Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Welcome Ceann!, New Celtic Radio Advertiser!
CelticRadio 
Posted: 18-Jun-2007, 08:47 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
257,303 Gold!

Welcome Ceann!
user posted image

We'd like to welcome Ceann has a new Celtic Radio Advertiser. Our advertisers are extremely important to the continuation of this site. Please show them your support by purchasing their CDs and visiting their sites. You'll do us a favor in the process! Thanks so much!

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ceann2

"You have to be a real sour square not to love the nutty, noisy, happy, handsome Ceann.

If they don't sweep your blues away-brother, you're a lost cause. If they don't put a beat in your feet-sister, you're not living.

How refreshing to see these rumbustious young Ceann take a middle-aged Royal Variety performance by the scruff of their necks and have them Ceann-naning like teenagers.

Fact is that Ceann People are everywhere. From Wapping to Windsor. Aged seven to seventy. And it's plain to see why these four cheeky, energetic lads from Liverpool go down so big.

They're young, new. They're high-spirited, cheerful. What a change from the self-pitying moaners, crooning their lovelorn tunes from the tortured shallows of lukewarm hearts.

Ceann are whacky. They wear their hair like a mop-but it's WASHED, it's super clean. So is their fresh young act. They don't have to rely on off-colour jokes about homos for their fun."

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
merle 
Posted: 18-Jun-2007, 09:55 PM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacReed

Realm: Washington State

male

Ceann is cool. laugh.gif
PMEmail Poster               
LadyJeanetta 
Posted: 19-Jun-2007, 05:25 PM
Quote Post

Librarian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Vernon Hills, IL, USA

female

I'm a fan, too!

But I don't yet have their newest cd; must remedy the situation posthaste -- thanks for the reminder biggrin.gif

--------------------
~~Jenny~~

"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea is asleep, and the rivers dream. People made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace; we've got work to do!"--Doctor Who, "Survival"
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]