Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Seeking To Form Local Celtic Group - Nw Georgia, Forming community Celtic club in NW GA
AlansCelticSpirit 
Posted: 26-Oct-2003, 11:48 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAsh

male

Hi. I have been giving serious thought to forming a local Celtic (and possibly Anglo-Celtic, since many of us are of English descent as well) club, group, or society to be located in the Northwest Georgia area. This is a rural area between Atlanta and Chattanooga.

If there are any others here from this area who would like to kick around ideas and see if we can come up with something that will work, let me know.

We could hold meetings, have lectures, host beginning Celtic bands (and those of us who are musicians could just JAM as well), plan group travel to Celtic lands, and maybe form our own festival.

If there is any interest here ( and not only you, Rabbit ---Host of Celtic Harvest on WUTC in Chattanooga), please let me know.

Thanks!

Alan
PMEmail Poster               
Annabelle 
Posted: 26-Oct-2003, 05:20 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacElder

Realm: Outer Space

Lake Hartwell has just started their own Scottish Weekend. This was the first year...this would be a great place to get yourself into a system and not have all of the headache's in organizing it.
I'll get Mike Gordon's address and send in a post.
He was the organizer for this first year...
Annabelle

--------------------
My heart will always be in the Highlands!

www.highlanderhouse.com
PMEmail Poster               
Eomer of Rohan 
Posted: 27-Oct-2003, 12:25 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHazel

male

I would love to help you with this great idea. I will be moving to Dahlonega in Janruary. As a Ranger Instructor My wife and I will have time to spend assisting the group. I hope you will keep me in mind. thumbs_up.gif

--------------------
"But for the warrior, the seasons are marked not by the calender years themselves, but by battles,campaigns faught and comrades lost; trials of death survived clashes and conflicts from which time effaces all superficial recall, leaving only the fields themselves and their names, which achieve in the warrior's memory a stature enabled beyond all other modes of commemeration, purchased with the HOLY COIN OF BLOOD and paid for with the lives of beloved Brothers-in-arms." GATES OF FIRE
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]