The Protector of the Unknown
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Guysborough Co., Nova Scotia

male

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/48121/...t-tells-Britain

A very interesting read.

Some of the highlights of this hypocritical call for referendum are down right comical.

The UN report also includes criticisms of the UK’s record on treating migrants from Sudan – whose government stands accused of killing at least 200,000 people in Darfur.

Syria, whose previous president killed 25,000 in suppressing an Islamist rebellion in Hama, accuses the UK of discriminating against Muslims.

And most bizarrely, Iran – where a woman was stoned to death for adultery last year – takes issue with Britain’s record on tackling sexual discrimination.

I had to look at the date to see if this was written on April 1st.

--------------------
Caw

"I am a Canadian by birth, but I am a Highlander by blood and feel under an obligation to do all I can for the sake of the Highlanders and their literature.... I have never yet spoken a word of English to any of my children. They can speak as much English as they like to others, but when they talk to me they have to talk in Gaelic."

-Alexander Maclean Sinclair of Goshen (protector of Gaelic Culture)

We need more Stan Rogers.

jams
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               
Nova Scotian 
Posted: 13-Jun-2008, 09:14 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Tampa Florida

male

QUOTE (oldraven @ 13-Jun-2008, 08:00 AM)

A very interesting read.

Some of the highlights of this hypocritical call for referendum are down right comical.

The UN report also includes criticisms of the UK’s record on treating migrants from Sudan – whose government stands accused of killing at least 200,000 people in Darfur.

Syria, whose previous president killed 25,000 in suppressing an Islamist rebellion in Hama, accuses the UK of discriminating against Muslims.

And most bizarrely, Iran – where a woman was stoned to death for adultery last year – takes issue with Britain’s record on tackling sexual discrimination.

I say the UN need to mind their own business.

--------------------
ALL4114Christ!

343 Their blood cries out! NEVER FORGET 9/11!

The 2nd Ammendment. The original Homeland Security!

"To those who would follow laws; laws need not apply. Those who would not follow laws; laws will have no affect upon."

Plato

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis
PMEmail Poster                
Patch 
Posted: 13-Jun-2008, 09:50 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

QUOTE (Nova Scotian @ 13-Jun-2008, 03:14 AM)

A very interesting read.

I agree that they need to mind their own business. I will go even farther. Cut our funding, throw them out of the UN building and let them set up offices in one of the Human Rights Violator countries that they love so well!

I know this will stir some sentiment but the UN is nothing but a den of corruption/thieves and serves little useful purpose today.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
Patch 
Posted: 13-Jun-2008, 11:45 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

QUOTE (Patch @ 13-Jun-2008, 03:50 AM)
QUOTE (Nova Scotian @ 13-Jun-2008, 03:14 AM)

A very interesting read.

I agree that they need to mind their own business. I will go even farther. Cut our funding, throw them out of the UN building and let them set up offices in one of the Human Rights Violator countries that they love so well!

I know this will stir some sentiment but the UN is nothing but a den of corruption/thieves and serves little useful purpose today.

Slàinte,    

Patch    

They should be telling the worlds dictatorship abolish their governments!

Slàinte,    

Patch    

PMEmail Poster               
Dopplershift 
Posted: 19-Jul-2008, 03:14 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Liverpool, England

male

The UN is absolutely right.

We are just totally evil over here.

Would you believe we've imprisoned Muslims and their only crime was to detonate explosives on public transport or to disseminate treason?

If you are a woman, never come to the UK, we'll treat you horribly.... we won't hold doors open for you, we won't give up our seats on the bus for you, the list of abuse is endless
PMEmail Poster               
Camac
Posted: 19-Jul-2008, 03:28 PM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

QUOTE (Dopplershift @ 19-Jul-2008, 03:14 PM)
The UN is absolutely right.

We are just totally evil over here.

Would you believe we've imprisoned Muslims and their only crime was to detonate explosives on public transport or to disseminate treason?

If you are a woman, never come to the UK, we'll treat you horribly.... we won't hold doors open for you, we won't give up our seats on the bus for you, the list of abuse is endless

Dopplershift;

As a Canadian Monarchist I have a suggestion for the UN. Do you know your history and if so the gesture that English Archers use to give to the French.

Camac.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
©2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt