Posted: 01-Sep-2008, 03:35 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacWillow

Realm: 127.0.0.1

male

As most are aware by now, both TamiMcLeod of wolfshollow and Rindy of UnitedKingdom attacked me recently without provocation or any attempts at diplomatic measure in advance of the conflict.
Rindy has since explained that I was apparently mistaken for another hostile Noble.
I am not without understanding in these matters. Mistakes can and do occur. Likewise, I expect you can understand that is only reasonable for me to expect to be repaid for my losses incurred in the aforementioned conflict.
My losses amount to:
42,600 gold
24,200 food
12,900 wood
Due to retraining times and being denied the use of the destroyed gold mine, I am assessing a 15% penalty (rounded) on top of the above values.
This brings the final bill to:
47,000 gold
28,000 food
14,900 wood

Hopefully this can be resolved peacefully, before less desirable action must be taken.
-Subhuman of Clan UDB

--------------------
I have two modes: wiseass and dumbass. Mode is determined by current blood alcohol level.

Drinking is a sport. In order to be competitive, you must practice on a regular basis. Although you can practice alone, it is much more fun to practice with friends. If you're out of shape and practice too hard, you will regret it the next day.

Life is a disease. It is sexually transmitted and always terminal.
PMEmail Poster               
macebreaker 
Posted: 01-Sep-2008, 05:01 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

male

QUOTE (subhuman @ 01-Sep-2008, 04:35 PM)

Due to retraining times and being denied the use of the destroyed gold mine, I am assessing a 15% penalty (rounded) on top of the above values.
This brings the final bill to:
47,000 gold
28,000 food
14,900 wood

Hopefully this can be resolved peacefully, before less desirable action must be taken.
-Subhuman of Clan UDB

Sounds to me like an attempt of extortion with a veiled threat.

Or as the school girls would say, "give me your lunch money or I'll beat you up"

Just remember this is the same type of tactics that MacE is known for.
PMEmail Poster               
macebreaker 
Posted: 01-Sep-2008, 05:08 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacAlder

male

Since you seem to want formal warnings and declarations before anything is done I will grant you this small consolation. As of this post you are not on my list of victims for today. But i will warn those who are in advance.

CelticRadio of Zion 1:1:1
Dogshirt of NorthernPlains 1:6:4
MacEoghainn of Shiloh 1:2:4

Here is your formal warning sometime in the next 6-12 hours I will attack one or more of you. As is normal for the game, which one it is will get a news warning of my army marching on them.

Ye have been warned.

Hide your women and children and prepare for the worst.
PMEmail Poster               
subhuman 
Posted: 01-Sep-2008, 05:32 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacWillow

male

Sounds to me like an attempt of extortion with a veiled threat.

Ok, let me phrase this simply in hopes you can understand....

If your car is parked, and someone comes along and runs into it- what do you expect them to do?
You expect them to pay for repairs to it, and to provide you with a rental vehicle to use while your is being repaired.
If they do not comply, you take them to court- right?

This is what I am asking: replace that which you destroyed, compensate me for not being able to use them while replacements were being trained/built, or I will take further action.

This is not extortion. This is called dealing with reality. My property was damaged, and I expect compensation. Rindy's previous post in another thread made it seem as if I were attacked by being mistaken for another person. If this is the case, I expect in the interest of peace that I will be compensated.
Otherwise I will interpret that to have been a lie and an intentional misdirection- thus reinforcing my previous statement that at least two members of Clan Wolf should not be trusted.

I'm even going so far as to stick to my earlier claims on monetary losses- the 47,000 gold mentioned is closer to a 10% increase due to a math error on my part. It's my mistake, and as such I'm not adjusting it further to a more correct 49,000.

I overlooked previous acts, where armies from both you, macebreaker, and from leelee started marching on my borders- but were recalled before reaching me. Something like that can indeed be an honest mistake, which would explain why they were recalled. However both Rindy and TamiMcLeod responded to messages before their armies arrived in my kingdom- proving they had the opportunity to recall their troops, but apparently chose not to do so.
-subhuman of Clan UDB
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 01-Sep-2008, 05:40 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
198,976 Gold!

I'm enjoying these forum taunts and declarations. Now for those reading, understand this is part of the game.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteRead My Blog View My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
TamiMcLeod 
Posted: 01-Sep-2008, 06:14 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Ely MN. and Skye Scotland

female

You were not attacked by mistake
we planed this for over a week on that day to attack you.. We all knew who we were attacking.. and due to work some didnt make it otherwise you would have been attacked by more...
part of the game to bad...

SOL

PMEmail Poster               
subhuman 
Posted: 01-Sep-2008, 06:23 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacWillow

male

You were not attacked by mistake
we planed this for over a week on that day to attack you.. We all knew who we were attacking..

