ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 02-Nov-2005, 03:50 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: Tempe, Arizona USA

female

Today is the first time I've ever been 'knocked' out of CR via Live365. SO I was wondering how many of us are members there...and if it is worth it? Like I said - this is the first time this has happened but if it is worth my while....I may go ahead and become a 365 member too...thoughts???

--------------------
[email protected]
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
stevenpd 
Posted: 02-Nov-2005, 05:00 PM
Quote Post

An American Guardian of the Realm
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacReed

Realm: Fountain Valley, Calif.

male

I'm a preferred member and I did so just so I couldn't get excluded from Highlander Radio. Additionally, there are a number of other stations that I have there when I need an alternative, some of which are also VIP. Since then I don't get bumped and I don't have to put up with the pop-up ads.

There are different payment levels available and dependant upon your financial ability.

Is it worth it? Over the long haul, to me, I would have to say yes.

--------------------

user posted image

Vote in the 2013 Music Awards

Dear Lord, lest I continue in my complacent ways, help me to remember that someone died for me today. And if there be war, help me to remember to ask and to answer "am I worth dying for?" - Eleanor Roosevelt

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
-- Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
Aaediwen 
Posted: 02-Nov-2005, 06:59 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Kentucky

male

I signed up to ensure avaliability, to nix the annoying ads, and in hopes it would help Paul. Worth it?, I think so. But that's just me. Those benefits may not be enough for someone else

--------------------
Poet and seeker of knowledge

Mountain Legacy -- Born in the isles, raised in Appalachia
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 02-Nov-2005, 11:22 PM
Quote Post

Member is Online

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Boston, MA

male

We are beginning to exceed the 100 listener slots we have available on a daily basis. This is resulting in limited slots available to members that have not signed up for the preferred Live365 account.

You can try to connect to our modem stream, which sounds pretty good, if you find we are out of broadband slots.

For people that signup for a Live365 preferred account, whenever you set Highlander Radio as your favorite and you are listening to Highlander Radio, we actually get a credit each month for a small amount for each listener. This can add up to hopefully a few hundred dollars off our renewal fees that are due in February. So, the more you listen the more gets paid towards our bill!

I'd really like to have more free listener slots during the day with the increase in traffic, but unfortunately, it is just not financially possible at this time.

Thanks again for everyones support that has signed up for a preferred Live365 acount!

--------------------
Wallace MacArthur
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network

Imagination is more Important than Knowledge
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
ChocolateFilk 
Posted: 03-Nov-2005, 01:08 AM
Quote Post

Knight of the Round Table

ZodiacElder

Realm: San Diego Area

male

I have been a VIP member for over a year. I liston to CR and Filk Radio. Waiting for the day when the stations can be on satellite.... walkman.gif

--------------------
Jesus is Lord ||| Love Kate ||| Clan Ross ||| Science Fiction ||| Windbourne Sound ||| Filker
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               
Rindy 
Posted: 03-Nov-2005, 11:54 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

ChcolateFilk, do you have your own radio station do you have a link to it?

I am a preferred member also and was before I became a guide. I think it is worth it also..

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 04-Nov-2005, 10:30 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Tempe, Arizona USA

female

welp....it does sound like I better consider becoming a preferred member too...won't hurt especially if it gives a wee kickback to macfive....thanks for all the input guys!! tongue.gif
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
ChocolateFilk 
  Posted: 05-Nov-2005, 12:19 AM
Quote Post

Knight of the Round Table

ZodiacElder

Realm: San Diego Area

male

ChcolateFilk, do you have your own radio station do you have a link to it?

I don't have a radio station, and thus I have no link!! Filk is the Folk music of the Science, Science Fiction and Fantasy community.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt