Bookmark and Share
Meryat 
Posted: 07-Oct-2006, 12:17 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Somewhere near a computer

I finally found it! It was "Shadow" by Susan Craig on Celtic Twilight 6.

I was at Borders and had a bit of time and thought I'd just try listening to the samples on all the CDs with cover art kind of like I remembered it having. I found it on the second CD I tried.

I had pretty much resigned myself to just having it the bits I could remember haunting my memory and never finding the actual song.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 07-Oct-2006, 03:37 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Boston, MA

male

Wonderful! I am glad you found it!

You can also click on this little picture link on the mainpage of Celtic Radio when you here a song play:

user posted image

Make sure you are logged in when you click it and it will save the song to your favorites.

Every member gets 5 favorites to save; founder members get 50!

--------------------
Wallace MacArthur
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network

Imagination is more Important than Knowledge
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Meryat 
Posted: 15-Oct-2006, 03:36 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Somewhere near a computer

I do that so that I know songs until I know the artist and title well enough that I'll remember them, but with only 5 song spaces, I just can't leave them in the favorites list for long after I've learned the artist and title.

My problem with this song was that I had to take a rather long hiatus from listening to Highlander Radio because of Internet connectivity issues (the computer would lose its Ethernet connection every 15-30 minutes or so, kicking me off the broadcast), and not requesting it in the meantime, I managed to forget it.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt