Quote Post

Reader of souls, vision seeker, TROLL
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: The frontier of Penn's Woods

male

God protect us from them all!!!!

Ron Paul is a Libertarian running under the cloak of a republican...

Follow the constitution is his mantra... mine too!

When do we pick up our weapons and re-take this government???? of the people for the people????
Not screw the people!!!!

Sorry you all hit a nerve!

--------------------
I support the separation of church and hate!

IMAGINATION - the freest and largest nation in the world!

One can not profess to be of "GOD" and show intolerence and prejudice towards the beliefs of others.

Am fear nach gleidh na h–airm san t–sith, cha bhi iad aige ’n am a’ chogaidh.
He that keeps not his arms in time of peace will have none in time of war.

"We're all in this together , in the parking lot between faith and fear" ... O.C.M.S.

“Beasts feed; man eats; only the man of intellect knows how to eat well.”

"Without food we are nothing, without history we are lost." - SHADOWS

Is iomadh duine laghach a mhill an Creideamh.
Religion has spoiled many a good man.

The clan MacEwen
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 26-Dec-2007, 07:16 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

QUOTE (Shadows @ 26-Dec-2007, 07:57 PM)

Sorry you all hit a nerve!

I know, and I don't mean to. I got carried away with the other thing, which has been hammering on the last nerve I have left for months now. They don't call me Stormy for nothing, and though I'm not conventionally a feminist in any way, this whole angle of "First Woman P" argumentation has me pretty much mean as a junkyard dog. Let him-her-it be president whom the job will not destroy in a mutually punitive and pointless partisan crossfire -- metaphoric, not another slam at guns, dear Shadows.
PMEmail Poster               
Druid_of_Ark 
Posted: 26-Dec-2007, 07:44 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan Cathcart-USA
Group Icon

Group: Order of the Knights
ZodiacAlder

Realm: Perryville, Arkansas

male

Okay here goes you want fact...here is a list of facts for you.

Bill cheated on Hillary from the very start of their relationship at Yale - but she married him anyway, in a "Faustian bargain" that accepted his womanizing as the price of political power
"Bill owes me": how Hillary allowed Bill to get away with his infidelities to make him fall deeper and deeper into her debt
Clinton insider: "Hillary never wanted to be a wife. She wanted to be president"
Hillary confidant confirms: she knew about Monica long before the affair became public
How Hillary personally stage-managed and coordinated the damage-control effort in response to the Lewinsky scandal
Juanita Broaddrick: her encounter with Hillary that told her "she knew" Bill had raped her, and that Hillary only wanted Broadrick to keep quiet
Did you know that Bill's Affairs are so well documented in Arkansas that no one thinks much of it, that was Just Bill being Bill. As for Hillary if she carries Arkansas it will be a miracle, she may be right that Bill owes her for all he put her through. But the U.S. Does not Hillary a thing. In fact how can Hillary in good faith say she will protect and defend the Constitution of the United States when in fact she is opposed to the Second Amendment of said Constitution? And how can she say she will defend the interest of the US when in fact she knew of Bill's Affairs and kept silent in order to further her image as a Martyr? She is a fraud and a deceiver I would not vote for her if she were a man nor would I vote for a man that stood for the self-serving things that Hillary Clinton stands for. She stood by as Bill brought the US to the Position of Laughingstock with his affairs, in order for her to get the chance at the Brass Ring so that the Tax Payers will suffer further decline into the "One World" Government that she and her kind have as their Dream. It may be her dream, and it may be yours. But count me out!

--------------------
Blessed Be,
Sir. Raibeart Paris, OGU
PMEmail Poster               
Druid_of_Ark 
Posted: 26-Dec-2007, 07:50 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacAlder

male

As for my belief that the World Image of the US was damaged by Bill Clinton and by Hillary remaining silent on what she knew and when. Please do not take my word for it...I am not as you alude a Native of Arkansas, I have lived here for about a year but the things I have heard in that year have left my mind made up. Perhaps this will help you. The London Times recently wrote that President Bill Clinton "may forever be known as Bonking Bill, the president who could not keep his trousers on." There is certainly plenty of evidence to prove the Times right. Even before elected, candidate Clinton was dodging a barrage of accusations, ranging from sexual mischief, fathering an illegitimate child of a prostitute and sexual harassment.

One former Clinton insider described Clinton as " very lustful and bold, especially when he was around women he perceived might be receptive to his overtures." Arkansas State troopers, who were required to manage much of Clinton's schedule while governor, claim he often sent them to ask women to meet him.

The troopers say there are many women with whom "Bonking Bill" had affairs during that time. They report such antics as his sneaking out while his wife Hillary was asleep or inviting women in for "personal tours of the governor 's mansion" when she was working at the Rose law firm. Some of the women have talked openly about their affairs with Clinton but most of their spicy confessions have been ignored by the press.

Bobbie Ann Williams, a streetwalker in Little Rock claims Clinton used to pick her up while he was out jogging and pay her for sex behind hedges or in the back seat of his official limousine.

A Little Rock lawyer, Polly Kyle, wrote a fictionalized account based on an actual affair she claims to have had with Clinton, which has yet to find a publisher. She says she and Clinton had been lovers since they were at school in Hot Springs.

Susan McDougal, still in jail for refusing to testify to a grand jury investigating the Whitewater scandal, is said to have been "Bonking Bill's" lover. Even in jail, she remains devoted to Clinton and unwilling to talk about it. Susan's husband, Jim, said recently that he knew she had an affair with Clinton. "How should I say this? They were intimate, there was no doubt in my mind." Susan said it was not so. "I'm a small-town girl, a Southern Baptist. I wouldn't do it." The McDougals were partners in the doomed Whitewater property deal with the Clintons.

Clinton lawyers and spin doctors until recently have managed to deflect, dilute and trivialize the steamy accusations, giving Clinton enough benefit of the doubt from the public that they reelected him. But the recent Paula Jones Supreme Court decision has got his lawyers and spin doctors worried. The Supreme Court had voted unanimously to reject Clinton's plea that a president is immune from private lawsuits while in office and therefore Jones should not be allowed to sue the president.

Jones alleges that a state trooper invited her to meet the then Governor Clinton at the Excelsior hotel in Little Rock where she was manning a conference registration table. She went to the room thinking Clinton would offer her a job, she said. Instead, she claims "Bonking Bill" fondled her, dropped his trousers and asked her for oral sex.

Ever since Paula Jones first made her allegations in 1994, Clinton loyalists have campaigned to smear and discredit her. Hatchet man James Carville, Clinton crusader in chief, once sneered: "Drag $100 through a trailer park and there's no telling what you'll find."

In other words, according to Carville, Jones should not be believed because she is from the working class and even if something did happen in that Arkansas hotel room on May 8, 1991, well, she was that kind of girl and got the treatment she deserved.
YOU SEE THE WORKING CLASS DESERVE TO BE S###WED BY THE GOVERNMENT! Thats CLINTON POLICY!
PMEmail Poster               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 26-Dec-2007, 09:51 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

OK, so let's add the ad hominem attack to your list of techniques. Referring to Senator Clinton's husband by the nickname "Bonking Bill" and running off a whole load of unsubstantiated hearsay and muck says absolutely nothing about her qualifications. It is the same bull**** smear attack as we have been hearing ad nauseam of late. As I say, I am not any great fan of Hillary's on political grounds -- but these are not political grounds, nor have you cited a single one of these allegations as a "fact."

Nor will you find many (men, and possibly women as well) on either side of the divide who are paragons of the kind of virtue you seem to think passes or precludes a candidate from a run at the office. Not only that, you seem to be preoccupied with sexual mores in a rather limited way, as if marital purity is the primary index of a good leader. Take a look at the man in office now, if you think that's a criterion of greatness, or even aptitude. I sometimes think -- and this WILL get me in trouble, but at this point I'm so damned sick of the issue I hardly care -- that if we simply faced up to the fact that many if not most world leaders have a certain hunger for attention, or why would they seek such a hot seat as high office? and risk for that kind of activity just comes with the turf, we'd be a lot less the butt of jokes in the world than you claim we are when one of our leaders gets caught. It is a puritanical culture still, and a deeply hypocritical one. Have you spent any time in Europe among Europeans? Do you have any idea what they think of this smarmy little preoccupation of ours, and how we let it into our deeply serious national interests? (All together now: "We don't care what those bleepo-bleepo's think, we're 'MURCANS!" Well -- it's time we did wake up and start playing in the international arena as though our regard for the opinions of others mattered. It will never be safe or prudent in the world again to ignore everyone else. As far as the London Times -- well, evidently you've never seen a fox hunt among the self-purported Brit journalism nobility either. It's blood sport, they don't care who they run to earth or how savagely as long as it's a bloody good scrum at the death and someone comes away from it with the poor beast's brush hanging off his saddle. Clinton, Bush I and Bush II, Maggie Thatcher, the Queen -- all in a day's work. Take it seriously if you like.)

All your argument can be spun down to a thesis statement: Bill plays around and Hillary covers for him, because it's more a political partnership than a marriage. So now tell us, first, something we don't know and haven't known for many years, and then say why it gets your shorts in such a knot? Possibly because it's a political PARTNERSHIP between highly effective equals, not your typical man-and-wifie routine?

A partnership like that will withstand a great deal more in a crisis: it already has, and it may well have to again, but over things that really count, not another overblown personal event of common infidelity.

No -- I don't much support Hillary; but I am sick of this inequity that repeats itself mindlessly like the tune of an organ grinder with a dancing monkey, that she is a woman and her husband's lack of sexual continence as a matter of history (I doubt he'll get caught again -- it's just too expensive) bears on her candidacy.

Get over it.
PMEmail Poster               
Druid_of_Ark 
Posted: 26-Dec-2007, 10:37 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacAlder

male

Okay forgive me but I am not an Employee of the London Newspaper and it was, "The London Times recently wrote that President Bill Clinton "may forever be known as Bonking Bill," I simply quoted that to point out my assertion that it is not just those in Arkansas (which has a Population about the same as the city of Houston Texas) that know the kind of people Bill and Hillary are. I DID NOT CALL HIM THAT AN INTERNATIONAL PAPER DID. They prove my point that Bill and Hillary have for too long brought the US to Shame before the entire world. She is thought of by most here as a Gold Digging Opportunist a blatant liberal who at one time defended the Black Panthers on murder charges. Again I wish to state that Hillary would not carry Arkansas she is too well known here. Thats why she moved to New York among people that did not have a chance to know more about her than her slick Publicist wanted them to know. Well Arkansas folks are like a small town and she is the talk of the Town. New York can have her. Let her disgrace the Nation but let it be forgotten that she and Bill are from Arkansas. This is a nice state and the reason she left is that she never would have gotten into the Senate from Arkansas.
PMEmail Poster               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 26-Dec-2007, 10:53 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

I'll make the point again: "the world" does not consist of Arkansas and a London Times reporter; and we bring ourselves to far more shame as a nation, and with drearier regularity, by our provincial reactions to the peccadillos of our public figures than said figures could ever do themselves. "Shame" and "disgrace" can also be traded on the political spin market, both shamelessly and disgracefully.

You are right -- New York can have her, and does have her. She has not done a bad job at all for this state as junior senator -- mind you, as senator quite independently from being "Bill's wife," since he has his own fish to fry; but then, we don't spend quite all our time hanging over the back fence gossiping about her sheets.

By the way -- the ad hominem attack can be oblique -- you don't have to be the original author of a scurrilous nickname, you just have to bandy it about quoting it as "proof" of some point you want to make. It is still your responsibility.
PMEmail Poster               
Dogshirt 
Posted: 26-Dec-2007, 11:27 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

Realm: Washington THE State

male

I'm not sure anyone who WANTS the office should be allowed to run! wink.gif

beer_mug.gif

--------------------
Hoka Hey!
The more Liberals I meet, the more I like my dogs!
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Druid_of_Ark 
Posted: 26-Dec-2007, 11:41 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacAlder

male

I give up Storm, you have made your point regardless of anything else Hillary is a woman and therefore she should be President because she wants it so badly and because after all she suffered so much at the hands of the evil man that she married. Yes folks lets hear it For Hillary the next President of the US. After all Nostradamus and the Mayan Calendars both say that the world will end in 2012 and that would be a fitting tribute to Hillary to be the President at the End of the World.Perhaps the Mayans and Nostradamus knew something about the Clintons we in Arkansas have not seen. After all as Storm points out Hillary has done a grand job in New York where she is among her own kind. They already have strict gun control laws, and one of the highest GUN CRIME rates in the Nation! There is proof how well Gun Control Laws work. Hey Hitler was pro-Gun Control. But in the Heartland we support Crime Control and the Constitution of the United States of America! Thats why those in the heartland support Mike Huckabee as the man from HOPE...Arkansas!
PMEmail Poster               
Shadows 
Posted: 27-Dec-2007, 07:17 AM
Quote Post

Reader of souls, vision seeker, TROLL
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: The frontier of Penn's Woods

male

QUOTE (Dogshirt @ 27-Dec-2007, 01:27 AM)

beer_mug.gif

I like your thinking Dogshirt!
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
John Clements 
Posted: 27-Dec-2007, 10:54 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

Boy! I take one day off, and all hell brakes loose. As for Hill/Bill Clinton, and the rest of them, with the exception of Kucinich and Edwards (in that order) I’ve taken to wearing ear muffs and a close pin on my nose. (it goes over big…in the supermarket) You know I’ve noticed that most people give me a wide birth…these days.

--------------------
We’re all poets, only some of us write it down. JC 9/27/08

Anyone who has the courage to disagree, deserves all do respect. JC 4/28/08

Life is a loosing battle, so you might as well live it up.
J.C. 3/29/08

Life should be like skiing, you have the most fun on the way down. J.C. 8/17/07

Take their word for it, and that’s just what you’ll get.
J.C. 3/19/07

Only the truth is worth the ultimate sacrifice.
J.C. 1/26/06

Compared to the far right, the far left is somewhere in the middle. J.C. 2/22/06

I’ll be the first to apologies, as long as I get one back.
J.C. 3/7/06

It’s a happy man, who can laugh at himself.

