snafu1492 
Posted: 19-Jan-2006, 03:59 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Common Wealth of Kentucky USA

male

Hello All. My name is Allen Vaughan. I am new to this group so i'm not sure what to do here, so I will start off by saying glad to meet new people. I am a 49 year old male. I AM 5'7" and will lets not worry bout weight lol. I live in the Commonwealth of Kentucky in the USA. I am married and my wifes name is Darlene. She is French Canadian. We met over 5 years ago on the internet. July 7th will be our 5 wedding anniversary. My birthday is Feb 18, 1956. I have been legally blind since birth. I was born in Riverside, Ca and was Raised in Olympia Wa. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister. One brother was killed by a drunk driver In Phx. Az. I have 2 daughters my youngest Megan who lives in Portland Or and my eldest Amanda who lives in tumwater Wa with her hubby whom she met on the internet also. I have one grandson whos name is Ethan. My mon and dad are both with the Lord. After my mom passed my wife and I decided to get a new start in life and moved to Ky. I have a number of interests, such as, listening to 50's and 60's R&R, classic country music and celtic music. One of my favorites is a group called Eden's Bridge a celtic christian group. i love playing pinochle and currently run pinochle tourneys online. I have been playing pinochle for 41 years. horse back riding, square dancing, crocheting, riding my mountain bike, white water rafting, well a lot of other things lol. I am currently attending school at Western international University where I am pursuing my Accounting degree. I am at the first year of my Assoc degree and start my second year on Jan 30. Then off to University of Phx I am in for several years of school to get my Masters in accounting and maybe my doctorate in business admin. I carry a GPA of 3.67. I am currently unemployed and am pursuing a career in a spot where i can utilize my schooling. My favorite quotes are,
A winner never Quits and a Quitter never wins.  and What comes arond goes around.
Im not sure what else to say, I love making new friends in and outside the USA. If you have any question you like to ask me please feel free to ask. Here are a couple of links . My wife runs a online pool league at www.myleague.com/wicked8ball and I run tourneys at www.myleague.com/pinochle4you. You are welcome to check them out and join if you like all are welcome.

--------------------
Allen Vaughan
PMEmail Poster                
Rindy 
Posted: 19-Jan-2006, 04:40 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Welcome to you Allen... All I can say is Wow..busy man you are...I hope you enjoy the music as well as the forum. The people here are very nice. I used to play pinochile all the time.. Mainly 4 handed but have played 3 handed..it has been a few years but I will check out your site.. thank you for sharing that link..
I am so sorry about your brother. Congratulations on your 5th wedding anniversary!!!! Good luck with your schooling and let us know how its going.

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Cordelia 
Posted: 19-Jan-2006, 05:16 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

female

Hi! Welcome to the board! king.gif
PMEmail Poster                
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 20-Jan-2006, 10:24 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Tempe, Arizona USA

female

Allen...my goodness you are quite busy! Well, welcome to CelticRadio! We are a very friendly bunch here and if you like Celtic music...you've come to the right place! There is something on the message board for everyone I think...so once again...welcome! smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
haynes9 
Posted: 21-Jan-2006, 12:06 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Hello Allen and welcome aboard. I told your wife in my greeting that I spent a lot of time in south central Kentucky since Dad was from Somerset in Pulaski County. Some of the prettiest country around!

I live on the Navajo Nation in Arizona. Sorry about your loss in Phoenix. That is all to common out here.

Enjoy your visits to this place. Great bunch of folks.

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
kiltedlover69 
Posted: 22-Jan-2006, 01:20 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Saline Michigan

male

welcome aboard.. hope to see u at a highland game in KY
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]