Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Edwards Or Wilson, Any knowledge out there?
coryedwards 
Posted: 12-Feb-2007, 10:27 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacOak

Realm: Grenada, MS

male

My wife managed to trace both families back to Europe but the trails go cold there. Anybody with any information from that side of the pond would be helpful and appreciated. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Isiah 33:22 - For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; he will save us.
PMEmail Poster               
RebeccaAnn 
Posted: 24-Mar-2007, 08:23 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Southren Illinois

female

Any idea where your Edwards line might have come from or when? We haven't been able to find the proof yet but according to family by 8th great grandfather, William Edwards, came to America from Wales in 1682. I have found records in Carolina and Virginia proving they were Quakers. I have also found a history showing that in the late 1600s the Quakers were being driven out of Wales and England. I don't know yet how to access or find the records yet but I do know they exist. I have a cousin who lives in England. She found in a record book at the Kells that another great grandfather of mine, Capt. John Kneland, who sailed out of Glowsgow to America about 1630 with supplies for the New England colonists, owned a small fleet of ships.
RebeccaAnn
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]