Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
246,908 Gold!

Good news. I heard from the retired Sgt. who is currently serving in Iraq and he can access Celtic Radio!

Not sure if one of you fine members is behind this, but he is very thankful he can now access the site and broadcast music.

thumbs_up.gif thumbs_up.gif thumbs_up.gif

We are going to send the Sgt. a CD and a bumper sticker. If you would like to send a message, just post it here and we will print out and send it to him. Thanks again!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
englishmix 
Posted: 13-Aug-2009, 09:20 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: My place

Greetings fellow comrads!

I have good news for you. Rest assured that The Obama and the Council of Czars knows what is best for you and for all of us.

So no more squawking or complaining or you shall be reported! Remember, we have local community groups of brown shirts in your neighborhood, so we know who you are.

The Obama would be greatly pleased to learn of that Sgt's name and whoever the mean-spirited radical he is connected with at Celtic Radio.

Why should you be upset? You have no right! Rights come from your government not some silly god of legendary children's bedtime stories. Remember, our country and globe are in the middle of the worst economic disaster we have ever seen - do you dare question The Obama? And what of your health care under private insurance companies? Do you not see your neighbors dying in the gutter every day and doctors who cut out children's tonsils and adult's feet just so they can get more money. You need to be delivered from this evil and the Obama is working very hard for you to give you free healthcare. We are not nuts - we are ACORNS.

Continue to surrender all for the good of the Obama - the one who saves us all.

That is all. Now get back in line for your government handout.

P.S.

It is highly recommended that you go to the following link and vote favorably for The Obama or it may be that celtic radio may be unfit for anyone in the Americas.
http://www.celticradio.net/php/forums/inde...topic=13720&hl=
PMEmail Poster                
Patch 
Posted: 13-Aug-2009, 10:14 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

QUOTE (CelticRadio @ 13-Aug-2009, 10:46 PM)
Good news. I heard from the retired Sgt. who is currently serving in Iraq and he can access Celtic Radio!

Not sure if one of you fine members is behind this, but he is very thankful he can now access the site and broadcast music.

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

We are going to send the Sgt. a CD and a bumper sticker. If you would like to send a message, just post it here and we will print out and send it to him. Thanks again!

Excellent news!

I can not thank those who serve enough as it is they who continue to make America the great country it is! I pray that God will keep them safe from all harm.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]