Title:

Group:
Celtic Nation

Zodiac:
Vine

Birthday: 13-Sep-1983
Total Posts: 34
Realm: North Carolina

My interests, huh? Well let's see; there's theatre, Celtic music, reading, sketching, writing bad (yes bad) poetry, did I mention theatre? Oh yeah... I did. I have eclectic tastes in many things. I'm pretty chatty most of the time, and I adore meeting new people!

She Hugs Trees!! -Her friend Cat.

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries
Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Add Entry   

Ugh!
Posted by UrchinGirl on Nov 24th, 2004 9:32 AM
I shouldn't be feeling as blah as I do! It's a beautiful day, tomorrow I have Thanksgiving dinner with my friends from the theater, I've got a wonderful temp job, I got to see my brother yesterday... so why do I feel so icky? I can't think of a reason for it, other than perhaps it's sleep deprivation. *sigh* That's a possibility, but unlikely. I've gone longer without sleep with no ill effects.

The way I see it, I have two choices: 1) ignore the feeling and hope it goes away, or 2) ponder on it, find a reason and try to fix it. Bleh.

Maybe I just need mass ammounts of espresso. Numnum, espresso. Okay, so I'm a bit of a coffee snob (at least that's what my ex calls me. happy.gif) but what can I say in my own deffence? Nothing really. Coffee is wonderful. Shoot, caffine in and of itself is wonderful! Addictive, yes, but wonderful none the less.

As always I remain,
The Urchin: Anna

Comments: 1 View/Add Comments

Early Thanksgiving
Posted by UrchinGirl on Nov 23rd, 2004 2:22 PM
Home, where there's family, comfort and my room. Though I'm not allowed to disapear to it anytime soon, much as I'd like to. My brother brought home his girlfriend, Ella, today to meet us all. I'm not sure what to make of her. He's brought home other girls before too, and a few days later they end up breaking his heart. I'm getting a might tired of that cycle. Ella seems really nice though. She's got a warm, friendly smile, and an easy laugh. I like that about her. I hope she doesn't hurt my brother, he's had enough of that. He deserves happiness.

We're having our Thanksgiving dinner tonight, Daniel has to work on Thursday so I'll be going to a friends house to partake in their festivities. He'll get good tips on Thursday though, and that'll help him out quite a bit. I isshaving him around all the time though. I miss having those little fights about nothing. I've been the only child in this house for near about eight or nine years. While I don't often spend much time here (and when I do I'm holed up in my room reading and what not or on the computer) it'd still be nice to have my big bro around.

I don't mean to be all mopey today, and I'm sorry. But as I said earlier, it really is just one of those days. I have hopes that it'll get better, and I'll go back to being bouncy and what not.

As always I remain,

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

Awaiting work
Posted by UrchinGirl on Nov 23rd, 2004 9:38 AM
So here I sit at my (Darolyn's) desk wondering what to do. I've mailed the checks, sorted the mail, filed, folded, stuffed, stamped, gotten a paper-cut... and I'm out of work to do at the moment. I've an hour and fourty-five minutes left at work for the day. I should be getting the transfer files soon so I'll have productive work to do. happy.gif I mean, I'm not getting paid to sit around on my rear all day. Though if I were I'd probably moan about that too. Eh, it's one of those days.

As always I remain,

Hunting McLeod
Posted by UrchinGirl on Nov 22nd, 2004 10:17 AM
Okay so this is really a shameless plug for a band I saw at the Richmond Celtic Festival and Highland Games. Stars above but they were amazing! Their based out of Canada, and you can learn more at their web site: www.huntingmcleod.com

Now that I've done that I can get on to talking about listening to them and my co-worker Boris. Now Boris is a very special person, he likes to pick on people. Tease and the like. It's all in good fun, but sometimes it can get a teeny bit annoying. Like now, when he's standing behind me -attempting- to do a jig. He claims to be "Riverdancing" but he's just hopping up and down... jumping jacks (I'm not kidding you, the man is doing jumping jacks... but whatever makes him happy). He wants a copy of the CD so he can take it to the club and get it remixed into a hip-hop style. I'm not so sure how that would work, but whatever.

Ta-ta!

Blah blah blah...
Posted by UrchinGirl on Nov 19th, 2004 8:02 PM
Okay, so as I said before I'm an addict. I can't get enough of music and theatre. And at the moment I'm indulging in both. Waiting for my cue to go on stage, I listen to the wonderful melodies provided by celticradio.net. What a wonderful site this is! Life is so grand! Well, today it is anyway. And tomorrow too. I'm just in a verry good mood today! Whoot!

Aaaaaaaaaaand intermission is over! There's the music... need to go grab my suitcase and get my floozie behind up there. (Oh, the play's "No, No, Nanette" and I play floozie #1. or, Flora... from Frisco. Man it's a great role!)

As always I remain,

Comments: 2 View/Add Comments

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

As always I remain.

--Hug a tree, they need hugs too!--

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!