Title:

Group:
Celtic Nation

Zodiac:
Alder

Birthday: 29-Mar-1982
Total Posts: 828
Realm: Ohio.

Reading, fantasy, music (celtic especially), tv/film stuff, writing scripts, my husband, my baby girls :)

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries
Pages: (15) « First ... 13 14 [15] 

Add Entry   

Sunday........
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Aug 8th, 2004 12:32 PM
So. I really am tired of taking care of Noelle's dog. It poops everywhere! I don't think I will ever own any kind of animal. I think children are a lot easier to handle! Haha!

I'm leaving tuesday to get Noelle from Florida. I've never been to Florida so this will be interesting. It will be a long drive but we'll see.

I'm hungry.

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

I'm back!
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Aug 6th, 2004 9:37 AM
So I got the apartment today. Guess what?????? It's a triple! Woo hoo! It's huge! It's such a nice apartment and it's somewhat secluded and private. So I talked to the lady about the animals and we're only allowed to have one animal. Noelle (my roomate) just got her puppy so we'll probably just keep Deja (the dog). The cat doesn't belong to eiter of us, it's her brother's so he'll just have to stop being a bum and take care of his animal.

So yeah! We all get our own room! The cable isn't hooked up but I am going to look into the options of getting cable into all three rooms and downstairs. the place is really nice.

Since Noelle and I are unemployed right now we are going to get $75.00 dollars are month to help with utilities. I'm so excited this place is huge! Weeeee.....

Right now Noelle is living at her dad's house. He moved back to colorado and is selling the house. He asked noelle to live there until it was sold. How dumb is that? the bills are soooo huge and there's a house payment coming up. I'm trying to convince her to just move out, turn off all the utilities and move into parkvie with me! It's kind of annoying. I mean I can't help her with the bills there cause it's too much money, I need to take care of Parkview, but that's a lot of money that I don't have either. I don't get paid until the end of the month so I'm kinda screwed in that way. Noelle's to nice to move out. I don't think her dad realizes how expensive and kinda rediculous it is to ask her to stay. I don't know. I"m just ranting. All the fink's think she should stay there. I think that's dumb. She shouldn't have to pay for all that stuff! Turn it all off! Argh!

Okay. So yeah. We got a triple. I have the key in my hands right now! There's still a little work to be done in the house like the cable and whatnot. But yay! There's no cat. We'll figure something else out! Woo hoo!

Sigh...
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Jun 14th, 2004 3:09 PM
Ah, a new week has begun! I cannot wait until I get off of work. I has such a long week this past week!

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

There's a dear little plant that grows in our Isle
Twas St . Patrick himself, sure, that set it;
And the sun of his labour with pleasure did smile,
And with dew from his eye often wet it.
It grows through the bog, through the brake, through the
Mireland, and they call it the dear little shamrock of Ireland.

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!