Ceciliastar1's Journal

Index -> Journal-> Total disappointment!

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Total disappointment!
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Aug 23rd, 2004 1:01 PM
Ugh! The yard sale and bake sale was a complete flop! We sold a lot of furniture and stuff but that was after Noelle's brother got desperate and without telling us totallymarked stuff down...way down. Someone bought a couch and a computer desk for $30. The desk was brand new to, and the person would have paid more cause he really wanted it. Nobody bought any of the baked goods. I mean nobody. It cost us $147 to buy all the ingredients and we sold about $30 dollars worth of goodies. It was terrible. There was a brand new washer and dryer that we could have sold it to a due for $500. But they decided to give it to someone else for $250 cause she was nice. Don't ask. I'm so tired. Noell has class today so she asked if I would take care of her dog. I'm not a fan of dogs and this one does not listen for anything. She somehow got onto the kitchen counter and broke a plate by knocking it to the ground. So I yelled at her and then cleaned it up and while I was cleaning the mess up she totally chewed and ruined one of my sandals. I really don't know how to handle dogs. I don't have the energy for it. Sigh. I'm moving into my apartment this week. I can't buy any furniture until the end of this month cause this lame school only pays us once a month and that is on the last business day of the month. Air mattress here I come! I need a nap.

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!