> Celtic Thunder, Highlander Radio Featured Artist
Frannie 
Posted: 25-Feb-2012, 02:38 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHawthorn

female

There is simply no better group than Celtic Thunder. Their voices, their personalities and of course their looks, are incredible.Each time that I have seen them live in concert, i have become more mesmerized with them. I only wish that I could see more of them!
PMEmail Poster               
Frannie 
Posted: 25-Feb-2012, 02:39 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacHawthorn

female

There is simply no better group than Celtic Thunder. Their voices, their personalities and of course their looks, are incredible.Each time that I have seen them live in concert, i have become more mesmerized with them. I only wish that I could see more of them!
PMEmail Poster               
bernadettebutler 
Posted: 26-Feb-2012, 03:24 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacVine

male

I have just experienced them in sydney and canberra. The concerts where wonderful loved them.Emmert welcome great work. Keith,Neil,Ryan,George thank you very much for the experience.All involved behind celtic thunder Thank you. Looking forward to your return to Austalia (sydney). My Mum and I love all the CD's and DVD's we are looking forward to the new one voyage. You have brought new light into Irish music. I have been listening to Irish music all my life. Good luck to all on your single careers. Paul, Damien thanks to you both as well. Good luck with everything.March 26, 2012.
PMEmail Poster               
km03gia 
Posted: 07-Mar-2012, 05:37 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacOak

female

I love their songs but wish they would do one with irish dancing in it if at all possible. I can't wait to go to one of their concerts.
PMEmail Poster               
DBBennett 
Posted: 12-Mar-2012, 10:45 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Maryland

female

Absolutely love them!!! I also wish Damian and Paul the best of luck in their solo ventures. I was able to attend one of Paul's concerts when he was on tour and it was phenomenal!!
PMEmail Poster               
jmparrish 
Posted: 12-Mar-2012, 08:09 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacAlder

female

Ahh Celtic Thunder, what can be said about such a fabulous grouping of talented men by a famous composer and brilliant producer? I discovered them a few years ago not long after they got together. They've had a few changes, but they are still one of my favorite groups. Ryan Kelly is definitely my favorite smile.gif All of the lads are nice, but something about the sweet "bad guy" gets me everytime! I'm eagerly awaiting their new album, I'm hoping to get it for my birthday in a few weeks! thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail Poster               
allenlg 
Posted: 14-Mar-2012, 07:47 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacOak

female

Celtic Thunder is the best group of artists in the world today. Individually they are beyond talented...together they are unequaled. I had the pleasure of seeing Neil Byrne and Ryan Kelly perform live in three acoustic shows last week. They are amazing! These guys can sing and sound even better live. Neil Byrne is the best guitarist I've ever heard. They are also two of the nicest guys I've ever met. Celtic Thunder is all about their fans and go out of their way to meet us, sign autographs, take pictures or just chat. If you get a chance to see them in concert, don't miss it...I promise you'll be a fan for life. And if you get to meet them you'll fall in love! Neil is my favorite....but I love them all!
PMEmail Poster               
behartnett 
Posted: 20-Mar-2012, 02:55 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacReed

female

I left my house at 3:30 AM to drive to the NBC Today Show to hear "my boys" sing one song, and it was more than worth it. Have a friend at work who starts every day with a different CT song because she says it makes her feel good all day. This is a very special group. Their music is a lifesaver, making me smile even when smiling seems impossible.
PMEmail Poster               
surfersully13 
Posted: 11-Sep-2012, 02:44 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Venice, FL USA

female

An amazing group of talented young men (3 of my girls are older than George, so he will always be young to me) individually & as a group. While I think the original group had a magical sound, I do like the new lads. Their live performances are outstanding. These lads enjoy their work! I found Celtic Radio through them & in turn found more Celtic music to love.
PMEmail Poster               
Grace2302 
Posted: 21-Nov-2012, 01:52 PM
Quote Post

Peasant
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Tampa, FL

female

I attended a CT show earlier this month with my sister, mom and aunt. The guys were even better than last year. I loved the format for the show and the fact that the guys were able to interact more with the audience. It was the first CT concert for my mom and aunt and they both loved it. My mom was already a fan, but the concert converted my aunt. Colm is a great addition to the group and Emmet seems to be much more at ease on stage this year. It was wonderful to see Ryan so healthy and happy after a difficult year. (He's my favorite wink.gif ) It's always nice to see and hear George, Keith and Neil as well.

I'm looking forward to what the guys have in store for us in the new show coming out next year.
PMEmail Poster               
southernbel 
Posted: 04-Sep-2014, 12:47 AM
Quote Post

Peasant
Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Huntington Beach, CA 92647

female

Hi out there!, I haven't been around to talk lately, but i have been keeping up with CT and all the lads. Neil/Ryan have finished their tour and everyone seemed to enjoy it. Keith is starting his tour, Colm/Laura are on their FIRST tour and doing great. Our new Emmet will get his breaking in come Nov, but I know he will do great. He has a marvelous voice and will fit in very well. Declan is working on some new merchandise for us, that will come out in Oct 2014. Keith's parents are up and running with their soaps and they are wonderful. I have just about tried all the selections. I'm not able to go on the cruise this year, so i hope there is one for 2015. They are coming back to LA in Feb 2015, and I can't wait to see them. Well take care and keep listening to CELTIC RADIO!!
PMEmail Poster               
domtierno 
Posted: 22-Apr-2015, 05:07 PM
Quote Post

Peasant
Group Icon

ZodiacAlder

male

Has anyone seen Celtic Thunder perform since George Donaldson passed away? How have they filled the gap he left?

I know they performed in NJ several months ago, but we had tickets to see the Irish Tenors, in New Brunswick, the same night. Any comments would be appreciated!
PMEmail Poster               
brize 
Posted: 19-May-2015, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

I've been to 5 CT show (2 since George passed away) and they are just as wonderful now as when they first started out. The last show I saw was in the beginning of April this year (the Best of Celtic Thunder) some of the songs have been rearranged vocally with the additions of Emmett O'Halon, Colm Keegen and Damian McGinty (since his return) and the the deletions of Emmet Cahill and George Donaldson.

The ensemble songs have been rearranged, Emmett O'Halon was given some solo songs from Emmet Cahill's part and some of his own, Damian no longer sings his 'teen songs' because his voice is much deeper now. I think he took over some of George's parts in ensemble songs. As a tribute to George they sang 1 of his songs towards the end of the show and Emmett O'Halon left the stage (since he never met George only the lads that knew him sang his song).

PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]