Posted: 22-Sep-2007, 10:19 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Dundalk, Maryland

male

Now this topic brings back memories:

Hopalong Cassidy; Gene Autry; Death Valley Days; Sgt. Preston of the Yukon; Judge Roy Bean; Hawkeye and the Last of the Mohicans; Walt Disney World; Super Circus; Adventures of Superman; Amos and Andy; Mickey Mouse Club; Dobbie Gillis; Dragnet; Medic; Felix the Cat; Howdy Doody Time; Lassie; The Honeymooners; Space Patrol, Capt. Midnight; Daniel Boone; Playhouse 90; The Millionaire; Rescue 8; Ben Casey; Sea Hunt; The Goldbergs; Texaco Star Theater; and the Red Buttons Show; American Bandstand; and Hootenany; Pinhead and Foodini; You are There; Zorro; Kukla, Fran and Ollie.

I will remember a lot more after I finish, but TV was good clean entertainment back then.

Mainopsman (JIM)

--------------------
Dedicate some of your life to others. Your dedication will not be a sacrifice. It will be an exhilarating experience because it is intense effort applied toward a meaningful end. Dr. Thomas Dooley
PMEmail Poster               
Gwynhwyvar 
Posted: 22-Sep-2007, 07:59 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Smyrna, Georgia

female

The Addams Family
The Munsters
Gunsmoke
Have Gun Will Travel
Camera Three
Armchair Playhouse
Twilight Zone
Alfred Hitchcock hour
The Outer Limits

I am sure there will be others when I stop and think about it, but these are some I remember well.

--------------------
"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.""
Psalm 91:1-2

"Be what you would seem to be--or, if you'd like it put more simply--Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise." from "Alice in Wonderland"
PMEmail Poster               
gcw57 
Posted: 27-Sep-2007, 06:02 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

Realm: British Columbia

male

Beanie & Cecil
Mannix
The FBI with Efrom Zimbalist Jr.
Rat Patrol

IMHO there has never been a cartoon series as creative and well drawn as Bugs Bunny. RIP Chuck Jones.

I also liked all the Mickey Mouse and Looney Tunes cartoons including Foghorn Leghorn "Get away from me, boy! Ya bother me" plus his little friends the Chicken Hawk and Dawg.

How about Quickdraw Magraw and Babalooie? Richochet Rabbit? Tennessee Tuxedo with the voice of Don Adams?

It's after 5am - must have sleep....zzz

--------------------
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
PMEmail Poster               
ogdenmusic 
Posted: 02-Oct-2007, 11:00 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Cincinnati, OHIO

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #39
168,151 Gold!

The Waltons

Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley
Little House on the Prarie

All in the Family

--------------------
GO KENTUCKY WILDCATS
PMEmail Poster               
gcw57 
Posted: 04-Nov-2007, 04:46 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacReed

Realm: British Columbia

male

Hmm, doesn't look like anyone has mentioned "M*A*S*H" or "McHale's Navy" with Ernest Borgnine, Tim Conway and the rest of the crew outsmarting Captain Binghamton.

Were you one of the millions to watch the final episode of M*A*S*H? I think it was called "Farewell & Goodbye".

How about the "Mary Tyler Moore Show" or "Rhoda". Did you know that the voice of Carlton the Doorman is the same as Garfield's? Lorenzo Music has/had a distinctive voice.

wink.gif Man, I even remember the "Hoss and the Leprechaun" episode from "Bonanza". I may not be over the hill but I'm getting closer! wheelchair.gif
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]