Quote Post

Dorkus Trollus Maximus

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Indiana, USA

female

OOC: Argh you beat me to it, Leo!

--------------------
May all your up's and down's be under the sheets!

Religion is for those who are afraid of going to Hell. Spirituality is for those who have already been there.
- Anonymous
PMEmail Poster               
Herrerano 
Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 10:18 AM
Quote Post

Lord of the Isthmus, Keeper of the Holy Barbecue
Group Icon

Group: Galicia
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Republica de Panamá

male

CRIPES! This is too much and I am really starting to get irritated. One second I got this doll by the arm and the next second she is gone. I looked around and saw her back at the cemetary. The redheaded fortune teller was all of a sudden standing there doing some kind of hocus pocus.

I had really had just about enought of all this and was feeling some good old fashioned righteous anger. I bent and picked up a small branch that was on the ground that was about four feet long and four inches in diameter. Along with the rapier in the other hand I started back to the cemetary.

The two weirdos were still battling it out, I thought about smacking the redhead in the noggin a few times just for the heck of it but held my temper. I ran back to the cemetary and up to Ann, she was standing, glassy eyed just staring.

--------------------

Consistency. It's only a virtue if you're not a screwup.

Ita erat quando hic adveni.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunatley it kills all its pupils. - Hector Berlioz

"No matter where you go, there you are." - R. Young

¡Visté! ¡Te lo dijé!
PMEmail Poster               
barddas 
Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 10:28 AM
Quote Post

Offical sacrifice to the guitar gods-Play til you bleed

ZodiacWillow

Realm: second star to the right, straight until morning

male

Jack has been knocked to the ground, with what appears to be a stake!!!????

I turn round and look, our gun weilding freind is loading another.....
This does not concern you!!!!! I say

He laughs and takes aim....

The crossbow being made of wood instantly burst into flames and is dropped to the ground....

I see Isabelle has found Anne...

Do not be hasty m'dear.... remember the consequences of your actions

In the distance I see the flower shirt man running towards Isabeele with a.... Rapier???

He is nearing the edge of the tree line.... I call to the shide to protect Isabelle ... several small gleaming lights dart from the wood...they seem to be collecting around the man with the flowered shirt.. darting and swooping.... distracting from Isabelle...

I get to my feet, and run towards jack ... I raise my hood and throw my cloak over top of him...
It appears as if both of us have vanished into thin air..

--------------------
BARDDAS BLOG/WEB SITE

Co Founder/Member of the KDC

Music is holy, art is sacred, and creativity is power

Everyday is EARTH DAY to a farmer

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much."
Oscar Wilde

Some men are drawn to oceans, they cannot breathe unless the air is scented with a salty mist. Others are drawn to land that is flat, and the air is sullen and is leaden as August. My people were drawn to mountains- Earl Hamner Jr.

PMEmail PosterRead My Blog                
Herrerano 
Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 10:37 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

I grabbed Ann by both of her delectable shoulders and shook her, but there was no response. What had happened? I didn't want to shout, I was afraid of attracting the attention of the two locked in combat, but I looked her square in the eyes then softly spoke her name. "Ann, come on, we're getting out of here." She was still unresponsive, so I did the only logical thing, I slapped her in the face and saw her eyes start to focus.

"Ann, come on, let's get out of here." She looked a little more alert, but this was taking far too much time, I picked her up and put her over my shoulder. We took off for the road. I had no desire to set foot in that castle again. She wasn't as light as she looked, but her warm body felt good over my shoulder and she was making soft noises. I was sorry I had slapped her, but I wasn't in any mood to try and gently wake her up.

Little light things were dancing all over the place, they had come out when I had passed the redhead, but they didn't bother me much.

I had been the object of some serious Santeria in the past, never did have much affect on me. I was busy with a few Hail Marys, and we were now nearing the road.
PMEmail Poster               
RavenWing 
Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 10:43 AM
Quote Post

Dorkus Trollus Maximus

ZodiacHazel

female

Aaaah, the sidhe. It is like a breath of fresh air when they are near. That was unnecessary, though. Zeb doesn't need to worry about me. He should keep his mind on his task. Now to take care of the smelly fellow.

She turns around to face the flowered shirt fellow and extende her arm with her palm out and yells stop! He is suddenly trapped in air as well and looking pissed off as well.

Both of you listen to me good. You are meddling with things that are not to be meddled with. See what you caused? She gestures around with her hand, and both of her captives look as if they are flinching. Well, as much as one can flinch when one is as stiff as a board. Oh, don't worry. I will not harm you. That is not my way. Unlike some other people here. She looks at Anne. But don't you think that I haven't forgotten what you have done to me. I will get my revenge. In fact I will get it right now.

One eyebrow arches as Anne yells out from what feels like a paddle being whacked to her bottom, and Isabelle smiles.
PMEmail Poster               
free2Bme 
Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 10:45 AM
Quote Post

Queen of Janetania

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Gulf Coast of Florida

female

I am aware of a terrible stinging sensation to my face, and of the bumping up and down jerking motion, like I am being carried along. OOOOOh my head.... my stomache ....what happened... whats going on?

Where am I? I can hear someone mumbling Hail Mary's...I remember that prayer from the rosary my grandmother taught me as a child....Hail Mary full of grace..I begin to mumble the prayer too, softly at first, then louder and stronger... Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus...its been so long, I have forgotten most of the words...

Wait a minute! Where am I? How did I get here? Why am I on the handsome man in the Hawaiian Shirt's shoulder?

How did I get out here in a thunderstorm?

Where are my birdie pies that I ordered?

Where's the pub?

--------------------
RPG Anne O'Calahan
PMEmail Poster               
Herrerano 
Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 10:50 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

Suddenly we were face to face with the redheaded witch, her face contorted and words spilling from her mouth. She seemed to think she had some sort of control over us, silly of her.

We continued to the road, I turned and saw her apparently talking to the air. It figured, she now looked a lot like old dirty Maria when she came around on Sunday mornings begging food. These witches were strange, they think they are controlling things and all they are doing are playing mental exercises in their own minds.
PMEmail Poster               
barddas 
Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 11:18 AM
Quote Post

ZodiacWillow

male

Under cover of the cloak

Jack if i were out to cause you harm old freind would I be trying to save you????

He shook his head in agreement... Then said end my suffering.... I can not stand this curse that was cast upon me... I want to go on... I do not belong here....

Zeb realizing what he must do uncovers the cloak... he stands closes his eyes and chants a spell to bring Jack to peace...at rest.... Jack lays there below he looks over and sees Isabelle... Looking as she did all those years ago....

He grabs hold of the sword that was in hand before he had been staked and thrust it into Zebs stomache YOU DECIETFUL BASTARD!!!!!!

Zeb falls to the ground by the unexpected blow....

pawnman 
Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 11:49 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

Realm: Dayton, OH

I grit my teeth. I never much cared for that would-be Merlin, but he didn't deserve to die. I leap from my hiding place, gun in hand. I empty the clip left handed while trying to steady the crossbow. I fire the bolt at point blank range, then drop the gun and the crossbow. I tackle the vampire and reach for another stake. "Just you and me now, Jackal. It's time to pay for all that innocent blood you've spilled in the last decade."

--------------------

RPG: pseudonymn: Kent
Real name: Jonathon? (maybe, maybe not...I'm not gonna give it away in my siggy!!)
PMEmail Poster               
Herrerano 
Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 12:12 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

I was bookin' buddy, we slid down into the road, wet, muddy and alive. This babe was looking like she was just about recovered from that spell business. I wanted to get some distance between me and all that wacky bunch that was back in the cemetary. I hadn't had much interest in any of that stuff anyway, I was more interested in checking out what flavors this sex goddess came in. We started walking down the road.
PMEmail Poster               
barddas 
Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 12:59 PM
Quote Post

ZodiacWillow

male

The ring of fire that surrounded Zeb and Jack disappears. Zeb lay wounded on the ground trying to push himself up. The kilted man is standing next to Jack utters some curse words and takes aim.

