Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Coruscant, star wars rpg
Lyra Luminara 
Posted: 11-Jun-2004, 01:09 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: Éire (okay fine, it's really PA, USA but that's just boring.)

female

The city of Coruscant is dark, streams of traffic pollute all levels of air, weaving in and out of buildings in perfect synchronization. Sky-high buildings protrude from the forever unseen bottom of the city planet. Tonight, the atmosphere has been programmed to produce clouds and a light rain.
In the lower levels of the city, steam rose from the streets. Aliens and different species roamed the alleys aimlessly, this was the place for all scum of the universe to congregate to. Tucked away in an alley in the heart of the Coa Coa District, the Black Ray Cantina is bustling with activity. Pod race gambling and bets are taking place via satelite from Malestare and Tatooine. Various aliens carry on intense conversations in foreign languages, shady figures sit at the back booths, while bold bounty hunters sit at the bar drinking bright green liquids...

--------------------
If we could just stand here, without the words, would that be enough? ..Look at the sky now. What color is it? Or the way a hawk flies. Or you wake up and your ribs are bruised thinking so hard on somebody. What do you call that?

"Don't cross the street if you can't get out of the kitchen"
PMEmail Poster               
Raven 
Posted: 15-Jun-2004, 12:01 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Indianapolis, IN

male

The dark haired man steps into the doorway of the pub and stands for a moment taking in the scene inside. It should be evident to anyone who would notice that his luminescent blue eyes miss nothing. He strides to a corner booth, removes his rainsoaked coat and places it carefully over his right arm as he squeezes his wirey frame into the booth positioning himself so that he can observe the comings and goings with out difficulty.

He signals to the waitress, a lovely 4 armed speciman from Gildoor and she approaches his table.

He orders Blava Gin a specialty in Coruscant and sits back obviously waiting.

--------------------
He is no fool who gives up that which he can not keep to gain that which he cannot loose

www.arminta.net
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
greenldydragon 
Posted: 15-Jun-2004, 02:19 PM
Quote Post

Mistress of Dragons
Group Icon

Group: Wales
ZodiacHazel

female

The hooded female figure in the back booth watched as a tall wirey man strode into the bar and insert himself into an overlooked corner booth. A lock of her curly brown hair was coming undone from the bun that held it beneath the hood. A large glass of a green liquid was in a glass beside her and she took a sip as she waited for the signal. All she could do now was wait, so she turned back to her companion, a blue skinned alien from Joscarst. His gaze was held by the green pendant on the necklace around her neck. "If you keep staring at my necklace you're gonna lose an eye. People have been known to go mad after staring at it for too long. But anyway, the signal should've been given by now. Something is wrong." She shifted uneasily and her cloak moved aside for her companion to see a long slim knife in her boot.

--------------------
DRAGON BLESSING

May dragons bring you wealth
and guard your treasures
May they banish darkness and enlighten you
May female dragons grant you inner power
May the Dragon Queen
neutralize your enemies
May Dragon Spirits
give you power over Elementals
May weather dragons
bring rain at your request
May Ti'amat effect the changes you command
May Ishtar grant you Dragon Power
May Ishtar grant you Dragon Power
PMEmail Poster               
Raven 
Posted: 15-Jun-2004, 02:52 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Indianapolis, IN

male

He grasps his glass carefully with his left hand and sips his gin and thinks,"where are they?" he glances at his chrono that is conveniently placed for discreet viewing on the bottom side of his left wrist and thinks,"Krona, they should have beat me here by an eighth interval!" he places his glass back on the table and surveys the room once more. Seeing nothing out of the ordinary he can not escape the feeling that he is being observed.
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
Lyra Luminara 
Posted: 15-Jun-2004, 09:29 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacVine

female

Talna sits at the bar, her back to all onlookers. She feels the presence of the new arrivals and smirks. Casually, she rakes a long-fingered, pale hand through her thick purple-streaked, raven locks.
She swirls the bright blue liquid in her glass and takes a swig. Little did they know, she was with the band of spice smugglers they were looking for. The rest were hiding, yet Talna had been bold enough to sit in clear view at the bar. She freelanced with the band, doing random bounty work as well. Being one of the most wanted entitys in the galaxy, it was safer in public view than in hiding. Reverse psychology, something she had picked up from a dark jedi many years ago.
PMEmail Poster               
greenldydragon 
Posted: 16-Jun-2004, 07:37 AM
Quote Post

Mistress of Dragons
Group Icon

ZodiacHazel

female

"What could've happened? We took all precautions Kiameri.." the blue skinned alien looked around the pub. "We'll just have to continue as we had planned, the signal isn't coming." Kiameri said to her companion. The hooded Kiameri stood up and strode to the bar, occasionally stopping to talk to someone. The members of her group may be startled by their leaders sudden change of plan, but they would do what they were told. Upon reaching the bar she pretended to be buying another glass of the green liquid, but under the bottom of the glass was a peice of paper, tightly folded for discretion. Kiameri gave a nod to the bar keep and under her hood there was a faint shadow of a smile.
PMEmail Poster               
oldraven 
Posted: 16-Jun-2004, 08:13 AM
Quote Post

The Protector of the Unknown
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Guysborough Co., Nova Scotia

male

Dar-Rui sat in a booth along the north wall of the bar, playing Dejarik with an Abyssin pilot he met at the port. Dar was winning, by quite a bit. The Abyssin had only three creatures left, to Dar's 7. Of course, it helped that he was cheating, but no one else had to know that. How do you cheat at Dejarik? Wouldn't you like to know.

He sipped lightly on his Corellian Reserve, seeing as his ship would be loaded in less than three hours, and he would be off to Dalastine, on the outer rim. He hated going to the outer rim. And in some ways he prefered it. Such long hauls were dificult to make any profit on, but the solitude was enjoyable.

As he sat and waited for his opponent to make yet another wrong move, he watched the scene building itself in the bar. So many people looking for one another, and no idea they were in such close quaters. Like a delicate ballet of head scratching and anticipation. Best not to get involved.

Sorry, ol' boy. But it apears I've got you yet again. His Blagwahr moved forward and snapped the neck of the opposing Quint.

--------------------
Caw

"I am a Canadian by birth, but I am a Highlander by blood and feel under an obligation to do all I can for the sake of the Highlanders and their literature.... I have never yet spoken a word of English to any of my children. They can speak as much English as they like to others, but when they talk to me they have to talk in Gaelic."

-Alexander Maclean Sinclair of Goshen (protector of Gaelic Culture)

We need more Stan Rogers.

jams
PMEmail Poster               
greenldydragon 
Posted: 16-Jun-2004, 09:35 AM
Quote Post

Mistress of Dragons
Group Icon

ZodiacHazel

female

Kiameri headed back to their booth in the back of the pub. Upon reaching it she put down the glass but kept the piece of paper in her hand. "Got it, now the plan goes forward as if we aren't late." She said to her companion. She moved through the crowd to the other side of the pub and headed towards the ladies room. There was a small, unnoticable door that only a few trusted people of the pub's owner knew about, and she happened to be one of them. She glanced around and used her necklace to make sure no one had followed her as she opened the door swiftly and quietly. She was inside the passage as fast as if she had used her magic, but that would have been to draining after the hard night of vigil. The tight, cramped quarters of the passageway made it so that only one person could fit into it comfortably. Kiameri walked down the passageway until she came to a door on the right side that was so thickly covered in dust it looked like it must not have been used for years, even centuries. It squeaked as she opened it and was glad there were no authorities nearby to have heard it, even if they didn't know where it had come from. The dark gloom of the new room was swiftly changed to brightness as she made a small globe of fire in her cupped hand. "It is good to see you again." she said to the people inside.
PMEmail Poster               
Lyra Luminara 
Posted: 16-Jun-2004, 10:56 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacVine

female

Talna nodded slightly to herself in approval. Well, her task was done for the group, the message was recieved. Yet...perhaps she would stick around to see what would happen next. There would be plenty of time later to check her holo to see who had a bounty now--and for the most credits.
"Ah," she sighed to herself outloud. That reminded her--she needed to pick up the rest of her credits from the band.
With that, she slipped away from the bar and proceeded into a dark and narrow corridor.
PMEmail Poster               
greenldydragon 
Posted: 28-Jun-2004, 10:57 AM
Quote Post

Mistress of Dragons
Group Icon

ZodiacHazel

female

Kiameri counted the people in the small room, it looked like everyone was here, except one person. She cursed under her breathe. The one person that needed to be here, wasn't. "Apparently, we are missing a few, but lets continue or else we may not finish by the time we need to." She looked around and made sure to look everyone of them in the eye, she had an uncanny knack of telling when someone lied, but everyone nodded. She found a comfortable chair set in a place that allowed her to see the door, in case that important missing person arrived. She sat down and started on the most trivial of matters, so as not to hurry until they needed to be hurried.
PMEmail Poster               
Lyra Luminara 
Posted: 18-Jul-2004, 07:33 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacVine

female

::bumps::

Talna enters the hall and without hesitation creates a bubble of Force light in her hand.
Where are you bloody Nerf Herders! I want my credits, I'm sick of this system...
Talna frowned to herself and proceeded forward catuiously. She didn't FEEl like sticking around anymore, she just wanted her money. Who knows, maybe before she knew it she'd be back on Nar Shaddaa betting on the pod races.
PMEmail Poster               
Crooktooth 
Posted: 19-Jul-2004, 11:35 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacAlder

Realm: California

male

A sodden, odd smelling wad of leather and burlap stirs at the back of the corridor. A pair of glowing, beady, yellow eyes peer from it's depths.
"Dat's a purty kewl ting wit da light dere, chu-know. 'chu jus say you was headin' off planet, n'stuff? I been trying ta find sumbuddy headin fer Tattooine, 'chu-know. 'chu maybe need a sumbuddy to look after da enjeens on chur sheep, n'stuff? I could maybe take care of dat for chu, chu-know."
The "wad" unfolds off the floor, and resolves into humanoid figure, not quite 1 meter tall. It extends a small grubby hand towards Talna.
"'chu tink maybe we could make a deal, n'stuff?"

--------------------
Putting live chickens in my enemies underwear since Dec'03
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]