Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Tulsa, Ok.

male

king.gif
OK, I must be missing something here.
I don't see the point in the Kingdom Politics.
When I started, there was the "Vote for me messages", as the game progressed, I've found friends, joined clans, etc.

I've not really heard anything in the way of Kingdom leadership from the person I've voted for (Don't take offence yet). And there's not really any Kingdom togetherness.
BUT, as far as 'Clans' go, there is.
And really, this makes since. You bond with your clan mates, build alliances, etc.
Or, is anyone building a Kingdom Clan???

So again, I ask, Whats the point of Kingdom Politics? unsure.gif

--------------------
Careful what you ask for, you might just get it.

House of Gordon

PMEmail Poster               
Harlot 
Posted: 15-Oct-2008, 12:35 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern Michiagn USA

female

I agree with you. There are 8 people in my Kingdom and 3 of us belong to a Clan and the other 5 well I don't think they play much as their scores don't seem to change. I know they could be used as a alliance but if they aren't really playing what good are they?

--------------------
user posted image
Hopes are towers in the skies Dreams are wings taking flight

The Boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best Shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends and the other begins

Photobucket

SLAINTE
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View My Space Profile.
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 16-Oct-2008, 12:00 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Wise, VA

male

I really don't see the point in getting everyone from ur kingdom into a clan or whatever. I agree with Harlot usually half the people in each kingdom don't play this game enough to make a difference in ur clan, so that seems pointless. If the game changed to where u could combine kingdoms within ur own realm then i could see some good as u can build gigantic indestructible forces that way, but I don't see the game goin that way. Also this way if needed you can give aid to others not in ur clan and not in your realm. You can't donate to anyone outside of ur realm or clan so if someone in ur clan is in another person's realm and they are needing help u can send it to ur clan member and have them donate it to that person. right now i see no upside in having all clan members in the same realm

King Shenaniganz247 of Kincardine
Chieftain, Clan Bruce
1:5:1

--------------------
ALBA GU BRATH
PMEmail Poster               
subhuman 
Posted: 16-Oct-2008, 12:51 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacWillow

Realm: 127.0.0.1

male

You can't donate to anyone outside of ur realm or clan

Each kingdom's Minister of Finance can donate to anyone no matter where they are.

Right there is one advantage of kingdom politics. smile.gif

--------------------
I have two modes: wiseass and dumbass. Mode is determined by current blood alcohol level.

Drinking is a sport. In order to be competitive, you must practice on a regular basis. Although you can practice alone, it is much more fun to practice with friends. If you're out of shape and practice too hard, you will regret it the next day.

Life is a disease. It is sexually transmitted and always terminal.
PMEmail Poster               
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 03-Nov-2008, 01:08 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Wise, VA

male

Is it possible to change your votes once you have made a vote? I originally had voted for someone I thought would be a great leader in my realm but i switched my vote back to myself because that person was never on the game long enough to help anyone within the realm, but I still see that most of the realm I am located in has their votes for said person....

a little frustrating to have a empty throne inside your own realm I must say king.gif

an absent ruler is a useless ruler indeed!!!!

Lord Shenaniganz247 of Kincardine
Chieftain, Clan Bruce
1:5:1
PMEmail Poster               
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 06-Nov-2008, 11:57 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

female

QUOTE (subhuman @ 16-Oct-2008, 01:51 AM)
Each kingdom's Minister of Finance can donate to anyone no matter where they are.

Right there is one advantage of kingdom politics. smile.gif

How does it work? And what is the procedure the minister or governor of finance can donate into the kingdom?

I thought the only way to donate is when one is part of a clan or in the same kingdom for transferring personal resources. And what I mean by kingdom is that there is resources in the kingdom that are shown but does one have access to it...or is it just the total number of each members in the kingdom that we see?

If there are inactive players with resources that are just sleeping there why can't we not have access to it and distribute it between the active players?

LOA

--------------------
"Few men are brave:many become so through training and discipline."
Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strenght to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve
PMRead My Blog View My Photographs               
stevenpd 
Posted: 06-Nov-2008, 04:17 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacReed

Realm: Fountain Valley, Calif.

male

There is a difference between kingdoms and Clans.

Kingdoms are more structured. You can vote for your King and you can vote for another taking the crown away from the first to give to the second at any time.

A benefit of the kingdom is the assignment of Governors. In particular, Governor of Income. This position is special because it has the ability to donate resources to anyone in the game in addition to the members of the kingdom. In Clans, you can only donate to others within the Clan.

--------------------

user posted image

Vote in the 2018 Music Awards

Dear Lord, lest I continue in my complacent ways, help me to remember that someone died for me today. And if there be war, help me to remember to ask and to answer "am I worth dying for?" - Eleanor Roosevelt

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
-- Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog View My Photographs               
rarosagreeta 
  Posted: 06-Nov-2008, 06:43 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacVine

male

[FONT=Geneva][SIZE=7][COLOR=Chartreuse][COLOR=DarkGreen][I] unsure.gif

This is important and being new to the game i look forward to a ruler who has experience where it is needed often it seems players in kingdoms join different clans and that makes me wonder later on how will they are be whether at war or peace its exciting to imagine such a neighbor that has such possibilities when they exist in another clan, those that don't belong to clans and don't play that much is it possible to recruit a new member to your clan and have them attack the non active clan since the score has to be similar because that would free kingdoms up right.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]