Haldur's Journal

Index -> Journal-> Life

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Life
Posted by Haldur on Dec 20th, 2004 11:32 PM
Today was quite a wonderful day, considering my wife and I both have been straining to get over flu-like cold symptoms. A great friend of mine, Aaediwen, came over for a visit around noon today. Not only was it my regular day off, but Aaediwen took the day off to hang out. He came over around noon and we took right to listening to some music and also playing some tunes on his penny whistles, piano, and my guitar! It was great to work with him on some musical things...we also had a chance to check out some computer aspects and share stories and some antiques/collectibles we both had. We also ate some dinner and watched Dune, which I'd never seen before! Dune was a cool movie!

It was a great day for all! Helped Sarah and I to forget some of our troubles and sickness! And also according to Aaediwen, the recording project we have in the works is very much alive. Aaediwen has chosen to fund most of the recording studio project as I have had some financial setbacks due to medical problems...he's especially interested in making some quality recordings of some of his written work with some musical accents mixed in. It promises to also help materialize a dream of my own...a home recording studio!

Things are looking up after all!

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!