Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
251,318 Gold!

We are pleased to announce the grand opening of Celtic Radio Gifts!

http://www.celtichearts.com/php/shop/index.php

Celtic Radio Gifts is our official estore and will support our future goals of selling Celtic related merchandise and CDs from the musicians that you hear on Highlander Radio. This will help us expand our website and also pay our monthly bills!

All of the products in our stores will either be produced by us or obtained through a third party. We will try at all times to provide a good product at a fair price. Shipping will be done through USPS domestic and international.

Our official Highlander Radio Tshirt is now on sale through Celtic Radio Gifts. We have been able to provide the shirt in both short and long sleeves with a number of colors available.

Please note that because we are still stocking our inventory for the Tshirts, it is possible that your order may not be filled right away. If we have your size and preference in stock, your order will be shipped within 48 hours. Otherwise, it is possible it may take 1-2 weeks to fill your order. This is a one time event and once we have a good working inventory of shirts in stock, we will fill all Tshirt orders within 48 hours.

Since Celtic Radio Gifts will be hosted on our super secured web server using the SSL secured protocol, we will not be merging our community forum accounts with a Celtic Radio Gifts account. This is so we can provide the highest security and privacy for your billing and shipping information. You will need to sign-up for a Celtic Radio Gifts account with your email address and minimal information.

Again, my appreciation and thanks for everyone that has supported CelticRadio.net and Highlander Radio. I never ever dreamed 3 years ago when we started CelticRadio.net that we would be opening an estore. Thanks again for all of your continued support of our site and broadcast!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Avonlea22 
Posted: 31-Oct-2004, 02:36 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Elizabethtown, PA

male

Well, I've placed my order for a t-shirt!

I must admit though, the prices for long sleeve and colored shirts surprised me.

--------------------
le gach dea-mhéin
~Brian
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
maggiemahone1 
Posted: 31-Oct-2004, 05:59 PM
Quote Post

High Queen of Ireland

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Southern West Virginia

female

I ordered my Tshirt! biggrin.gif

maggiemahone1
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 31-Oct-2004, 10:45 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
251,318 Gold!

Thankyou Thankyou!

Brian, I took a look at the long sleeve shirt prices and colored prices and realized I calculated these wrong. I have updated these prices.

We have also added Jerzees, Sweatshirts, Hooded Pullover Jerzees to the selection of shirts. Custom attire and children sizes are available by special request. Please contact us.

One important note. We are using only USPS priority shipping (2-3 day). This allows us to save on packaging as USPS provides us with the container. It works out to be about $1 - $1.50 more than parcel or ground. USPS charges $3.85 for the first 3 pounds, so you can order up to 3 pounds of items and your shipping costs will always be $3.85 for 1 pound or for 3 pounds.

Since we would have to charge more for our products for the cost of the container, it works out less expensive for us and you if we use priority shipping as USPS provides us with the container at no charge.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Avonlea22 
Posted: 01-Nov-2004, 07:23 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Elizabethtown, PA

male

That looks better Paul. Thanks. smile.gif But, I did notice the price of the regular shirt went down to $15.95. Is that a temporary price cut?
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
freekenny 
Posted: 03-Dec-2004, 01:41 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Beaches of North Carolina & Mountains of Kentucky

female

O'siyo MacFive,
~~ I CAN'T find the sweatshirts!! crybaby.gif I need 3 sweatshirts so that me and my O'ginalli's can advertise CELTICRADIO while ridin' the Harleys!! clap.gif I also need 2 of the CelticCross necklaces..are they sterling silver? HELP please!! lol.gif
~~Sty-U red_bandana.gif

--------------------
I always knew one day I would travel this road;I just did not know that today would be the day....

'Each man is good in his sight. It is not necessary for eagles to be crows' --Sitting Bull

'Why do you take by force what you could obtain by love?'
--Powhatan

'HeartAches mend, HeartBreaks are everlasting'-- my own quote, seeker
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 03-Dec-2004, 09:55 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
251,318 Gold!

Did you order some sweatshirts freekenny?

We are going to complete all of the pending orders tomorrow. We have about 9 orders that were delayed for supplies.

After this, our turn-around will be 48 hours on new orders. It has been a very stressful month trying to keep up with all of the TSHIRT orders, but we are doing the best we can and still work on the site and broadcast.

Our Estore is located here:

http://www.celtichearts.com/php/shop/
freekenny 
Posted: 04-Dec-2004, 10:11 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

female

O'siyo MacFive,
~ No I haven't ordered any sweatshirts for I can't find them on the gift page..I would prefer not to have hoodies but, instead plain sweatshirts biggrin.gif I need 3 in various sizes..can you help me out so that I can give them as gifts? You can email me at [email protected] with any info! Ni Ya We MacFive! cool2.gif
~~Sty-U red_bandana.gif
PMEmail Poster               
freekenny 
Posted: 20-Dec-2004, 02:44 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

female

O'siyo MacFive,
~ Received my sweatshirts and they are just splendid!! clap.gif The logo's on the front and the back are just fantastic..the logo on the back is my favourite tongue.gif VERY Professsional job on them guys! Keep up the spectacular work! Ni Ya We for such SUPER FAST delivery in tyme for the Holidays!! cheers.gif Love the quality of sweatshirt too..not to heavy but, heavy enough to keep ya warm!! HAPPIEST OF HOLIDAYS!
~Sty-U newyear.gif red_bandana.gif
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 21-Dec-2004, 05:30 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
251,318 Gold!

I'm glad you are happy with your order. We have made some big improvements in our TShirt products and have "mastered" the press so to speak.

We are now using Hot Peel transfers which hold up alot better. These work good with our TShirt press which heats to 400 degrees before the logos are applied to the product.

Probably in the coming week we are going to be making alot of changes/additions to our products and prices. Stay tuned!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]