> Canada Day
Camac
Posted: 30-Jun-2008, 10:07 AM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

Tomorrow 1 July 2008 is Canada's 141st Birthday. To all Canadians everywhere Happy Canada Day, Bon Fete' Canada. To the young men and women of the Canadian Force at home or abroad , Bless you all and may The Creator watch over you.

Camac. cheers.gif cheers.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Patch 
Posted: 30-Jun-2008, 10:38 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

HAPPY CANADA DAY!! 9and many many more)

Slàinte,    

Patch    

PMEmail Poster               
John Clements 
Posted: 30-Jun-2008, 10:50 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

QUOTE (Camac @ 30-Jun-2008, 11:07 AM)
Tomorrow 1 July 2008 is Canada's 141st Birthday. To all Canadians everywhere Happy Canada Day, Bon Fete' Canada. To the young men and women of the Canadian Force at home or abroad , Bless you all and may The Creator watch over you.

Camac. cheers.gif cheers.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Hey Camac, thanks so much for letting me, (and or us), know about Canada day, because I can’t think of a better reason to “lift one” in celebration, and I know you’ll be joining me, (even if you’re just drinking Pepsi).

--------------------
We’re all poets, only some of us write it down. JC 9/27/08

Anyone who has the courage to disagree, deserves all do respect. JC 4/28/08

Life is a loosing battle, so you might as well live it up.
J.C. 3/29/08

Life should be like skiing, you have the most fun on the way down. J.C. 8/17/07

Take their word for it, and that’s just what you’ll get.
J.C. 3/19/07

Only the truth is worth the ultimate sacrifice.
J.C. 1/26/06

Compared to the far right, the far left is somewhere in the middle. J.C. 2/22/06

I’ll be the first to apologies, as long as I get one back.
J.C. 3/7/06

It’s a happy man, who can laugh at himself.

If you’re looking for a new experience, don’t hire someone with a lot of it. J.C. sometime in 1990
PMEmail Poster               
Leelee 
Posted: 30-Jun-2008, 11:03 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Alberta, Canada

female

note.gif Whoo hoooo!!!!! note.gif Ye bet'cha Canada Day is one of the best to celebrate here in all aspects biggrin.gif Freedom, beautiful country right across the mountains & plains from East to West and many, many, many more attributes to be proud of wub.gif I AM CANADIAN cheers.gif happybday.gif CANADA!!! band.gif punk.gif
PM               
RebeccaAnn 
Posted: 30-Jun-2008, 12:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Southren Illinois

female

Happy Canada Day everyone!
Camac you gave a blessing "To the young men and women of the Canadian Force at home or abroad , Bless you all and may The Creator watch over you." It is great and good but I think this blessing should not go to just our Canadian forces or be just on Canada Day or independence Day in the States or Memorial Day. This blessing must go out to all our military forces and our civil service forces everywhere and they should be remembered everyday and kept always in our thoughts and prayers for it is them who put their lives always on the lines to keep us safe and free.
So to all our military everywhere I say may the Lord watch over you and keep you always and bring you safely home. Thank you for all you give. Without you there would be no Canada Day in Canada or Independence Day in the states. This land is hard fought for land. It is the home of the brave and the free and it is our duty to fight to keep it that way. As citizens it is our duty to support our troops, to pray for them and remember them always. They stand ever vigil on the front lines protecting us from terrorists and those that wish to take our freedoms and destroy our land and home.
RebeccaAnn

PMEmail Poster               
Camac
Posted: 30-Jun-2008, 12:33 PM
Quote Post

Zodiac

QUOTE (Rebecca Ann @ 30-Jun-2008, 01:15 PM)
Camac you gave a blessing "To the young men and women of the Canadian Force at home or abroad , Bless you all and may The Creator watch over you." It is great and good but I think this blessing should not go to just our Canadian forces or be just on Canada Day or independence Day in the States or Memorial Day. This blessing must go out to all our military forces and our civil service forces everywhere and they should be remembered everyday and kept always in our thoughts and prayers for it is them who put their lives always on the lines to keep us safe and free.
So to all our military everywhere I say may the Lord watch over you and keep you always and bring you safely home. Thank you for all you give. Without you there would be no Canada Day in Canada or Independence Day in the states. This land is hard fought for land. It is the home of the brave and the free and it is our duty to fight to keep it that way. As citizens it is our duty to support our troops, to pray for them and remember them always. They stand ever vigil on the front lines protecting us from terrorists and those that wish to take our freedoms and destroy our land and home.
RebeccaAnn

Rebecca Ann;

I ask your forgiveness for not mentioning the US at this time. I was going to do that on Friday the 4th,which I will. Canada Day is special for me as it is my adopted Home just as I was adopted by a Canadian.

Camac.

UlsterScotNutt 
Posted: 30-Jun-2008, 12:47 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: New England, USA

male

To all of our northerly neighbors,and ex-pats around the world, Happy Canada Day, Fete du Canada.

You guys do alot of things on July 1st!!!

The best to you all.
USN

--------------------
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. Plato(427-347 BC) Philosopher and Educator

Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind. Henry James (1843-1916) Writer

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire
kind people. -Abraham Joshua Heschel (1907-1972) Theology Professor
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Patch 
Posted: 30-Jun-2008, 01:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

I used to have "The Beer Drinkers Calender." It listed at least one holiday to celebrate every day of the year. I would like to find another.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
MacEoghainn 
Posted: 30-Jun-2008, 05:44 PM
Quote Post

Fear-leanmhainn an Rìgh
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Cape Coral, Florida, USA, Planet Earth

male

band.gif (Midi file liberated from: Casey's Midi Collection)

To our good neighbors to the North!! cheers.gif

Happy Canada Day!!

Attached Image. (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image (Works with IE Only)

--------------------
MacE
AKA
Steve Ewing

I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. Job 19:25

"Non sibi sed patriae!"

Reviresco (I grow strong again)
Clan MacEwen motto

Audaciter (Audacity)
My Ewing Family Motto
(descendants of Baron William Ewing of Glasgow, born about 1630)

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum." from "Epitoma Rei Militaris," by Vegetius

PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.
Leelee 
Posted: 30-Jun-2008, 06:24 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Alberta, Canada

female

note.gif Ever so cool thumbs_up.gif cool.gif beer_mug.gif note.gif You've got our National Anthem playing....AWESOME!!!! thumbs_up.gif

So to all our military everywhere I say may the Lord watch over you and keep you always and bring you safely home. Thank you for all you give. Without you there would be no Canada Day in Canada or Independence Day in the states. This land is hard fought for land. It is the home of the brave and the free and it is our duty to fight to keep it that way. As citizens it is our duty to support our troops, to pray for them and remember them always. They stand ever vigil on the front lines protecting us from terrorists and those that wish to take our freedoms and destroy our land and home. RebeccaAnn

I am also sooooo very grateful that I cannot thank them enough & shall always continue to give my support. They are many of our "True Heros" on earth. Here's to all those that have fought & are fighting for our Freedom that are from our Country & others as well cheers.gif clap.gif
PM               
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 30-Jun-2008, 07:42 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

female

Happy Canada Day Camac, Leelee,SisterKnight (where ever you are dear) and all the Canadian members.

Thanks Camac that's good with the little music.

note.gif note.gif "Les Canayens sont là" note.gif note.gif

--------------------
"Few men are brave:many become so through training and discipline."
Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strenght to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve
PM My Photo Album               
Shelaur 
  Posted: 01-Jul-2008, 10:27 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Norwood, Ontario

female

Yes Yes

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!!

**I AM CANADIAN* (and looove it lol)
Hope everyone sees at least one firework tonight!

--------------------
This is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. -Elizabeth I
PMEmail Poster               
j Padraig moore 
Posted: 01-Jul-2008, 01:55 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Happy Canada Day!!

cheers.gif

I once heard someone say that Canada is like your attic. You kind of forget it's up there, but when you go up to take a look around, you find treasure everywhere!
(BTW, my ancestors lived in Ontario for a time in the mid to late 1800's).
PMEmail Poster               
RebeccaAnn 
Posted: 01-Jul-2008, 02:39 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Southren Illinois

female

Happy Canada Day Camac and everyone!
Camac, Canada is our home too as will as the US and much of Europe. As Jean-Thomas puts it, "This is my fathers' land!" My grandmother taught me from the time I was quite young to always stand proud of my heritage and honor my fathers. She said half my family came over on the ships and the other half were here to greet them. Jim is half Prusian and half French Canadian and American Indian. His great grandfather, a few generations back, is Guillaume Couture - Founder of Trois Riveres and Pointe Livis, Quebec. His statue stands in the town square of Quebec City not far from the national library there. His Chute family, of which many still live today in Nova Scotia were among the first Loyalists to move from the colonies to Canada before the start of our Revalution against England. The Chutes and the Coutures fought against each other in the Battle of Quebec and I stood with my two eldest children on the land where they fought. I walked
on many of the paths our fathers walked with my children and though I have yet to cross the sea I have stood on many a battlefield where my fathers fought and died.
My home is Virginia and Nova Scotia. Virginia is where I was born and Nova Scotia is where Jean-Thomas gave me the greatest blessing. "Little Saturday Warrior" is Jean-Thomas.
RebeccaAnn
PMEmail Poster               
Camac
Posted: 01-Jul-2008, 03:07 PM
Quote Post

Zodiac

To every one from both sides of the border, from this proud adopted son of Canada Thank- you.

cheers.gif clap.gif pepsi.gif

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]