RavenWing 
Posted: 03-May-2004, 08:14 AM
Quote Post

Dorkus Trollus Maximus

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Indiana, USA

female

I have chin length hair that is shorter in the back. I used to have hair that was almost down to my behind.

Some men need to realize that not all women can have long hair, even if they wanted it. I would love to have it back, but due to certain health problems, it is not possible.

Also, when it comes to coloring my hair, I don't think it is right for a 25 year old to have salt and pepper hair. If I didn't color my hair, that is how mine would look. I keep it looking how it did before it started going gray.

so there tongue.gif

--------------------
May all your up's and down's be under the sheets!

Religion is for those who are afraid of going to Hell. Spirituality is for those who have already been there.
- Anonymous
PMEmail Poster               
RavenWing 
Posted: 03-May-2004, 08:17 AM
Quote Post

Dorkus Trollus Maximus

ZodiacHazel

female

What is the first thing I notice on a man? Usually its eyes, then facial hair, then how well their hair is mantained (that doesn't mean if it is short or not) then ARMS! I like big strong arms. *drool*
PMEmail Poster               
Elspeth 
Posted: 03-May-2004, 08:29 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Wales
ZodiacReed

female

Well said RavenWing! Our hair legnth and color are our own business.

I like men with nice hair, thick and full. Not what I married though. And so many men by the time they reach my age don't even have hair to discuss the legnth or color of.

I figure I'll color mine until I feel like stopping. And I'll keep it long until I feel like cutting it. I do it for me and no one else. My prefernce.

And as to the comments on underarm hair. My son's school had a lip sync contest. The teachers dressed up as cheerleaders - male and female. I'll never get the picture of three men dressed as cheerleaders - skirts, wigs and TANK TOPS out of my mind. Underarm hair and long tresses just don't mix.

--------------------
Compassion is the sometimes fatal capacity for feeling what it is like inside somebody else's skin. It is the knowledge that there can never really be any peace and joy for me until there is peace and joy finally for you too.
- Frederick Buechner

If society prospers at the expense of the intangibles,
how can it be called progress?

-LLP
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
tsargent62 
Posted: 03-May-2004, 08:40 AM
Quote Post

Lord Socknoggle

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Lake Orion, Michigan

male

I wondered about making the color comment. rolleyes.gif

I don't mind colored hair. But the chosen color should make sense. The perfect example of a bad choice was a woman who worked at the local Safeway when we lived in Fairbanks. She had very Greek features. Olive skin, dark eyes, dark eye brows. Fake platinum blond hair. It looked terrible.

RW and Elspeth, of course the length and color are your business. BTW: what colors do you ladies prefer for yourselves, if you don't mind me asking?

--------------------

Cheers!
Todd

Normal is a relative term. For some reason it is not a term my relatives use to describe me.

PMEmail Poster               
Elspeth 
Posted: 03-May-2004, 08:43 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacReed

female

Lightest golden brown #6 1/2 G, Preference by Loriel. Works for me. biggrin.gif

Gray hair sucks.

Danann 
Posted: 03-May-2004, 08:51 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Alabama

female

And now I have the horrid image of male cheerleaders with pit braids... ick!!

On hair... I know guys love long hair... at least my Fiance and my Dad do, but I wonder how well they'd love it if they had to spend 30 minutes washing it, 45 minutes drying it, and 15+ minutes styling it... something to think about!

On Color. My hair naturally is a wonderful mahogany color complete with the reddish tint. During the summer it turns just about a perfect burnt auburn. I have always loved my hair... until I started seeing the gray patches show up. Its not a frosted look... nooo, its a patch of 10 - 12 hairs in about 4 or 5 spots on my head! that's just cruelty... I look like a SKUNK! Ok, so its not that bad. Usually they only show up when I wear my hair up, but I did the dumb thing of trying to color it to my natural color... and ended up looking like a punk-rocker of the 80's with slightly deep purple hair. I guess next time I'll have someone fix it for me... after all, I don't want to have green hair for the wedding!

And to my favorite subject... guys! First thing I see is eyes, then shoulders. Love a guy with strong shoulders and kind eyes... the butt is a close third! Don't look at me in that tone of voice, you all were thinking it too!

--------------------
So, I have an new site that is pretty neat, Check out Dannah's Home Page

Also, for original storys or thoughts from me, check out my blog: Dannah's Blog
PMEmail Poster               
Elspeth 
Posted: 03-May-2004, 08:54 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacReed

female

Hey Dannan, you would have loved the ballet I saw Saturday. Toned males in nothing but tights. Oops unsure.gif did I say that? rolleyes.gif
Annabelle 
Posted: 03-May-2004, 09:13 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacElder

Realm: Outer Space

A ha! There is another Annabelle on this site now but she goes by the name Dannn.
She's honest, funny and says it like it is...good girl! I can sit in the back ground and relax a while...

--------------------
My heart will always be in the Highlands!

www.highlanderhouse.com
PMEmail Poster               
RavenWing 
Posted: 03-May-2004, 09:26 AM
Quote Post

Dorkus Trollus Maximus

ZodiacHazel

female

My hair is naturally light auburn, so I keep coloring it auburn. I don't really know what the color is called. I have it done professionally.
PMEmail Poster               
Blue_Rogue 
Posted: 03-May-2004, 09:44 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Tulsa, Ok.

male

I too prefer longer hair on women, even though my Lady has short hair. She knows I like longer hair, but she does not, but I love her anyway.

She does dye her hair, but to maintain her color, so it's always the same color not an ever changing surprise.

--------------------
Careful what you ask for, you might just get it.

House of Gordon

PMEmail Poster               
Annabelle 
Posted: 03-May-2004, 09:50 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

I tried going blonde once long ago and my husband said it's nice but not you. So I went back to the red. When I came home the next day with my hair back to what would be my natural color he remarked: Your personality matches your natural color...humm....I hesitated and said "Really", and where are you taking me for dinner? He just laughed, and said I hope you've got some money.....
PMEmail Poster               
Shadows 
Posted: 03-May-2004, 10:30 AM
Quote Post

Reader of souls, vision seeker, TROLL
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: The frontier of Penn's Woods

male

Every grey hair is earned for both men and women and should be worn proud! After all it is much better then no hair. My wife's mother was a owner/ operator of a hair salon; she died a terrible death of pancratic cancer brought about by all the chemicals in hair color, hair spray, etc.

Ladies if you think you are going through all the gyrations of false color and fancy hair styles for us guys, think again. Grow it, wash it, let it dry...that is my type woman.

--------------------
I support the separation of church and hate!

IMAGINATION - the freest and largest nation in the world!

One can not profess to be of "GOD" and show intolerence and prejudice towards the beliefs of others.

Am fear nach gleidh na h–airm san t–sith, cha bhi iad aige ’n am a’ chogaidh.
He that keeps not his arms in time of peace will have none in time of war.

"We're all in this together , in the parking lot between faith and fear" ... O.C.M.S.

“Beasts feed; man eats; only the man of intellect knows how to eat well.”

"Without food we are nothing, without history we are lost." - SHADOWS

Is iomadh duine laghach a mhill an Creideamh.
Religion has spoiled many a good man.

The clan MacEwen
Annabelle 
Posted: 03-May-2004, 11:31 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

I don't have any grey hair, I give it to all my friends!

PMEmail Poster               
Danann 
Posted: 03-May-2004, 11:54 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Alabama

female

I gave my dad gray hair... now my job is doing it to me. He says that's payback for being a little hellion. I figure I'll go gray gracefully one day. The gray I have is a beautiful silver, so it won't be terrible, I just don't want to be a stunning silver at 24.

And Annabelle, I call a spade a spade and don't worry about being Politically correct, but I probably should be correct and called it "upside down heart with a stem in a shade which is the absence of color." But that takes too long.
PMEmail Poster               
Elspeth 
Posted: 03-May-2004, 11:54 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacReed

female

Annabelle!!! So, you're responsible for my gray hair!!!! You little snot. Take it back!!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]