Title:

Group:
Celtic Nation

Zodiac:
Alder

Birthday: 29-Mar-1982
Total Posts: 828
Realm: Ohio.

Reading, fantasy, music (celtic especially), tv/film stuff, writing scripts, my husband, my baby girls :)

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries
Pages: (15) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Add Entry   

today is another day...
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Nov 17th, 2004 11:55 AM
So I found my CDs. Yay. I'm happy about that now. I'm ready for a break. I'm going to go home for Thanksgiving, so that will be interesting. I haven't been home since the summer and Ryan hasn't seen my family in forever...sticky. Anyway, it will be fine.

So things have cooled down a little with my other situation. My solution = avoidance! lol. I'm at work right now and I'm really really bored. I have nothing to do but look for jobs and check my email. it sucks. Oh well. bored.gif

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

Not a good day...
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Nov 16th, 2004 12:08 PM
So, hmmm, yeah. Last night.... I was up ate editing my video and stuff when I foolishly checked my email. I've been having a very hard time with my sorority and all so I haven't been active with them at all. Well one of the girls sent and email to everyone that I took a litle offense at. I gave my two cents on what they said. And boy did I get a slew of replies. Well anyway, my temper got the better of me. One of the replies I got was from a girl who graduated and she was going on and she was like "I'm glad I wasn't in household with you because I would have to get all ghetto on you in a very ungodly manner because someone needs to put you in your place" Well as you can imagine that upset me. So I decided to chew her out in a very "ungodly" way. I accidently emailed it to everyone in the sorority. Needless to say I am very embarrased and that was stupid of me. I apologized and all but I also dropped the sorority. I decided I should have done it sooner and I know the girls will never understand me cause none of them have ever taken the time out to get to know me. Anyway, I let my temper get the better of me and it definitely bit me back.

I'm upset. I can't find any of my cds. They are all in a black cd bag thing. All of my good cds are in there. I don't know where they have gone. Nobody would steal them. I don't think anyway, i mean it's a catholic college and all my music is irish music. I mean who would steal those cds???? I'm at work until 5, so can't ear my house apart looking for them. I want my cds back!!!!! crybaby.gif

I'm not having a very good day... blink.gif

yup.
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Nov 15th, 2004 12:08 PM
My thesis is due today. I handed it in. I'm finished with it. All I need now is a good grade. So now that this is over, I need to start sending out my resume to places so I can get a job. I need a car too. Does it ever end? lol. jawdrop.gif

Hump day.
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Nov 10th, 2004 11:23 AM
Soo... I've been on Atkins for a week now (not very strict) and I lost 5.5 pounds. I am excited. But the thing is this week I haven't had any time to excercise. I've been so busy finishing up the last few details of my thesis that I've just run out of time. Anyone seen the show "The biggest loser"? I think me and my roomie are going to have a contest. Lol. then again I'm not sure. So yeah, I'm just working away as usual.

FINISHED FINISHED FINISHED!!!!!!
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Nov 9th, 2004 11:26 AM
I'M DONE!!!! I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!

I just finished the last few details on my music video and trailer!!! I'm almost done with my thesis!!! It's due on Monday and I think I may be finished with everything before then so I will have a relaxing weekend! (hehe) My friend Noelle helped me with the trailer cause I really didn't have a good idea on what to do with it and she gave me some ideas and so it went from a "Eh, I might see the movie" trailer to "Omigosh I have to see that!" I'm so excited!!!!

Kenny is the other senior working on his thesis, he's doing good too. He's a little frustrated cause there are all these little comm newbies who are not only hogging the computers but also hogging the network making it harder to work on you project, I think Seniors should have priority since it's their final project ya know?

Anyway, I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!I'M DONE!!!!

Can you tell I'm excited? wink.gif

Comments: 2 View/Add Comments

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

There's a dear little plant that grows in our Isle
Twas St . Patrick himself, sure, that set it;
And the sun of his labour with pleasure did smile,
And with dew from his eye often wet it.
It grows through the bog, through the brake, through the
Mireland, and they call it the dear little shamrock of Ireland.

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!