Posted: 23-Jun-2008, 12:50 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

Realm: Connecticut

female

QUOTE (iolanda @ 23-Jun-2008, 10:30 AM)
sad.gif It's not a good day..I've to resolve some important things but it looks that the solution is far..I must find another way. My oldest son is giving me some problems and today we had a bad discussion..In these last times we have always more bad discussion..I hope to find the right way with him.. bye1.gif
Slainte
Iolanda

Yes, its so hard to talk to your kids when they get to a certain age, don't give up.Eventually you'll be able to talk again without arguing, my daughter and I use to fight constantly, now thats she older, we get along great.We mostly argued about boys. With my son, unfortunatly it was much worse, he's 26, and we barely speak, maybe someday it will be better with him.

--------------------
The devil whispered behind the leaves, it's pretty but is it art?
Rudyard Kipling
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Leelee 
Posted: 23-Jun-2008, 01:52 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Alberta, Canada

female

I am listening to Northern Woods as I am working....at least the music is the most calmest part of my day rolleyes.gif
PM               
iolanda 
Posted: 23-Jun-2008, 03:14 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Rieti ( Lazio )

female

Dear UlsterScotNutt smile.gif ,
thank you for your support!!I'll try be always willing with him, although he's gonna make me crazy and at the end I lose the patience..
I'm really happy for your prayers, thank you! Another day I'll tell about him better than now..
Anyway, now there's a moment of relax. my son Gabriele is at pc; my daughter Agnese is in friend's house(coming back soon), my youngest one,Michelangelo, is reading Mickey Mouse.....the little cats are sleeping ...It's a miracle!!! lookaround.gif
How much is going to endure??? biggrin.gif
bye1.gif Have a nice time
note.gif iolanda

--------------------
]Happy who, hovers over the life..feels the language and the fragrance of the simple things and the flowers.. (C. Baudelaire)

If you lose, don't lose the lesson ... (XIV Dalai Lama)
PMEmail Poster               View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Camac
Posted: 23-Jun-2008, 04:05 PM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

QUOTE (UlsterScotNutt @ 23-Jun-2008, 01:49 PM)
QUOTE (Camac @ 23-Jun-2008, 01:35 PM)
USN;

Preparing to take the last 13 stairs. Dental appointment at 5.30.
giljotiini.gif

Camac

Camac, You survived the first time my friend, be brave, grit what teeth you have left and get them yanked!!! Be cool2.gif
USN

USN;

Hey I'm cool2.gif Just hate Dentist. The old saying " a coward dies a thousand deaths" well that was written with me in mind. Like I said, shoot me, burn me, blow me up but please don't put me in the Dentist chair. Your right though I will survive. That which does not kill me will make me stronger. Hey can I get another Purple Heart for this? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Camac.

LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 23-Jun-2008, 04:30 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

female

QUOTE (Camac @ 23-Jun-2008, 06:05 PM)
USN;

Hey I'm cool2.gif Just hate Dentist. The old saying " a coward dies a thousand deaths" well that was written with me in mind. Like I said, shoot me, burn me, blow me up but please don't put me in the Dentist chair. Your right though I will survive. That which does not kill me will make me stronger. Hey can I get another Purple Heart for this? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Camac.

Camac, you big wuss.If you want a purple heart for going to the dentist what do I get for what I wrote a few posts back for what I went through.

Let me see...ah! I know a LOLLIPOP.... lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

LOA

--------------------
"Few men are brave:many become so through training and discipline."
Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strenght to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve
PM My Photo Album               
Camac
Posted: 23-Jun-2008, 04:49 PM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

QUOTE (Lady of Avalon @ 23-Jun-2008, 05:30 PM)
USN;

Hey I'm cool2.gif Just hate Dentist. The old saying " a coward dies a thousand deaths" well that was written with me in mind. Like I said, shoot me, burn me, blow me up but please don't put me in the Dentist chair. Your right though I will survive. That which does not kill me will make me stronger. Hey can I get another Purple Heart for this? laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Camac.

Camac, you big wuss.If you want a purple heart for going to the dentist what do I get for what I wrote a few posts back for what I went through.

LOA

LOA;

My Lady you get my undying Fealty.

Camac.

LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 23-Jun-2008, 05:07 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

Thank ye my Lord Camac. Royal11.gif Royal01.gif
PM My Photo Album               
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 23-Jun-2008, 05:11 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

What I'm doing right now?

Eating a bowl of strawberries with cream...aaaaah heaven!!! dribble.gif

LOA
PM My Photo Album               
UlsterScotNutt 
Posted: 23-Jun-2008, 05:28 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: New England, USA

male

QUOTE (Lady of Avalon @ 23-Jun-2008, 05:30 PM)
USN;

Hey I'm cool2.gif Just hate Dentist. The old saying " a coward dies a thousand deaths" well that was written with me in mind. Like I said, shoot me, burn me, blow me up but please don't put me in the Dentist chair. Your right though I will survive. That which does not kill me will make me stronger. Hey can I get another Purple Heart for this? laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Camac.

LOA

LOA, laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif , you tell him!!! You get a Tootsie Pop!!

USN

--------------------
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. Plato(427-347 BC) Philosopher and Educator

Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind. Henry James (1843-1916) Writer

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire
kind people. -Abraham Joshua Heschel (1907-1972) Theology Professor
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Rindy 
Posted: 24-Jun-2008, 08:32 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

LOL you guys!!!!!

Sitting here drinking a cup of coffee waking up.

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 24-Jun-2008, 09:40 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

I am getting ready to check out gas prices, get my news papers and maybe exercise. I have a list of gasoline outlets that supposedly use only American (North American I would guess) crude. I will post it with "price of Gasoline".

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
Siobhan Blues 
Posted: 24-Jun-2008, 10:31 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

female

I heard that Flying J truck stops use American as opposed to imported, and there's one near I-20 so that's where me and my hubby get our gas now. He is so glad he got transferred to an office in nearby Carrollton recently and doesn't have to drive so far; he was having to drive 3 hrs. a day to work and back home. When gas prices topped $3 that really hurt... it would be agonizing right now with prices creeping over $4.

Right now, I am going to Amazon.com to order some good music. Have you heard of a band from the Isle of Man, called 'Back Door Slam'? These kids are GOOD, some very strong blues guitar for a bunch of whippersnappers... they were in Atlanta not too long ago performing at Eddie's Attick and the radio was all-a-buzz the next day, talking about how good they are.
I'm gonna get Mudcrutch too, by Tom Petty and his cohorts. Tom is the best thing ever to come outta Gainesville, Florida!

SB

--------------------
"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king..."
user posted image

SGGardner Art

www.SouthernShireFarm.com
PM               
Patch 
Posted: 24-Jun-2008, 10:49 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

QUOTE (Siobhan Blues @ 24-Jun-2008, 05:31 AM)
I heard that Flying J truck stops use American as opposed to imported, and there's one near I-20 so that's where me and my hubby get our gas now. He is so glad he got transferred to an office in nearby Carrollton recently and doesn't have to drive so far; he was having to drive 3 hrs. a day to work and back home. When gas prices topped $3 that really hurt... it would be agonizing right now with prices creeping over $4.

Right now, I am going to Amazon.com to order some good music. Have you heard of a band from the Isle of Man, called 'Back Door Slam'? These kids are GOOD, some very strong blues guitar for a bunch of whippersnappers... they were in Atlanta not too long ago performing at Eddie's Attick and the radio was all-a-buzz the next day, talking about how good they are.
I'm gonna get Mudcrutch too, by Tom Petty and his cohorts. Tom is the best thing ever to come outta Gainesville, Florida!

SB

I apologize as this is off topic.

WHERE TO BUY AMERICAN GASOLINE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW. READ ON.

Gas rationing in the 70's worked even though we grumbled about it. It might even have been good for us!

Are you aware that the Saudis are boycotting American products? In addition, they are gouging us on oil prices. Shouldn't we return the favor? Can't we take control of our own destiny and let these giant oil importers know who REALLY generates their profits, their livings? How about leaving American Dollars in America and reduce the import/export deficit? An appealing remedy might be to boycott their GAS. Every time you fill up your car you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia . Just purchase gas from companies that don't import their oil from the Saudis.

Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill up my tank, I'm sending my money to people who I get the impression want me, my family and my friends dead. The following gas companies import Middle Eastern oil:

Shell.................................... 205,742,000 barrels

Chevron/Texaco.................... 144,332,000 barrels

Exxon /Mobil........................ 130,082,000 barrels

Marathon/Speedway............. 117,740,000 barrels

Amoco.................................. 62,231,000 barrels

And CITGO oil is imported from Venezuela by Dictator Hugo Chavez who hates America and openly avows our economic destruction! (We pay Chavez's regime nearly $10 Billion per year in oil revenues!)

The U.S. currently imports 5,517,000 barrels of crude oil per day from OPEC. If you do the math at $100 per barrel, that's over $550 million PER DAY ($200 BILLION per year!) handed over to OPEC, many of whose members are our confirmed enemies!!!!! It won't stop here - oil prices could go to $200 a barrel or higher if we keep buying their product.

Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil:

Sunoco......................... 0 barrels

Conoco........................ 0 barrels

Sinclair....................... 0 barrels

BP / Phillips................ 0 barrels

Hess. ............................. 0 barrels

ARC0............................. 0 barrels

Maverick... ...................... 0 barrels

Flying J. .......................... 0 barrels

Valero............................ 0 barrels

Murphy Oil USA* ............. 0 Sold at Wal-Mart , gas is from South Arkansas and fully USA owned and produced.

*Not only that but they give scholarships to all children in their town who finish high school and are legal US citizens.. All of this information is available from the U.S. Department of Energy and each company is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are importing.

Slàinte,    

Patch    

PMEmail Poster               
Siobhan Blues 
Posted: 24-Jun-2008, 11:16 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

female

Hey, I did good then buying gas at Flying J. According to your list they don't import. I see Murphy Oil is not importing too; we get gas at our local WallyWorld pretty often, which is Murphy, so we'll keep going there.

Thanks for sharing the list, Patch.
PM               
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 24-Jun-2008, 11:54 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

Just taking a break from working outside with hubby building a pergola on the backyard balcony. Not an easy job trying to built something on a concrete balcony.

But I'm confidant that when finish we'll look at it and laugh because right now there's a LOT of swearing.... taz.gif

Good thing today is nice for it is the National Holiday here in Quebec which is called " La Fête de la Saint-Jean Baptiste" kind of a patriotic holiday where Quebecers celebrate their culture.

LOA
PM My Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]