Danann 
Posted: 20-Mar-2006, 10:57 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Alabama

female

{Danann looks to the corner where a cat has gathered close to a person. She smiles and extends her hands}

Lady Dreamer! How are you? How fare you this fine eve? And who is this beautiful cat? A friend of yours? Might I have the priveledge of your aquantence, dear Cat? With a chuckle she looks towards the raven. Looks like Raven has the priorities in order. Good music, good drink and... good company.

--------------------
So, I have an new site that is pretty neat, Check out Dannah's Home Page

Also, for original storys or thoughts from me, check out my blog: Dannah's Blog
PMEmail Poster               
sisterknight 
Posted: 21-Mar-2006, 09:59 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacOak

Realm: clarks corner, new brunswick

female

sisterknight returns from the stable and strides over to the bar " Bartender, my good man, a té bheag. i will be in the corner by the fire place warming my bones." awaiting her drink she looks around the pub. "Quite the place you've got here, seems tranquil enough to suit my needs"

--------------------
non nobis domine,non nobis sed nomini tua da gloriam.

OKAY, WHAT DID I DO NOW??
PMEmail Poster               
maisky 
Posted: 21-Mar-2006, 11:07 AM
Quote Post

King of CelticRadio.net Jesters
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Easton, PA

male

His form blurring slightly, then stabilizing to that of the jester, Hamm's bouncer resumes his seat. He smiles and says softly "things would not have gone far out of hand, but thank you for your offer to defend our fair lady Danaan, sisternight! Be welcome!"

--------------------
"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
Carl Sagan
PMEmail Poster               
sisterknight 
Posted: 22-Mar-2006, 08:05 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

female

taking a quick breathe and quirking her eyebrow, sisterknight's hand is resting lightly on the grip of her dagger"what kind of folk have we here?"with a smile of her own.as she releases the dagger you can see the blue jewel gleaming in the fire light."sit and be welcome friend. i find fair ladies always need a little help from time to time, even meself! so tell me of this place" she says as she helps herself to the whiskey in front of her."bartender bring me a bottle so i may buy this fine fellow a drink or three!" as she tosses a gold coin his way.
PMEmail Poster               
marti64 
Posted: 22-Mar-2006, 08:41 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

Realm: Worcester, Massachusetts

female

A weary traveler has happened upon this place. She enters quietly, and looks around...there seems to be friendly faces here. She will sit in the corner for now, and take in the atmosphere before making the proper introductions.

--------------------
]AN EXCERPT FROM A POEM THAT I WROTE ON 10/11/07

WE CAN'T CHANGE WHAT WE HAVE DONE....
BUT ONLY TAKE A LESSON FROM EACH EXPERIENCE
AND MAKE THE MOST OF EACH MINUTE THAT WE HAVE LEFT
AND TELL OURELVES THAT IT IS OK TO LIVE, LAUGH AND CRY.....
PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE ALL WORK TOGETHER
TO GIVE US WHAT WE CAN AND SHOULD EXPERIENCE
AND WE NEED TO CHERISH ALL OF THE TIME
THAT WE SPEND WITH OURSELVES AND OTHERS MAKING THE MOST OF THE SPECIAL MEMORIES THAT ARE OURS..
AND THE ONES THAT WE HAVE YET TO CREATE WITH THE PEOPLE THAT WE HAVEN'T MET!!!!![/SIZE]
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
Dogshirt 
Posted: 22-Mar-2006, 10:25 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

Realm: Washington THE State

male

Mah weapon? Och ye mean this wee thang. Tis been in mah fmily fer a muckle lang tame. Mah Gran'Da tald me it were HIS Gran'Da's. He tald me it were gi' tae him by a Silkie after he found her seal skin on the strand and staid guard o'er it instaid o' hidin' it and makkin the silkie his thrall. Gran'Da tald me tha' it cauld cleave a dragon tae the brisket, sich be the magic o' the thang that nae armour o' any kind can stop it. Ah do not ken aboot the dragon, but mony a helm an' targe hae bin split wi' it. wink.gif

beer_mug.gif

--------------------
Hoka Hey!
The more Liberals I meet, the more I like my dogs!
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
sisterknight 
Posted: 23-Mar-2006, 10:01 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

female

dragons... a bit of a challenge and all.....not my particular line of work,as she turns in her chair to get more comfortable. so how lang did ye keep the selkie? come join me for a wee dram if ye will....i could use some good tales this eve.as she kicks out the chair across from her
PMEmail Poster               
Danann 
Posted: 23-Mar-2006, 10:50 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

female

Clearing her throat a bit she touches a golden scale that hangs on a chain on her neck

Dragons are often misunderstood and seldom seen for what they really are - defenders and balancers. I've known several very kind and wonderful Dragons, and Elderkins.

