Posted: 02-Jun-2009, 04:47 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

The local convenience/gasoline outlet has experienced it's second armed robbery in a short period of time. Considering their gasoline prices, the employees should be wearing ski masks as did the persons who robbed them. Were it possible to purchase a ski mask now I would buy several and donate them to the employees running the registers. Maybe I could get a half dozen or so big red or blue bandanas that would cover their faces as in the days of the old West!

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 12-Jun-2009, 12:07 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

It appears that, though some crime rates have increased since our unemployment has gone out of sight, we are still below the pre concealed carry numbers. Theft at retail outlets, crimes of a sexual nature against children and domestic violence experienced increases over last year. There have been home invasions, though they actually did not go up in number, they just moved closer to my neighborhood. That made them more noticable to me.

This is a disturbing trend.

Slàinte,   

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
©2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt