Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Second Coming, After two resets......
piobmhorpiper 
Posted: 08-Mar-2011, 03:30 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Ontario Canada

male

So here we are, all the more serious players and some new ones trying to figure out how Medieval Kingdom works. Some have quit and some have been deleted for being inactive. sleep1.gif

I want to believe that things will be better this time around although some bugs have already surfaced. oops.gif

It is more visually more pleasing now that all the troops have pictures of the warriors thumbs_up.gif and hopefully the Knights will be more effective and show their worth on the battle field.

Some clans have disappeared and some remain the same. Clan Dark at seven members and The Bruce Clan at six members have lost the most players of the Big Three Clans. Clan Argyll only lost three and presently has nine members who are all active. 3as1 has three I think this is the same count as before the reset (Maybe that's all they'll need to succeed) huh.gif

Let the games begin! starwars.gif

--------------------
The Scots of course insist that the pipes produce music. But the point is after all not too important. For those who love them, the pipes can evoke more vividly than any other instrument, high emotion, they can inspire valor, and tell of tragic tales of battles long ago. They can call forth merriment or sentiment. It does not matter what the sound is called, those who are deaf to its merits would not understand anyway.
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               
Fuzzybelt1230 
Posted: 14-Mar-2011, 07:18 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacAlder

male

It shall be an interesting climb to the top. We are now out of beta and into alpha. The bugs are being fixed and we are all building and training everything. We will face a Clan changing it's name, two vs. one clan again and as always the same annoying cur. Englishmix. We will all face hardships and times of need but it wont last very long.

All in all Clan Bruce and Dark are against Argyll as before. Maybe 3as1 will prove a worthy opponet as well. We will see in the e-near future.

Lord Fuzzybelt1230
Governor of Income for
CLAN ARGYLL
PMEmail Poster               
tallerlacuba 
  Posted: 28-Mar-2011, 12:23 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

It seems to be working properly, there are some new interesting items, it was a very good idea to restart the game, Congrats.

tallerlacuba

--------------------
Recte Faciendo Neminem Timeas
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Twitter Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]