Danann looks to the corner where the young traveler had crept in. Please! Be welcomed! Warm yourself by the fire and join us for a song and drink. I do believe I might beg our dear Jester to take me for a spin on the dancefloor before this night is over, but come, be at ease! I am Danann, and you are?
PMEmail Poster               
Raven 
Posted: 23-Mar-2006, 01:19 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Indianapolis, IN

male

The Raven frowns at the man with the dog, struggling to understand what he is saying. Wonders if he has perhaps had to much to drink..........shakes head thinking nah, he must be from the deep south. tongue.gif

Stands up on his stool and motions to Hamm for the old guitar again as he hears people clamoring for more music to dance to. Nods to the Jester and breaks out in a Flamico version of Scotland the Brave.

--------------------
He is no fool who gives up that which he can not keep to gain that which he cannot loose

www.arminta.net
marti64 
  Posted: 23-Mar-2006, 07:07 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

female

Allow me to introduce myself..the name's Marti, weary traveler from New England, and new to these parts. I was looking to set a spell by the fire and get warm, as it has been a long, cold journey thus far......
She moves to the fire, and politely asks if she can have a beverage.. beer_mug.gif
sisterknight 
Posted: 24-Mar-2006, 04:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

female

sisterknight looks at marti "haven't? i seen you on the road? come join us and share the warmth" as she draws up another chair"you're a lang way fra home..."

she turns to danann smiles "i meant no disrespect for the large beasties, but i am curious as to how you know of them? there be dragons here? if they too are defenders then we have much in common and i would learn more.....join us lady, if it pleases you as well." as she searches for another chair
PMEmail Poster               
marti64 
  Posted: 24-Mar-2006, 09:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

female

Thank you Sisterknight....I appreciate it, and yes, I think we have met before...I have not met the other travelers in these parts yet...
Thank you for the chair. Marti looks around for the Jester, preparing to ask him if he would like to dance...
Celtic cat 
Posted: 25-Mar-2006, 11:38 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Florida

female

Cat peaks out from behind Miss Dreamer, and leans toward the Lady Danann to bow in response to the lady's friendliness. Although, the baileys might have been a bit much, because as Cat bows, she steps right off the stool, quickly recovers, and lands on all fours. "Well that was eventful. Nice to meet you Lady Danann", Cat offers a cordial paw , "but I think yonderr lady knight is aching fur a tale of drragons."

--------------------
*~Extinction is Forever~*

"For Those Who Can't Speak, We Must" -Tiger Creek
http://www.tigercreek.org/

"Man is born free, but is everywhere in chains."
~Jean-Jacques Rousseau

*Cha shoirbh triubhas a chur air cat.
It’s not easy to put trews on a cat.* CR

user posted image
marti64 
  Posted: 25-Mar-2006, 06:08 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

female

She sees the cat fall off the stool, and land on the floor. She hopes that the cat will come closer, so she can introduce herself properly, as she has two cat of her own at home.

The Lady hasn't got any stories to tell. Her life has been quiet and simple. There hasn't been any major dragons.......she is jsut looking for a place whre she can sit, and talk, and imbibe in an occasional ale, or two.....
Danann 
Posted: 27-Mar-2006, 01:19 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

female

Danann takes a chair near the fire and sips at her brew of choice - which on this fine day happens to be a flavored coffee - and smiles.

Oh, dragons are more plentiful than one might think they are. I have a tale that you'd enjoy, dear Sisterknight, and one that might make others think twice about their personalities. Long ago when I first began to frequent this establishment I was called rather unexpectedly to aid a family that is under my charge. Of course, I can travel at the speed of thought given my abilities in magic, but even that was not quick enough. By the time I arrived there a beautiful golden dragon had arrived to defend the kind family from the brigands that had taken it into their heads to torment the villagers in this district. With his might and his strength aided by my magic, we were able to turn them away and restore health and security to this family, as well as others that had been plagued in that area. Of course, with magic use that intense, I was too tired to travel. He lent me some of his strength and returned me here so I could rest and relax in a comfortable and safe atmosphere. Not many people know that a witch is her most vulnerable after prolonged magic use. He guarded me until I could once again defend myself. Many times while I have been away he had touched minds with me in order to make sure I did not need assistence. He is a true friend in every sense of the word.

With a somewhat secretive smile Danann again sipped her coffee. Now. I can only imagine that you as well have many stories to tell. Would you entrall us with one?
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]