Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
211,733 Gold!

I'd like to take a moment and welcome a new Celtic Radio Advertiser. MacTalla Mor. If you have not heard of this group yet, then I suggest you request a few of their songs (on Highlander Radio of course) and then purchase some of their CDs. Simply one of the hottest bagpipe bands on the screne right now:

MacTalla Mor
user posted image

http://www.mactalla.com/

From their website:

"MacTalla Mór, Gaelic for Great Echo is a national touring band featuring The Great Highland Bagpipes, Piano, Vocals and Bodhran in a dynamic mix of Traditional Celtic, Roots Rock, Calypso, Blues and Jazz. Their champion pipers and award winning Gaelic singers and musicians set them apart and make them a crowd favorite at major Festivals and Concerts throughout North America. Their energetic performances receive rave reviews, standing ovations and instant invitations to return wherever they perform. Along with Traditional Irish and Scottish tunes, MacTalla's original songs, arrangements and driving rhythms create an engaging and magical blend of the past and the present. In addition to headlining at major Festivals, Universities and Celtic Events they've appeared at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, on ABC and NBC TV, played for HBO and NYC's Steinway Hall are heard daily on radio stations throughout the world and recently helped break attendance records at Grandfather Mountain Highland Games NC, the largest Scottish Clan gathering in America with over 50,000 people in attendance.

MacTalla Mór Band is called "Compelling and Powerful" by the Ale Street News and "Celtic Music for the Masses" by the Hartford Advocate. Traditional Gaelic singing (Sean-nós) and Puirt a' Beul (Mouth Music) meet original Celtic Roots Rock and Fusion. Join MacTalla for their special brand of Earth Shaking, Dance Making, Ground Breaking Celtic Rock and Fusion "The Pipes Are Calling...Resistance Is Futile"!

MacTalla Mo'r features acclaimed Great Highland Bagpiper Jesse MO' Ofgang of Metro NY's famed Kenmure PipeBand on Pipes, Whistles and Percussion, his sister Ilana Regina Ofgang on Piano and Vocals, his brother Levon Ofgang on Bagpipes, their mom Patty Devlin Ofgang on Bodhran and renowned musicians from around the world on Bass,Drums and Percussion."

Our advertisers are very important to financially support this site. Without them we could not offer all of the services we offer on our site. Please give them a listen or visit their site to support them too!

Thanks!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]