Thank you, Tami for clarifying that.
Now all we need to do is figure out whether you're the liar, or if Rindy is. Since she said this:
I am going to say this Tami meant to say MacEoghainn who he attacked me without any warning

Or perhaps both. Time will tell.

P.S. I'm still waiting for this so-called proof of my threats and/or hostile action you claim to have.
Prior to this thread, of course- all can understand I cannot sit by and let others attack me without some sort of repurcussions.
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 01-Sep-2008, 06:54 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

subhuman, I will confess I made a mistake. Tami is by far not a liar, me either I thought she was talking about a different Mac clan as there are many and the one she was talking about was you and a few others of the MaceIN clan. She did have messages and some were threatning so we attacked. So it really was a honest mistake. Gotta watch my Mac's. Tami so sorry to have caused this mix up.

Oh and by the way you got off easy wink.gif next time we shall knock before attacking! If that helps at all.

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
subhuman 
Posted: 01-Sep-2008, 07:14 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacWillow

male

Do you even look at who belongs to what clan??

#2 subhuman of TheRedeemed 1:3:4 194 7,085 UDB

Where is "Mac" anywhere in there??

Tami is by far not a liar

Bullshit.
I'm calling it. If there's one thing I hate in life or in a game, it's a goddamn liar.
Now, either produce proof that I sent ANY threatening messages to ANYONE in your clan, or I expect an apology. Provide proof that I made even one single threatening move against ANY of you.
Quite frankly, you can't do it.

There are two types of people in life who piss me off more than any others: theives and liars.
Liars who make false statements about others in order to make themselves look better are the worst IMO.
What I've said about you I can back up- due to your own admissions you plotted this attack on me "for over a week." This is indeed dishonorable by any definition- of that period, or our current period.
So either back up the claims that were made about me, or stop spreading bullshit stories.

Quite frankly, at this point I really don't care what may happen to me in-game or in CRN in general. I don't associate with liars.
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 01-Sep-2008, 07:32 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

subhuman just for your information I do look at the clans and who is in them probably more times than you will look in a lifetime. I know what honor and loyalty to a clan is more than you will ever know as well.

I don't care what happens to you either. You are what your name says. I speak the truth it was McEoghainn Of Shilo that I was confused with at the time who he has removed his clan name and Tami is not a liar. I've said my piece and that's all I will say about this subject anymore. I have games to be played now that I am done watching you.

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
TamiMcLeod 
Posted: 01-Sep-2008, 08:49 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Ely MN. and Skye Scotland

female

All my clan members read and posted back on the emails you sent, that i posted back then for them to read, each one of them but harlot posted back and all saw the theats you stated that we were going down unless we backed off, that was from the troops that a few recalled that were on their way to you. The emails came in last week from you ... I even joke around with you in these multipliable emails back and forth, then too i posted in the forum for them to see, that it is a game as you got all huffy and puffy over.one will pay you anything, its a game... no one will post they are attacking you either..
The posts that were in the forum, that Rindy also saids here in the above post, there were some, we all seen them and know they came from you, they were complete with from and dates..

your making yourself look very bad here, and i dont think anyone will be kicked for playing in char of a game like you said..

Its time to grow up and move along, and play the game.. cause this clan is having a blast and we intend to keep having fun with this game as well..

Also Celtic also knows of the missing posts, to this day posts are still getting deleted in our clan forum, i am sure we use ours more then most. each day will fill the forum with 6 to 12 diff headings and can run 6 plus pages in each heading, so yes we will find more bugs then most cause we talk more.
But that is what clans do we share info with each other and plan things out.

Cant show you the emails from you, they are gone like so many of our other posts are. Celtic is working on that part as he already stated this to us..

My clan members all saw them and i and rindy so far have stated they were made..

I believe the treats are all in fun and a great way to play the game.. i don't understand why you have to single anyone out and call then names.. and take it personally..

It is a game, maybe its time for you to take a break and sort this out and come back when you can play the game in which it is intended to be played..

We will not be " knocking" on anyones door to let them know we are attacking, once we do you get a message, thats good enough, we will not replace your meant or wood food or gold that you lost during a battle. it is part of the game..

Now lets get back to the game.. if you want to keep going on then do so, we wont be answering you anymore.

good luck to you in the battles ahead...
PMEmail Poster               
macebreaker 
Posted: 01-Sep-2008, 08:58 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacAlder

male

OKay i have several things to say.

1 you have sent mail threatening or warning however you want to view it.

2 and i quote this from your post.
Over the past 20+ years, I've seen literally hundreds of flame-wars start over the recipient of a comment interpreting it in a way other than the writer meant.

