Posted: 15-Mar-2007, 11:58 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Saline Michigan

male

Hello my fellow Celts,

Just wanted to get this on the forum so everyone can add JULY 13 and 14 to there calendars. The Saline Celtic festival ( www.salineceltic.org ) has invited the Tartan Terrors 9 www.tartanterrors.comto the festival. This band is off the hook and everyone just needs to make the drive for a weekend and party with other scot's not including the top 10 heavy athlete in North America.

Hope to see everyone there

KL69
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 06-Nov-2007, 06:29 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Ironwood, MI

male

I just saw this post over at the Wenches forum and I thought I should post it. The Tartans could use a bit of support right now. It was originally posted by Frebird onMyspace
Terrors need help ASAP
Category: Art and Photography

Today at 4:30 we had our suburban and trailers stolen from the Superstore in Grimsby, Ontario. We had just returned from a two week tour in the US. All of our equipment, Instruments, Costumes, and Merchandise as well as our personal belongings were in the truck and trailer. Most importantly our dog was in the burb. Please keep your eye open in the GTA for anything that resembles Terrors items. The suburban was a beige, with tinted windows ( 2002 ) and a white Haulmark Trailer. Both had PA plates on them.

Sequel is a Mini Schnauzer short hair, light grey, very friendly with tags. If any one can help please contact us. Or if you see a dude scalping Terrors CDS please let us know.
Monday November 5th
Thanks for all the support!!! They just found the dog, he is ok, everything esle is burnt and or pawned we lost about $100 000 of equipment and well everything!!!

--------------------
Unavoidably Detained by the World

"Irishness is not primary a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition on being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it."-Conor Cruise O'Brien

Pour mouth to mouth
PMEmail Poster               
Gilliechattan 
Posted: 07-Nov-2007, 08:37 AM
Quote Post

Peasant
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacElder

Realm: Rhode Island

male

I just wanted to say that I had a chance to see the Tartan Terrors in Newport this September and I absolutely enjoyed their show. Hope you get your band equipped and back on the road.

Doug from Rhode Island AKA Gilliechattan
PMEmail Poster               
DesertRose 
Posted: 19-Dec-2007, 12:59 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: The desert of Arizona

female

Heard and saw these guys at the Tucson Celtic festival last November! They were incredibly awesome! thumbs_up.gif

--------------------
Fine art & photography by DESERT ROSE IMAGES
http://www.desertrose-images.com
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt