Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
251,423 Gold!

(l)
Ok, we have a major push to try and get more sites added to our Top 100 Celtic Site list.

http://topsites.celticradio.net

We are going to be holding a special Top Celtic Site contest in which the top 3 websites will win a cash prize!!! The amount of the prizes will depend on the number of sites we can add to the list, so please pass this word on to all of your website friends!

Not only should it be alot of fun (watching the websites duke it out), but hopefully we will add a good number of new sites to our list and ultimately promote Highlander Radio in the end!

We are going to come up with a formula to decide the winners and it will be based on a number of factors such as: total votes in, total votes out, user ranking. We may even try to get a few judges (from this board) to factor in the quality of the website for the top 10 sites, so let me know if you have any ideas and please please let everyone know about this contest!  (d)

Thanks for your help!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]