3. Calling someone a liar either on a message board or in a game then stating how both in games and in real life you hate that "type of person" means only one thing... Both in game and in real life you are calling Tami a liar.. I consider this a personal attack on multiple levels

4. In a game where you can only do 3 things without building an army implies the major portion of that game revolves around battles and conflict. I do not play command and conquer in the hopes i might be able to just build up my base and collect resources. I know a fight is coming, its just a matter of when and if I'm ready for it.

5. In the short couple of weeks I've played you have switched clans at least twice so you can take that line of crap and shove it.

Any other questions? I recommend you put a sock in it and bite it. Now quite throwing your fit or I'll be forced to call you a liar cause no one who claims to have been online for over 20 years like Tami and myself have been can throw a tantrum like a 10 year old and have any credibility.
PMEmail Poster               
macebreaker 
Posted: 01-Sep-2008, 08:59 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacAlder

male

Oh and on a side note, I dont need a copy of the mail sent to me or posted somewhere else to read it off my wifes monitor. So don't pull the show proof crap either.
PMEmail Poster               
subhuman 
Posted: 01-Sep-2008, 10:20 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacWillow

male

1 you have sent mail threatening or warning however you want to view it.

Once again- prove it, jackass. Now we can add another person to the list of liars.
As Rindy said:
I speak the truth it was McEoghainn Of Shilo that I was confused with at the time

That is not me.

Yes, I will pull that "prove it" comment.

Here we have Rindy contradicting what you and Tami say. All three of you cannot be telling the truth. In this matter, I tend to say Rindy is correct and you are both wrong- since I know I never sent threatening mails to anyone in this game.
Two things have been said by me:
this was said in the "discussions" area in-game until I realized it could only be seen by other in my kingdom (1,3,x players) and not everyone at large. It was later posted here at the forum in general:
"Attn: Wolf clan
Sending me invitations while your armies march on my borders is unlikely to persuade me to join.
If your armies are not recalled before they reach me, there will be retaliation.
-subhuman"
who is the aggressor?
The second was said earlier in this thread.
I want to see one tiniest shred of evidence I initiated any of this.
Nothing was ever sent by any mails.

On the other hand, more evidence to back up Rindy, there is a message from MacEoghainn to your clan- once again that is not me, nor is that anyone I have ever been working with.

macebreaker, in your first post in this thread you accuse me of being a shoolyard bully.
Yet Clan Wolf, on the other hand should look in the mirror.
Let me give you an analogy: you see someone sitting on a park bench, minding their own business reading the newspaper. Several of you plot together, "hey let's go kick his ass and steal his wallet."

3. Calling someone a liar either on a message board or in a game then stating how both in games and in real life you hate that "type of person" means only one thing... Both in game and in real life you are calling Tami a liar.. I consider this a personal attack on multiple levels

I'm going further, and stating this again: you are also a liar.

I've provided evidence to back up my initial claims of several members of Wolf Clan being dishonorable. None of you have provided any evidence to back up your claims- in fact, one of your clan members has at least had enough honesty to come forward and state that those messages came from someone else.

You and Tami both keep insisting those messages came from me. Despite both myself and now also Rindy stating they came from someone else.

You may consider this a personal attack if you will- I see it as defending myself. False accusations were made about me. I asked for evidence of these claims. None was provided. False claims continued. After that, I called those statements lies.

That does indeed fit the definition of "liar" as defined by most dictionaries of the English language.

I recommend you put a sock in it and bite it. Now quite throwing your fit or I'll be forced to call you a liar

No one can stop you from doing so. But once again, I've provided evidence to back up my claims. Neither you nor Tami have done the same. Nor can you provide evidence which does not exist.

4. In a game where you can only do 3 things without building an army implies the major portion of that game revolves around battles and conflict. I do not play command and conquer in the hopes i might be able to just build up my base and collect resources. I know a fight is coming, its just a matter of when and if I'm ready for it.

In a game where accumulated gold has real-life value, hoarding it is indeed the best course of action.
Tami's attack on me cost her 9700 gold in lost forces and she captured 6 gold from me. Rindy's attack cost her 6500 gold in lost forces and she captured none from me.
The math doesn't work out, does it?

Oh and on a side note, I dont need a copy of the mail sent to me or posted somewhere else to read it off my wifes monitor. So don't pull the show proof crap either.

Of course you'd say this- you're making wholly unfounded false claims. Of course you'd be opposed to something that shows you to be full of BS.
PMEmail Poster               
macebreaker 
Posted: 01-Sep-2008, 10:29 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacAlder

male

Now you show your true nature. Name calling is both disrespectful, and the act of a person cornered with the knowledge they are busted.

And I am reporting this post as a personal attack.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]