ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
222,706 Gold!

Celtic Radio Music Channel

user posted image

Over the past 10 years we have received thousands of CDs from musicians all over the world. From Islands Nations, Europe, South America, Eastern Europe, the UK, Russia, Ireland, Scotland, American, Canada and even Celtic music from China!

Behind the scenes at Celtic Radio we have been quietly assembling (for years) one of the largest Celtic playlists containing the very best Celtic music we have received. Our master playlist is so large, that we can only offer around 3,000 tracks at anyone time - which will give our listeners years of musical enjoyment as we rotate the music and constantly will be adding new qualifying artists to our Mega Celtic Playlist!

Full Body, Malty and Sweet!
And we now offer this culmination of music in our brand new channel called "Celtic Radio." Where Highlander Radio offers a wide range of all Celtic Music, you will find that Celtic Radio offers a fine selection of some of the best Celtic Music ever created. Like a full body malty glass of beer, Celtic Radio will take you to new heights in the enjoyment of Celtic Music.

Find our brand new channel on Live365:

user posted image

http://www.live365.com/stations/celticradiodj

and through our Celtic Radio Founder's Club Club:

But don't take our word for it, start listening now and you can decide!

Enjoy!

thumbs_up.gif walkman.gif

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]