Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
222,391 Gold!

We'd like to take a moment and introduce a new Celtic Radio Sponsor:

Don "Banjo" Smith, otherwise known as "Hieland Donald" in the Celtic world, singer, song- interpreter, multi-instrumentalist; Leather worker, SPORRAN MAKER of the WORLDS FINEST ANIMAL MASK SPORRANS, and promoter of CELTIC CULTURE WORLDWIDE....

Highland Leather Works / Don Banjo Smith

Click above to visit Don "Banjo" Smith's Highland Leather Works!

From his website:

"Highland Leather Works consists of myself, my son Ronan, my Daughter Gabrielle, and part time and when available, Jared Stone and Kevin Prokop...My dancing daughter Megan has also helped out from time to time. We have attended many, many Scottish Festivals and Irish Feis's in the east over the years, first as attendee's, then as vendors. The ones we have attended as vendors are: Quechee Vermont Scottish Festival, Garden State Scottish Festival, Fredricksburg Virginia Celtic Festival and Highland Games, Scotland Ct. Highland Festival, Rhode Island Scottish Festival, Rockland County Feis(NY), Winters Heritage House Scot's-Irish Festival, Elizabethtown, Pa.. We have also attended local fairs and craft shows, and smaller festivals.

For many years, especially in the beginning, we did a lot of wholesale work for many well known Scottish and Irish import shops and kilts makers and dealers...I have made and sold sporrans all over the USA, and in Scotland,Ireland, Canada, England, Australia, and Europe....

Unlike many sellers of sporrans, Highland Leather Works, when at a Festival, has the shop open, the doctor is in! We do repairs and custom work all day long at festivals, and we rarely, if ever, are just seated selling things, like most vendors who buy and re-sell. We make what we sell, and make some of it that day on the festival grounds! It is great fun, and is part of the days entertainment! Sometimes we even play music in the booth! "

Help Support those that support Celtic Radio!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]