maddogmikk's Journal

Index -> Journal-> SSDD

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

SSDD
Posted by maddogmikk on Jan 16th, 2011 1:00 AM
Yet again my o so nice family-in-law screwed me and my family. They seem to think that everything is theirs. Like my van. Filled it full. To the top. My family got to use 34 miles of that tank of gas to go and get food. Now after I filled it up the miles till empty gauge read 236 miles. Now if you do the math and I only drove 34 miles, that leaves 202 miles. Thats what they drove. 202 miles and not once did they put gas in my car. I hate it. If you borrow someones car put back in gas what you use. Its simple. Now this has been happening for a long time now. I can't do anything about because my wife has asked me to be nice. But you know what my limit is coming and its going to be bad. I mean it's just not my car ether. I pay 60 something for my phone. I get to use maybe 1 or 2 times a day. And thats only if they answer it. Now I'm a nice guy i will help out people when ever i can but the help gets old when you break your self every week and don't get to do anything. Also now my tv is turn off. Because they did not pay there half of the bill. So yet again my kids and my wife have to lose something because of someone else. I truly hate it. thank you all for listening

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!