Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,853 Gold!

This is just a note to let you know that we are planning on changing our advertising plans over the next few weeks. We are still working out the details, but the new plans will range from $3 to $10. Anyone that is currently enrolled in our advertiser plan or anyone that signs up before the change will be grandfathered into the $3 plan indefinitely or atleast for the next year.

The same goes to our Celtic Radio Founder's accounts which we are considering increasing the price to $15 a year. We have not decided if this is the right price yet, so it is not definite, but anyone that is already signed up or who signs up before the price increase will be able to renew at $10 a year indefinitely. This also holds true for people that have enrolled by check, money order, etc. If you are already signed up the price is locked in at $10 a year.

Our hope is that eventually these plans will allow us to finance a truly dedicated server which costs about $250 a month but would result in blister speeds and the ability to do stuff that is just not possible right now.

As always, thanks for your support!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 07-Jun-2005, 09:03 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,853 Gold!

The new advertising plans our up for website only advertising. We were able to stick with 3 basic plans that range from $3 - $10 that really do provide a great value for people looking to advertising on CelticRadio.net. Please if you know someone that is interested in getting their website some traffic, please tell them about these programs.

http://www.celticradio.net/php/advertise.p...hp?type=website

Our focus for this week is completing all of our advertising and media products. This is really a major accomplishment that we are at this point and will really help us reach our goal of becoming self-sufficient. You can expect that anything we introduce, insofar as advertising, will be done with class and not degrade the site's low-impact design.

Once our advertising products are completed, our last and final project is Celtic Web Hosting - which will be a small site offering professional web hosting. Once that project is done, we are officially done with all of our major developing and then we can concentrate on what we have to offer - such as content, the broadcast and getting to know our members! biggrin.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 09-Jun-2005, 07:41 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,853 Gold!

We were thinking on increasing the Founder's Club membership to $15 a year, but after taking a look at everything - such as bandwidth charges for email/hosting and everything else - I think we can stick with the $10 a year fee.

Also, for people renewing that need to send a check in to renew - don't worry if your renewal date comes and goes. I will eventually send you a note with information on renewing.

Again, my many thanks to all of the Founder members that have signed up to support this site. We have an excellent new Founder's only contest coming up in a few weeks that will probably be one of our biggest contests yet!

CelticRadio 
Posted: 13-Jun-2005, 09:21 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,853 Gold!

I know I have been far removed from the forums and chat it seems. Most of my time for the past 2 weeks has been spent working on the advertising system.

Alot of time invested, but some major scripts were completed tonight. Pretty much this automates the banner website advertising. I know this is not something members are generally interested in, but this will most likely help us in the future become a better website, broadcast, etc. - all that stuff smile.gif

It will also save me personally alot of time when we get a new advertiser or sponsor.
stoirmeil 
Posted: 15-Jun-2005, 02:51 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

QUOTE (Macfive @ 09-Jun-2005, 09:41 PM)
We were thinking on increasing the Founder's Club membership to $15 a year, but after taking a look at everything - such as bandwidth charges for email/hosting and everything else - I think we can stick with the $10 a year fee.

Also, for people renewing that need to send a check in to renew - don't worry if your renewal date comes and goes. I will eventually send you a note with information on renewing.

Again, my many thanks to all of the Founder members that have signed up to support this site. We have an excellent new Founder's only contest coming up in a few weeks that will probably be one of our biggest contests yet!

Sorry if I'm being dim - unsure.gif - where on the site is the information about signing up for a membership? Which I would like to do.
Tapadh leat.
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 28-Jun-2005, 09:43 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,853 Gold!

Here is the link to sign-up for the Celtic Radio Founder's club. This is an enhanced membership account with many features that you can read about here:

http://www.celticradio.net/php/founder/index.php
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]