UrchinGirl's Journal

Index -> Journal-> Early Thanksgiving

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Early Thanksgiving
Posted by UrchinGirl on Nov 23rd, 2004 2:22 PM
Home, where there's family, comfort and my room. Though I'm not allowed to disapear to it anytime soon, much as I'd like to. My brother brought home his girlfriend, Ella, today to meet us all. I'm not sure what to make of her. He's brought home other girls before too, and a few days later they end up breaking his heart. I'm getting a might tired of that cycle. Ella seems really nice though. She's got a warm, friendly smile, and an easy laugh. I like that about her. I hope she doesn't hurt my brother, he's had enough of that. He deserves happiness.

We're having our Thanksgiving dinner tonight, Daniel has to work on Thursday so I'll be going to a friends house to partake in their festivities. He'll get good tips on Thursday though, and that'll help him out quite a bit. I isshaving him around all the time though. I miss having those little fights about nothing. I've been the only child in this house for near about eight or nine years. While I don't often spend much time here (and when I do I'm holed up in my room reading and what not or on the computer) it'd still be nice to have my big bro around.

I don't mean to be all mopey today, and I'm sorry. But as I said earlier, it really is just one of those days. I have hopes that it'll get better, and I'll go back to being bouncy and what not.

As always I remain,
The Urchin: Anna

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!