jacksowi 
Posted: 20-Apr-2007, 07:14 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

Realm: Sterling Heights, Michigan

male

I know the play Camelot has been around for many years, but I just saw it for the first time this past Sunday with Michael York as Arthur. Has this play always been based on the Disney characters? I wasn't expecting the many references to the cartoon.

All in all, it wasn't bad. The people who played the parts of Guinevere and Sir Lancelot thumbs_up.gif had pretty good singing voices, where Michael York just didn't have the volume. punk.gif

PMEmail Poster               
j Padraig moore 
Posted: 07-May-2007, 10:16 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Many years ago (25?) I saw Richard Harris in Camelot. We were so far away in this huge theatre (well not really, it was more often used for rock concerts) Harris was about one inch tall!! Still enjoyable though.
PMEmail Poster               
Gwynhwyvar 
Posted: 20-Jul-2007, 02:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Smyrna, Georgia

female

Back in 1982 I saw Camelot with Richard Harris as King Arthur. I took my younger brother as a high school graduation present. We saw it at the Fox Theatre (a very magnificient structure built in the early 1920's with lots Moorish type architecture - a wonderful place to see these sorts of things). We had tickets about 12 rows from the stage in the center. Excellent performance and excelent seats. Not too close.

--------------------
"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.""
Psalm 91:1-2

"Be what you would seem to be--or, if you'd like it put more simply--Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise." from "Alice in Wonderland"
PMEmail Poster               
rpeirson 
Posted: 27-Jul-2007, 09:33 AM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacIvy

male

In 1985 i was on the road crew for Camelot and ran the light board. One of the best shows i was with and Richard Harris was fun to be with. Not sure if i could accept Michael York in the role

--------------------
Lord Robert John
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]