Title:

Group:
Celtic Nation

Zodiac:
Elder

Birthday: 3-Dec-1987
Total Posts: 4
Realm: No Information

I love learning and reading. Currently I am a Natural Resource Management student. I love all things science. I find mathematics fascinating, but also extremely challenging.

Hallowe'en is one of my favourite festivals. I love costumes. I often repeat a costume for several years, adding to it each year and retiring it when it is complete or when I feel like moving on. My current costume is a gypsy girl.

My favourite music act is Celtic Thunder. I also love a wide range of Celtic and folk music (but not country) and the pop/light rock of the 80s and 90s.
I love TV and movies. I don't watch horror, but I'm fairly open to any other genre. Some of my preferred TV shows are: The Big Bang Theory, The Finder, NCIS, NCIS:LA, JAG, Bones, M*A*S*H, Warehouse 13, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Eureka, Doctor Who, Torchwood and Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman.
My all time favourite movie is The Princess Bride. I love superhero movies (Avengers was my favourite movie of the year).

I love to read. Mostly I read fantasy and Young Adult fiction. I loved The Hunger Games even though I expected to be totally freaked out. I read the whole Hunger Games series in 2.5 days. I love Tamora Pierce's Tortall universe.

I love puzzles of all kinds. Math puzzles can be a lot of fun. Word searches and Suduko are particularly entertaining.

I am addicted to fanfiction. I write some, but mostly I read it.

I like to draw and paint. My favourite mediums are oil pastels and watercolours.

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Date: 13-Apr-2024
By: CelticRadio
Forum: Forum Guides

Date: 09-Apr-2024

Date: 08-Apr-2024

Date: 18-Mar-2024
By: Shadows
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 16-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Radio

Date: 14-Mar-2024
Forum: Celtic Music

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries

Add Entry   
User has not made an entry yet.

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

Music is a powerful languageuser posted image

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!