Bookmark and Share
Camac
Posted: 24-Nov-2009, 01:33 PM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

Last night at 7:30 a tenant called to tell me that there was water coming through their ceiling. Upon checking it out I found that the tenant directly above had a king size water bed and it had ruptured. I called the owner of the bed at work and not to politely told him to get his a-- home and help clean up the mess which took 3 hours. I already have a rough estimate of the damage to the 2 apartments at $5000.00. The tenant will be getting the bill as he was warned years ago to get the water bed out or get insurance. He did neither. He will be evicted and a garnshee put against his wages to pay for all the mess. B.T.W. he thought it was a big joke. Well I don't think he will be laughing much in the future. There are times I really am getting to old for this line of work. I think I will find a nice quiet retirement home and slowly fade away.

Camac. wheelchair.gif

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt