Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
252,998 Gold!

user posted image

We are pleased to announce that Highlander Radio and FolkScene have teamed up to bring you the very popular Folk Scene show that is broadcasted on KPFK in Los Angeles California.

The Folk Scene show will be broadcast on Highlander Radio on Saturday nights at 8:00 PM EST and on Wednesday mornings at 3:00 AM so our listeners across the globe will have the ability to listen to this extraordinary long running show.

Check out the time in your zone here:

http://www.celticradio.net/php/schedule.php

From their website:

"On February 3rd, 2008, FolkScene quietly entered its 38th year of broadcasting live with the very best in Folk music recordings. Roz humbly responded when asked about how’d this all begin; “oh don’t ask" she said, "do you have a couple days to sit and chat. Can you believe this turkey is still running for so long?" Well Roz, yes we can!!

What began with two highly motivated young spirits who instantly developed an affinity for Folk music and its community of talented artists, evolved into a life's passion that continues today.

With love and appreciation, Happy Birthday FolkScene! Thank you for bringing Folk music into our hearts, and making Sunday nights a unique broadcasting experience while we listen to the most talanted Folk musicians from all around our global planet."

http://www.folkscene.com/

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
DiMaSt 
Posted: 12-Feb-2012, 07:17 PM
Quote Post

Servant
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacBirch

female

This is cool! I live in the LA area, and I've never heard of them. But I normally don't listen to the radio on Sunday evenings when it airs on KPFK. Should be a very nice addition to Celtic Radio walkman.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Joanne25 
Posted: 12-Feb-2012, 09:53 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Redmond, WA

female

This sounds like a great addition... looking forward to it! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]