Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Member Welcome, Introduce yourself to the community.
Gormonbozia 
Posted: 22-Dec-2003, 02:28 PM
Quote Post

Servant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacWillow

male

Goodnight everyone in Poland, Marry Christmas to all!!
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 22-Dec-2003, 08:27 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Welcome to you Gormonbozia! Merry Christmas to you and your family too!

newyear.gif
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Gormonbozia 
Posted: 23-Dec-2003, 01:51 AM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacWillow

male

I hope You will be happy as ever in this New Year. I enjoy staying with all of You on Christmas.
PMEmail Poster               
JaneyMae 
  Posted: 23-Dec-2003, 03:27 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Idaho, USA

female

Welcome one and all!! You'll love it here! It is truly addictive. laugh.gif

--------------------
JaneyMae

Tangle Goblinwitch: She is only seen in the enchanted moment between sleep and waking

"Never miss a chance to shut up." Will Rogers

Leprechauns, castles, good luck and laughter.
Lullabies, dreams and love ever after.
A thousand welcomes when anyone comes...
That's the Irish for You!
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
Elly 
Posted: 23-Dec-2003, 04:28 PM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

ZodiacReed

female

Hi everybody, I`ve just joined and thought I would say `HI`, been having a wander around the forums and have really enjoyed all the posts. Living in australia just now although born and bred in auld Scotland, looking forward to meeting you all if that`s the right word wink.gif all the best Maccy biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 23-Dec-2003, 04:46 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Hi Maccy! Welcome to our site here! It is a wonderful place to be. You'll love it here and make some wonderful friends. I have some friends who live in Australia and you all are experiencing some warm weather there. One friend told me today of some fires there too. Your weather there is similar to ours here in Arizona. We have a lot of the same terrain too.

Enjoy the music, laughter and comraderie here! And a very Merry Christmas to you too! newyear.gif
Elly 
Posted: 23-Dec-2003, 08:05 PM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

ZodiacReed

female

Thank you Celtic Rose for the lovely welcome, especially at this busy time of the year. It was really nice of you. biggrin.gif

Aye, the weather here is a tad hot, not the traditional xmas at all, have been cooking a few roasts in the oven for a nice xmas salad, sounds different rolleyes.gif

Anyway was lovely to make your acquaintance, thank you so much, have a lovely xmas and New Year.

All the best, Maccy beer_mug.gif
PMEmail Poster               
DevotedDefender 
Posted: 24-Dec-2003, 06:44 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacElder

Realm: hermiston, Oregon.

male

hey all,
Steven's the name. I am very new to the site but am looking forward to getting to know ya'll. I am in Oregon in the good ol' U.S. of A...
Zurbrick is not a common scottish name in fact it's not scottish at all. It's swiss well was at one time, via france , germany then the U.S.... Thou I'm told that a branch of the family did make its way to ireland but I have'nt found out for sure yet. sorry I do tend to ramble on.
Any way I am a Write and presently attempting to track back the roots. I hope I am correct in that we stem from the Scottish Writes, because I am the owner of a custom motor cycle call the highlander project as it's not done yet , and it displaies clan MacIntyer colors and crests. long story.

Any way I am trying to learn Scottish Gaelic and mor about the history of Writes and MacIntyers and all I can about Scotland her self, fact and fables alike.
My wife and I are avid roll play gamers , so I would really like to learn the legends and myths...

I told you I ramble . I will stop now , but in closing let me say.
I love the site so far and the music is wonderful...

later

--------------------
...Per Ardua...
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 24-Dec-2003, 01:48 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Merry Christmas Zurbrick! Nice to have you here. I see you are into Genealogy and Scots Gaelic. We have forums on both here on the site. Come check it out. I am trying to learn the Gaelic myself, but I know very little. sad.gif There are some people in there wiping me out! biggrin.gif I am working on my family roots too. Came across some new information last week and that was pretty exciting.

Well, enjoy the music and the fun here. Hope to see you around. smile.gif
  Posted: 25-Dec-2003, 11:07 PM
Quote Post

Group:
ZodiacBirch

Greetings to all. Well, my name is Matt (RavingNoah), and found this place through iTunes. Funny thing is, if Musicmatch hadn't treated me badly, I wouldn't have found this place. Lucky for me, I say. I live in California, and I am a student at the local community college...but I'm a non-traditional age student: which is nothing more than a poor person who had to wait to get to go to college at all. It's all fine to me, though. Like a lot of folks, I'm sure, I feel that I am a displaced Irishman...in America, but I have yet to completely confirm the blood tie. My records indicate that two young children were brought to America in the early 1830's...the gods know why...my grandfather's grandfather then...and his baby sister. Henry and Mary Varner. I think they were orphans... They worked a farm in Pennslyvania when they came here...some guy named James English and his wife Catherine. Henry, he had to fight in the Civil War here...lost his right hand and his profession (blacksmith). I dream of the island that others call home. Until then, I listen to the music. I'm sure this is quite enough. Farewell to you all...
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 26-Dec-2003, 03:15 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Welcome RavingNoah! It is very good to see you here. Hope you enjoy all the forums, the music and comraderie! And hope you make some new friends here as well. It is a great place to be. thumbs_up.gif See you around and maybe in chat too!
Roisin-Teagan 
Posted: 26-Dec-2003, 03:38 PM
Quote Post

a ragamuffin of Eireann
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacElder

Realm: South Louisiana

female

WELCOME---RavenNoah!

Nice to meet you. I've already replied to one of your post. wink.gif See you around, and I hope you enjoy our community at Highlander Radio Forums.

slainte,
Roisin angel_not.gif

--------------------
Roisin-Teagan

"There, in that hand, on that shoulder under that chin---all of its lightness delicately balanced and its strings skillfully bowed---it becomes a voice."---Rich Mullins

"At 18, if you have oversized aspirations, the whole world sees you as a dreamer. At 40, you get the reputation for being a visionary." ---Rich Mullins

"God gives the gifts where He finds the vessel empty enough to receive them."---C.S. Lewis

Éire go Brách!
PMEmail Poster               
Tristan_Whitefang 
Posted: 28-Dec-2003, 04:34 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacOak

Realm: Maine USA

male

Hello All,

Im new here i join yesterday on a recomendation from my mom Angel_Whitefang, I love the music, and the layout of this place is great you can make a person feel right at home with just one post i love it.
well most of the things about me i typed in my profile and i hope to get to know a lot of you soon because this place feels great.

Merry Part And Blessed Be All

PS a quick question what does the lil dude and the lvl 1 and the HP,MP and EXP mean??

--------------------
And May The Eagles Carry You Unto The Heavens
PMEmail Poster               
valpal59 
Posted: 28-Dec-2003, 04:47 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Texas Panhandle

female

WELCOME TRISTAN !!!! You will be glad you listened to your mom. This is a great place. thumbs_up.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.

You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Author Unknown
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
Richard Bercot 
Posted: 28-Dec-2003, 06:35 PM
Quote Post

House of Hardy
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacAsh

male

QUOTE (Tristan_Whitefang @ Dec 28 2003, 05:34 PM)
Hello All,

Im new here i join yesterday on a recomendation from my mom Angel_Whitefang, I love the music, and the layout of this place is great you can make a person feel right at home with just one post i love it.
well most of the things about me i typed in my profile and i hope to get to know a lot of you soon because this place feels great.

Merry Part And Blessed Be All

PS a quick question what does the lil dude and the lvl 1 and the HP,MP and EXP mean??

Hello Tristan, and Many Huggggs to you and your mom.

There is a lot of Great People here and I am quite sure you will enjoy yourself.

It is Great to finally see you in here.

Your Grandpapa,
Richard wink.gif

--------------------
May your days be filled with Merriment and May you walk in Balance with Creator.

"For every day you fish, you live another day"
PMEmail Poster                
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]