emerald-eyedwanderer's Journal

Index -> Journal-> Slacker

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Slacker
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Oct 1st, 2004 11:41 AM
I've been in that slacker mood lately. Haven't gone to school in the last couple of days. Haven't been up to it. I need the weekend then I'll be fine again.
I love when people do sweet, unexpected things.
I was watching Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon last night - I love that movie - just before I went to bed. I guess I was really into it because in my dream I was kicking ass with moves straight out of the movie. And then the Terminator came after me ( the machine dude without Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'skin' )... that was scary. I'm telling you I have the weirdest dreams.
Torri almost got kicked out of Disney! lol.gif Down there they have 21 and up dorms for those who can drink. Well if you are not 21 and you get caught in those dorms with people who are drinking (even if you are not) you get kicked out. So what does Tor do? Goes to a party in the 21 dorms where there are people drinking. Well their RA knocked on the door and everyone who wasn't 21 took off. Tor didn't get very far so she hid in the SHOWER with some other guy for almost an HOUR because they forgot they were in there! lol.gif That made me laugh and I thought it would make you laugh too so I shared it with you, I don't think she'll mind angel_not.gif
Halloween is coming up... hmm... I need some ideas on what to be...
Man there are a lot of birthday's this past month. I have been telling someone happy birthday almost every day.

Listening to Seven Nations, I really need to get one of their cds... which one should I invest in?

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Thanks for the input
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Oct 13th, 2004 11:43 AM
I enjoy reading other's opinions on here. So they don't sell the Big Dog cd? I have heard that song and loved it as well. I'll have to check it out. Thanks Chris. smile.gif

Which 7N CD?
Posted by sir_tal on Oct 8th, 2004 5:25 PM
Unfortunately, their best stuff is the stuff they don't sell anymore. (Their best album in my opinion is Big Dog.) However, a close second is their Live at the Palace Theater album. 7N live is just awesome, and 7N does my favorite song on that album "Our Day Will Come". smile.gif Just thought I'd throw in my 2 pence.

-Chris

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!