CeltWolf 
Posted: 06-Apr-2004, 10:15 PM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacVine

male

Why did I pass up a chance to see Carbon Leaf in concert for a mere five bucks? I'll tell you why: they weren't the main attraction. That was a band called Gunther. So I says to meself, nah, I won't bother.

Yeah, that was stupid. As I heard a day or few later... Gunther was a great band. And I missed out on seeing both a great band I didn't know and a great band I did know. For five bucks. It's unforgiveable.

*hands head in shame*I shall commence self-flagellation immediately. Er... soon as I find a whip.
PMEmail Poster               
lighthouse 
Posted: 18-Apr-2004, 02:05 PM
Quote Post

Servant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

Realm: Mechanicsville,Va

female

been there done that.That is the fun of a festival sometime. You can get to hear the "New" folks and love them before the charge 75 dollars for a ticket to hear them.
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt