Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Question Only Thread, Question, anyone?
CelticCoalition 
Posted: 04-Oct-2005, 09:11 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacReed

male

Do you think it would be fun to go trick or treating again? I don't like candy, so it wouldn't be too much fun for me would it? Don't you think adults have fun at these holiday's too?

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
May those who love us love us
And those who don't love us
May God turn their hearts,
And if He doesn't turn their hearts,
May He turn their ankles,
So we'll know them by their limping.
PMEmail Poster               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 04-Oct-2005, 03:45 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

Oh, it doesn't have to be candy does it? And why do you have to be a kid? What if you went grownup trick or treating and they invited you in for pizza, or wine and cheese?

OK -- I can dream, can't I? tongue.gif

PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 04-Oct-2005, 08:43 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Did you know that I love candy? Does this mean I can have yours? Do you know Wizard you can hold on to us? Did you know I can see us speed skating in a straight line- hehehe this sounds fun doesn't it? Do you know I am not sure who would be more afraid the adult I invite into my house or myself? CC, do you know I agree that would be so great? What do all of you give out for Halloween?
What was your favorite costume you wore? Did you know mine was a gypsy?

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
ArizonaAmy9 
Posted: 07-Oct-2005, 10:09 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Tempe, Arizona USA

female

Can you believe that my daughter is selling candles for soccer? Well, my first thought was of Wiz when I saw the scent 'Autum Walk', do you think it captures the true scent of Autum? To me...it just smells like cinnamon & spice is that close? My kids are going as pirates & I might just go as the Mamma Pirate, good idea? Last year I was Belle from Beauty & The Beast, but it was sooooo hot I swore not to dress up again, can you blame me? Well, we enjoy Halloween, we go to a festival put on by our Irish Cultural Center, it is always great fun - what do you guys do? Hope we all have a great weekend - any fun plans going on?

--------------------
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 12-Oct-2005, 03:45 AM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

Realm: Wytheville, Virginia

male

Is it okay if I say Hello Everyone? Did you know that I had a blast at the Festival last weekend? Did you know that I wish that all of you could have been there too? Did you know that Gaelic Storm is awesome? Or that it was awesome to meet Aaediwen and 3Ravens?

--------------------
Slàn agus beannachd,
Allen R. Alderman

'S i Alba tìr mo chridhe. 'S i Gàidhlig cànan m' anama.
Scotland is the land of my heart. Gaelic is the language of my soul.
stoirmeil 
Posted: 12-Oct-2005, 07:24 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

How cool is that, to meet people you've gotten to know and like on the internet? biggrin.gif Wouldn't I like to have the same chance some day? Guess I'd better start going to some celtic events, hadn't I?

Gee, Amy, even pirates had to have moms, didn't they? But how can you say "Eat your vegetables!" on board ship? Maybe you could say "Arrhh, Oi don't want ter see no hardtack and rum left on this table, mateys, or ye'll walk the starboard plank this toime!", couldn't you?
PMEmail Poster               
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 12-Oct-2005, 07:19 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

male

Did you know that I think Amy would make a great pirate-mom? Wouldn't it be cool to pack your pirate-kids' lunches wearing an eyepatch and saying "Ye'd better not leave a scrap of food in those bags or I'll make ye walk the plank!"?
Rindy 
Posted: 12-Oct-2005, 08:24 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Did you know I think we need to cheers to Wizardofowls for getting promoted? Wizard did you know I am going to get me a cup of Vanilla hot chocolate right now? Amy are you going to get some pictures of you pirate? Did you know I love candles?
Stoirmeil I agree isn't that neat they got to meet each other? Shall we cheers now? ( clink the sounds of cups) tongue.gif

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 18-Oct-2005, 07:15 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

male

Wasn't it nice of Ridny to send a cheers my way? And isn't it my turn now to drink a toast to her for getting promoted too? Won't she make a wonderful forum guide? Are you enjoying the cooler weather? Did you know that I am? biggrin.gif
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 08-Nov-2005, 06:38 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

male

Where did everyone go? Was it something I said? sad.gif Won't you come and talk with me?
stoirmeil 
Posted: 10-Nov-2005, 12:07 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

How did I forget about this? Could it be that I got so taken up with cooking and politics that I forgot to ask a friendly question? Will you forgive me?

You know how great it is to have the November days at last, with the wild flying dutchman grey clouds and the yellow leaves? I wonder: do our photographer friends have a name for that november light, gold and pewter gray, when the sun gets low down on the western horizon and shoots out from under a thick gray cloud cover, to light up brown and golden woods on the other side? And the cold, tannic air in the nose? And doesn't it make you think of late Mahler symphonies?

Do you think being born in the fall to winter cycle of months makes you love it more, as if it were your first introduction to the world and the comfort of the first impression never wore off?
PMEmail Poster               
celticfire 
Posted: 10-Nov-2005, 07:25 PM
Quote Post

Idle Dreamer
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

And isn't it pretty when the leaves fall against the backdrop of sunset? The way you have to start making wood fires every night or freeze to death? Doesn't it make you almost dread winter, knowing snow will come and cover all the foliage up?

--------------------
My heart's in the highlands
My heart is not here
My heart's in the highlands
A-chasing the deer
--Robert Burns

Thig crioch air an saoghal, ach mairidh gaol is ceòl.
The world will pass away, but love and music last forever.

Gluais faicilleach le cupan làn.
Go carefully with a full cup.
PMEmail Poster               
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 10-Nov-2005, 11:08 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

male

But did you know that there are those of us who LOVE snow and wintertime? Did you know that I can't WAIT to see those first snowflakes fly? Storimeil, did you know that I think you may be on to something there? Did you know that I always thought of September as the beginning of the "fun" season, with my birthday in September, Halloween in October, Thanksgiving in November and Christmas in December?
ChocolateFilk 
  Posted: 10-Nov-2005, 11:59 PM
Quote Post

Knight of the Round Table

ZodiacElder

Realm: San Diego Area

male

Would any one enjoy having green broad leaf trees in December? How about having the months with the most Sun being in December and January? Would you enjoy snow more if you could visit it for the day, then go home?

I wonder what people from the New England states would make of The San Diego Wild Animal Park making fake snow and charging people to play in it? wink.gif

--------------------
Jesus is Lord ||| Love Kate ||| Clan Ross ||| Science Fiction ||| Windbourne Sound ||| Filker
PMEmail Poster               
celticfire 
Posted: 11-Nov-2005, 02:34 PM
Quote Post

Idle Dreamer
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

Getting charged to play in fake snow? Isn't that a bit silly? Do you think more New Englanders like me should donate some snow to the San Diego Wild Animal Park area, free of charge? tongue.gif
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]