Zeb, weary tries to remove the blade from his side. Once pulled from his body he lets out with a booming cry. It seemed to rattle the trees... As he attempts to rise he looks and sees Isabelle......
RavenWing 
Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 01:06 PM
Quote Post

Dorkus Trollus Maximus

ZodiacHazel

female

QUOTE (barddas @ Jul 14 2003, 07:59 PM)
The ring of fire that surrounded Zeb and Jack disappears. Zeb lay wounded on the ground trying to push himself up. The kilted man is standing next to Jack utters some curse words and takes aim.

Zeb, weary tries to remove the blade from his side. Once pulled from his body he lets out with a booming cry. It seemed to rattle the trees... As he attempts to rise he looks and sees Isabelle......

Isabelle screams and rushes to Zeb's side. She then takes what is leftof his walking staff, scribes a circle and they vanish. They then reappear in the realm of the Faerie.
PMEmail Poster               
Herrerano 
Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 01:33 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

We had walked just a short distance when a miracle occurred. Out of nowhere there appeared a taxi. I waved at him and the second miraculous event took place, he stopped. We got in and I gave directions for my hotel, it was still several hours until daylight, and I wanted to get away from here and to somewhere I felt a little safer. Ann was looking very confused, but still hadn't really said too much. I was thinking over what had taken place back there, and would have to remember to ask Ann a little more about what happened with those witches. Cripes! That one redhead was as fruity as could be, I had expected to see Peter Pan pop out some where when all the Tinker Bells showed up.

We got to the hotel and I paid the taxi driver. When we entered, the clerk was asleep. I sent Ann a short ways up the stairs before I awoke him to ask for my key. He looked at me like he had seen a clown walk in. I must have looked strange, wet and muddy. But I didn't want to advertise the fact that Ann was with me. We went on up to the room.

I dug out a sweat suit I had brought and though it would be way to large for her, it would at least be something until I could get out in the morning and find her more clothes. "Ann, why don't you clean up and put these on for now, I'll go out when it's light and find some clothes for you." I spoke softly, she looked pretty rough and definitly needed the shower, she smelled like a pig sty. She must have stepped in something in the run from the cemetary.
PMEmail Poster               
MDF3530 
  Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 02:09 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Midlothian, IL

male

Meanwhile, behind a nearby large tombstone, Mike thought, Damn! There's too much confusion going on for me to get a clear shot! I'd better get back to the castle and do some more recon as a party guest.

With that, he unloaded, disassembled and packed up his rifle and began to head back to the castle.

--------------------
Mike F.

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.

user posted image
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               
Shadows 
Posted: 14-Jul-2003, 02:21 PM
Quote Post

Reader of souls, vision seeker, TROLL
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: The frontier of Penn's Woods

male

"... Grady McEwen walks up to the gate of the castle, unsure of why his family asked him to come here.."

" what the bloody blazes of hell am I doin here he thinks to himself"
He eyes the massive door and knocks...

--------------------
I support the separation of church and hate!

IMAGINATION - the freest and largest nation in the world!

One can not profess to be of "GOD" and show intolerence and prejudice towards the beliefs of others.

Am fear nach gleidh na h–airm san t–sith, cha bhi iad aige ’n am a’ chogaidh.
He that keeps not his arms in time of peace will have none in time of war.

"We're all in this together , in the parking lot between faith and fear" ... O.C.M.S.

“Beasts feed; man eats; only the man of intellect knows how to eat well.”

"Without food we are nothing, without history we are lost." - SHADOWS

Is iomadh duine laghach a mhill an Creideamh.
Religion has spoiled many a good man.

The clan MacEwen
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog View My Photographs               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]