Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
245,963 Gold!

Hailing from Western Canada, Kiérah is a singer with a background in classical and a formal education in music, although she set out to stay true to her first love and live up to her fondness for celtic music, performing with fiddle and singing, interpreting some of the most beloved folk melodies and composing her own material.

Her studio efforts "Irish Madness (2008) and "A Fiddle Affair" are solid portraits of a dynamic and polished performer, comfortable on stage as well as within the premises of a recording studio. Her most recent studio effort "A Stonemason's Daughter" sees Kiérah going steady on the same path, accompanied by a great ensemble of musician from the Irish scene, which truly left a mark on the record, along with the vibes and culture and people of that country...

Review on Kiérah
Visit Album Page

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
jb156 
Posted: 23-Aug-2013, 08:30 AM
Quote Post

Servant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: Oregon

male

I own a copy of "A Fiddle Affair" and the best description I have is that it is very "sweet". A lovely collection of fiddle playing with no harshness or edginess yet hardly boring. Also, I never get that "I've heard this before" sense that I get when newly released songs all appear to be replicas of other music out there.

I plan on purchasing Stonemason's Daughter. Kiérah has set the bar high with her previous work. If her new release is anywhere close it will be a delight.
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 17-Nov-2013, 09:54 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
245,963 Gold!

Kierah, a featured artist on Celtic Radio and winner of a 2010 Celtic Radio Music Award, has just won "Young performer of the Year" at the Canadian Folk Music Awards! Congrats to Kierah on her continued success in the fiddle world!

Review on Kiérah
Visit Album Page
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
MelissaDawn7 
Posted: 29-May-2014, 10:07 AM
Quote Post

Clan Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacOak

female

I've never heard of her, but I just checked out the link and she sounds pretty good! I love violin and fiddle music.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]