maggiemahone1 
Posted: 03-May-2002, 07:27 AM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

The Most Gracious High Queen of Ireland, Queen Maggie herself....
has declared Highlander Radio and Her message board the ...Number 1 radio and message board in all of Ireland, Scotland, Wales and all of the rest of the world.  She has declared that all listeners, sit down, put your feet up and ...RELAX....  Let the music carry you away and take you to that land of your dreams.  You can be anywhere you want to be, or in any timeline...

The Queen has declared that everyone have fun and be stress free!!!

This is a proclamation from your Royal Highness!!

Maggie High Queen of Ireland

:)  :)  :)  :D  :D  :D
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
scottish2 
Posted: 03-May-2002, 08:36 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Unfortunately Queen Maggie we cannot remain to stress free lest we let BIG Corporate America win. We must stay vigilant and stop them in their tracks. I guess your first order of business won't be peace but war against greed. ::devil
PMEmail Poster               
kylassie 
Posted: 04-May-2002, 05:34 AM
Quote Post

1st Queen of Scotland

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Kentucky

Quote (maggiemahone1 @ May 03 2002,09:27)
The Most Gracious High Queen of Ireland, Queen Maggie herself....
has declared Highlander Radio and Her message board the ...Number 1 radio and message board in all of Ireland, Scotland, Wales and all of the rest of the world.  She has declared that all listeners, sit down, put your feet up and ...RELAX....  Let the music carry you away and take you to that land of your dreams.  You can be anywhere you want to be, or in any timeline...

The Queen has declared that everyone have fun and be stress free!!!

This is a proclamation from your Royal Highness!!

Maggie High Queen of Ireland

:)  :)  :)  :D  :D  :D

I agree with you Maggie!  This radio station is the BEST! Let's enjoy the music while we can, but remember it is our responsibility as voters to make our voices heard regarding this new piece of legislation, too! It only takes a moment or two to contact your senators and congressmen via email, then when you have earned the right to kick back and listen to the music, you can relax knowing you have done your part to insure you and others will be able to listen to this station for many more years to come!

--------------------
Slainte,

Janet

aka Kentucky Lassie

aka Janet, Queen of Scots :p
PMEmail Poster               
scottish2 
Posted: 04-May-2002, 06:06 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Agreed KY That is why I am helping out as much as I can. Not sure if either of you have revisited my site in the last day or so but you will have noticed a change in the main pages intro which now has a banner on this issue and links to all the law makers and the same site Paul linked to. It is time we tell Big Corporate America that we are not going to take their bull any longer. This is our country not their corporate playground. We also need to tell Big Government (Which was never intended by the foudners to ever be this big) That we will not let go of any more of our freedom. The freedom to choose what we listen to and how and where we listen to it. Paul has made some great comments on this both in his letter and here in the forum.  If you haven't read the letter here's a link

http://www.celticradio.net/kennedy.shtml

This is partly why I am so drastically against the Income tax because it fuels this monster which controls our lives and makes us nothing less then financial slaves paying close to 40% of our income to government at all levels with all the different taxes and if you are a world traveler as some of our users are or are going to be this rate could even get upto 50% of your money being forced out of your hands at gun point in some cases. As I was telling Paul the other night extortion is extortion no matter how you dress it up. ::horns
PMEmail Poster               
aklassie 
Posted: 05-May-2002, 04:34 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Texas

female

Congrats to Maggie and KY we've needed a few queens around here for a while :p

--------------------
"They That Wait Upon The LORD,
Shall Renew Their Strength,
They Shall Mount Up With Wings
As Eagels,
They Shall Run,
And Not Be Werry;
They Shall Walk,
And Not Faint." ISAIAH 40:31
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]