If you’re looking for a new experience, don’t hire someone with a lot of it. J.C. sometime in 1990
PMEmail Poster               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 28-Dec-2007, 02:27 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

QUOTE (Druid_of_Ark @ 27-Dec-2007, 12:41 AM)
I give up Storm, you have made your point regardless of anything else Hillary is a woman and therefore she should be President because she wants it so badly and because after all she suffered so much at the hands of the evil man that she married.

I think you're having a little trouble sorting out who is saying what here, but given the clarity of the rest of your thinking, it's not surprising. YOU are saying this stuff I'm quoting, in this post, most likely as a somewhat crude form of sarcasm. I have never said I thought she should be president, for any reason -- in fact, I have said a fair few times that she's not my cup of political tea. What I did say, and what you're still missing, is that bringing any aspect of her gender, including details about her marriage, into the argument is a cheap-and-easy, mean-spirited and politically irrelevant smear tactic. And yes, that pisses me off, whether as a woman or just as a human being. furious.gif ranting.gif taz.gif

Did I just break the potty-mouth rules here? sad.gif
PMEmail Poster               
John Clements 
Posted: 28-Dec-2007, 03:38 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

QUOTE (stoirmeil @ 28-Dec-2007, 03:27 PM)
I think you're having a little trouble sorting out who is saying what here, but given the clarity of the rest of your thinking, it's not surprising.  YOU are saying this stuff I'm quoting, in this post, most likely as a somewhat crude form of sarcasm.  I have never said I thought she should be president, for any reason -- in fact, I have said a fair few times that she's not my cup of political tea.  What I did say, and what you're still missing, is that bringing any aspect of her gender, including details about her marriage, into the argument is a cheap-and-easy, mean-spirited and politically irrelevant smear tactic.  And yes, that pisses me off, whether as a woman or just as a human being. furious.gif ranting.gif taz.gif

Did I just break the potty-mouth rules here? sad.gif

What stoirmeil said.
PMEmail Poster               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 28-Dec-2007, 05:05 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

QUOTE (Shadows @ 27-Dec-2007, 08:17 AM)
QUOTE (Dogshirt @ 27-Dec-2007, 01:27 AM)

beer_mug.gif

I like your thinking Dogshirt!

I do too, theoretically. I think really wanting the job shows a failure of self-preservation instinct bordering on suicidal. But I know you both remember LBJ, suffering from war backlash in his own era: "If nominated, I will not run; if elected, I will not serve." A guy who didn't want it again and refused to be shanghaied into it. Where would that leave us, if the only one who could take it were someone who genuinely did not want it?

PMEmail Poster               
Druid_of_Ark 
Posted: 28-Dec-2007, 05:40 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacAlder

male

Hillary has wanted to be President since before she married Bill and she would do anything to get her goal for that I commend her, but as I said based on the things she stands for I would not want her for President, even if she were a man. If a man or woman wants to lead their leadership ability is at issue, Hillary has shown that she hides wrongs rather than standing up for what is right. So gender is not the issue here in fact if Mike Huckabee were to share her views, and her shady character, I would oppose him with equal vigor and yet the things I know about Mike and what he stands for make me support him. But a self seeking, egotist is not what I want for President no matter their gender. I would support Whoopi Goldberg, if it were just a gender position, before I would Hillary Clinton, I mean at least Whoopi Goldberg is up front about who she is and Hillary likes to hide behind masks. Besides Whoopie would carry clout as a Woman Candidate and as a Black she would be the first Non-White President so that gives her 2 firsts to Hillary's one! Hillary is known around these parts for being as phony as can be she has proven that time and time again.
I am happy that the People in NY are glad to have her represent them because she certainly does not speak for the average American. Hillary is an Elitist that feels the common people are not worthy of her, or those of her kind. And she is right the average person deserves to be represented by a REAL Person, not some media hyped, egomaniac that thinks her ideals are those of the Average American. Also the AVERAGE PERSON deserves respect it is the Average Person after all that pays the majority of the TAXES, and the Average Person that sacrifices for the betterment of this great Land, and the Average Person that has the most to lose when Hillary and her friends concoct land grabs and then bankrupt the companies, leaving the small investors holding the bag. This will be my last post on the topic of Ms. Clinton.
I find it funny that the London Times calls Bill Clinton Boinking Bill, and when I mention that as proof that the Clintons have done enough to damage America abroad you attacked me rather than address the comment. Perhaps you feel that it is not right to blame Hillary for Bills character...but there is an old adage, "Lay down with dogs and you will get up with fleas." She could have saved herself the scorn if she had come clean before Bill brought the nation into disgrace. He was the same leech here in Arkansas that he was in Washington, and SHE KNEW. But she rode along to get herself in the Media Spotlight then left Arkansas (wisely) to seek her fame in New York where people saw her as a victim, not as a Manipulative woman bent on taking power for the sake of power alone.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]