Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Prayer Request For Aaron McGrady, Robert's son needs prayer warriors now!
Muircheartach 
  Posted: 11-Sep-2007, 05:38 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Sunny Sunnyvale, CA

male

Hello all!

As a last follow-up, I am posting Robert's last journal posting from CaringBridge. I certainly appreciate all your prayers and kindness over the months - I know that the entire McGrady family does too!

Blessings! Robbie

This will be my final entry in this journal. I could probably keep writing for some time. There are so many things going through my head, and it would be easy to just peck away at this keyboard. However, I think it's time to start thinking in new directions. For nine years my life revolved around Aaron and what I wished for him. As a parent you envision what your children's lives will be like. What mistakes will they make? What triumphs will they have? Will they be successful? Have kids of their own?

Then for nine and a half months my life centered on other questions. Will Aaron survive? If his cancer goes into remission will it recur? How long will I have with my precious boy?

Now all those questions are no longer relevant. Some were answered, and some remain to be known. But I have faith that God will leave nothing unrevealed on the day I am reunited with my son. So it's time to think differently. I must look up. But I will never forget. I will be writing something. Maybe a book, maybe not. But I will write something. Anyone who reads this who feels Aaron and his story made a difference in his or her life, please email me with your story and the permission to use it. I have plenty already, but too much is never enough.

In closing let me once again thank all the family and friends who have shown incredible love and support over the past months. Your prayers reached Heaven, and God has granted Aaron's healing in addition to showing us all the mercy we so needed. We will survive, and I know that time will reveal the many ways in which Aaron's life was used to glorify His kingdom.

Goodbye.

--------------------
Best cheers! Robbie
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]