002, 06:16 AM
Quote Post

Viking Queen of the Fair Isles

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Howell, Michigan USA

:-0 I'm waiting nicly, but the crowd billing up in back of me is pushing me over the line. Give more info, please, some peeks. HELP they're pushing again. :D
PMEmail Poster               
scottish2 
Posted: 14-Jun-2002, 07:46 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Don't make me get my whip back out  :D

And that's great news on the growth Paul hope it keeps up and breaks through the roof.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]